First Prev
of 121
Next Last

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#2627 Dec 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Yes, your colors are lovely. Red, white and booty ;-)
Thanks. Someone last night told me I had bad hair, so I thought I'd give her a better look so she had more to go off of. lol.
HeII if you showed a booty and leg pic, I'd be able to hear the screams all the way out here from hickville.
:D

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#2628 Dec 8, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>HeII if you showed a booty and leg pic, I'd be able to hear the screams all the way out here from hickville.
:D
You better mean that in a good way, baby! lol.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#2629 Dec 8, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You better mean that in a good way, baby! lol.
Yes he did.

I want some of those myself. Yum,Yum.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#2630 Dec 8, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You better mean that in a good way, baby! lol.
*sigh*
*sit in corner*
*put dunce cap on my head*

*write: "the screams of agony from the hillbillies from seeing your luciousness will be heard all the way out here from hickville."

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#2631 Dec 8, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
*sit in corner*
*put dunce cap on my head*
*write: "the screams of agony from the hillbillies from seeing your luciousness will be heard all the way out here from hickville."
**smooch**

:-D

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#2632 Dec 8, 2013
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he did.
I want some of those myself. Yum,Yum.
LOL. How are you today sweetie?

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#2633 Dec 8, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. How are you today sweetie?
Middle of night. Can't sleep. You know why. Love ya gal.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#2634 Dec 9, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
*sit in corner*
*put dunce cap on my head*
*write: "the screams of agony from the hillbillies from seeing your luciousness will be heard all the way out here from hickville."
^^100 times.

duhhhh.....

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2636 Apr 30, 2014
Good morning! Haven't seen Cat lately.

:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2637 Sep 24, 2014
Where did she go?

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#2638 Sep 24, 2014
Wow. Hello guys. This hasn't been bumped in a while! Guess hump day was the day to do it ;)

Hope you're all well.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2639 Sep 25, 2014
-CatCiao- wrote:
Wow. Hello guys. This hasn't been bumped in a while! Guess hump day was the day to do it ;)
Hope you're all well.
Hey cat, good to see you! What the hell's been happening?
letitsnow

Glendale, AZ

#2640 Mar 30, 2015
Please come to Boston for the springtime....and help shovel a little (:

Nothing like a Monday bump without the hump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 121
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 12 min Jonah1 4,476
Open Borders Have Crushed Our Immigration Court... 16 min Culture Auditor 4
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 28 min mjjcpa 18,167
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Terra Firma 21,587
Democrats the party of SCUM 1 hr pauline 26
last post wins! (Feb '11) 17 hr Maverick 808 25,104
Julia Lopez Mon Local 5
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]