Comments
2,301 - 2,320 of 2,409 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2014

“Just laughing”

Since: Mar 11

Erte, Le Soleil

#2496 Jul 7, 2013
wow...also shows I can't type this morning...

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2498 Jul 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
wow...also shows I can't type this morning...
Well, you are holding that one hand up in the air, Sis. That's sure to make typing a bit more difficult.

BTW- That's a great avatar!

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2499 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are holding that one hand up in the air, Sis. That's sure to make typing a bit more difficult.
BTW- That's a great avatar!
Why thanks, dear sis. I think the typos have more to do with lack of coffee than anything. How's your weekend going?

Level 6

Location hidden

#2501 Jul 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thanks, dear sis. I think the typos have more to do with lack of coffee than anything. How's your weekend going?
You're most welcome. Yes, coffee is a controlling factor in most of our lives.

My weekend has been perfect. I've just been lounging around munching on moon pies and mooooing at the neighbors. Hope yours was just as fulfilling.

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2502 Jul 7, 2013
Colonel Garrison wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off the self-righteous indignation Sister and have some fun ,~)
Oh, but I am having fun. I believe you made a run on self-righteous indignation, and left none for the rest of us ,~)

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2504 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most welcome. Yes, coffee is a controlling factor in most of our lives.
My weekend has been perfect. I've just been lounging around munching on moon pies and mooooing at the neighbors. Hope yours was just as fulfilling.
It's been a wonderful long weekend. I used up the last vestiges of my self-righteous indignation yesterday while I was driving, telling 3 bad drivers to talk to the hand, sucked down a gallon of drawwma so I could continue to be the queen, and greyboxed my friends while pretending to be off the internet and working on my house. Very productive, I think.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#2506 Jul 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a wonderful long weekend. I used up the last vestiges of my self-righteous indignation yesterday while I was driving, telling 3 bad drivers to talk to the hand, sucked down a gallon of drawwma so I could continue to be the queen, and greyboxed my friends while pretending to be off the internet and working on my house. Very productive, I think.
Le Gasp!

Dat was you!?!? I would have never ever ever guessed it in a zillion years!! HOW COULD J00000000000000!?!?!?!

*theatrical sobbing*

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2507 Jul 7, 2013
Colonel Garrison wrote:
<quoted text>
Most folks that know me do say I'm a little "preachy"
I prefer "wise" ;-)
With what I just read of yours on the 3 word story thread, I'd say just plain "filthy" covers it best C:

Level 6

Location hidden

#2508 Jul 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2509 Jul 7, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Gasp!
Dat was you!?!? I would have never ever ever guessed it in a zillion years!! HOW COULD J00000000000000!?!?!?!
*theatrical sobbing*
Gasp!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2510 Jul 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
With what I just read of yours on the 3 word story thread, I'd say just plain "filthy" covers it best C:
He wants to get things "stirred up" on several threads while others report to get the threads removed. It's the ultimate "eff you" plan for Denver. So far, it's worked on the Devil Clown thread.

He isn't smart enough to be described as filthy.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#2511 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Gasp!
I know! Right?

:)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#2512 Jul 7, 2013
I don't even care about the Three Word Story thread anymore. If it disappeared it would make no difference to me at all. I wish him good luck with that. :)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#2514 Jul 7, 2013
Howdy ya'll!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2515 Jul 7, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
I don't even care about the Three Word Story thread anymore. If it disappeared it would make no difference to me at all. I wish him good luck with that.:)
Ahhh yes, indeed it's a fool hearted plan; but then, that's what foolish people devise.

"Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil."
Plato

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Whatever

#2516 Jul 7, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
Howdy ya'll!!!!
Hiya handsome!

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2517 Jul 7, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Gasp!
*theatrical sobbing*
Oh, you're good.

*Sadly relinqueshes crown*

Damn. Now all I have left is a shadow of my hand. My nails look great though :D

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2518 Jul 7, 2013
And another typo! What the heck is wrong with me today?

*stomps foot*

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2519 Jul 7, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to get things "stirred up" on several threads while others report to get the threads removed. It's the ultimate "eff you" plan for Denver. So far, it's worked on the Devil Clown thread.
He isn't smart enough to be described as filthy.
So juvenile. If you can't beat 'em, then cry and spit like a flippn four year old until mommy gives up and gives them what they want.

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

#2520 Jul 7, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
Howdy ya'll!!!!
Hiya, handsome GW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Wondering 2,961
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 7 hr curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... 7 hr ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 8 hr Jammercolo 1,298
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 12 hr Hannah V 4,211
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 13 hr joanNYadoptees 2,787
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed AmyFaith 24,645
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search