|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
Hahaha! No wonder you are on my thread! There is nothing going on here!
SPLAT!!!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Cat. I removed most threads from my tracker, but decided to keep a few as I find I do miss certain people when I am not here. Hopefully I run into TD as I always from her posts enjoyable.
The last month took a bit more out of me then I had to give. Guess that brings new meaning to the phase "Give till it hurts."
I will stop by to say "Hi" from time to time. Most likely I will stop by when I get back from Fl and gush about how fun it was and how I hate returning to work.
I hide a lot of who I am not because my real life is so unlike others I doubt many would believe it or if they did some would be jealous of it.
Just look what happened when I posted a picture of a pair of my boots. That still make me laugh my butt off.
I am often told I am too trusting. I choose to trust. We all get angry we we find out we have been fooled, but the reality is we will get over that, forgive, move on and be happy again.
Those that fooled us are really the ones who lose. They lose out on wondeful friendships.
Happy Easter Cat and everyone.
I've taken a few off my tracker too Bertie. If it's not fun anymore why go there? Yes, those that fooled us are really the ones who lose although as far as I'm concerned the jury is still out as to who really fooled us. There is more than one plausible scenario. I've met a few people here I really like and that's why I come back.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Have a Happy Easter, Cat and CB. :-)

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye Figgy. There is no reason for you to be here unless you are trying to bait others and start up the fighting.
As long as she and her friends come to my page I can come to this one.
But I don't think I will because it is boring. Haha!
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you could make it. We widened the doorway anticipating your arrival. HAHAHA

“"I never regretted what I ”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

turned down" Angela Lansbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

-Cryogenic Drinkie- wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you could make it. We widened the doorway anticipating your arrival. HAHAHA
Funny!!

“"I never regretted what I ”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

turned down" Angela Lansbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
The big words generally keep your kind away and we're happy to oblige.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>Glad you could make it. We widened the doorway anticipating your arrival. HAHAHA
You must have widened it for yourself. I am built just right.*wink*
Abused student advocate

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

You Yankees need to stay on your own forum and leave our Salyersville Kentucky forum alone, you are a bunch of nosey pokers
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have widened it for yourself. I am built just right.*wink*
What, did you think I was talking about your weight? Nah, I was talking about your head. I'm glad we are all posting in each others threads now. I will be sure to stop in yours. I heard that you and your fruit loop mention me often. HAHAHA
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Hi Cat, I hope you don't mind me tossing around the big headed kid on your thread. HAHAH (HUGS) I'll be able to toss buses across football fields after this.
Missouri Troll

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Dammit...

LOL *snort*
Missouri Troll

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>You must have widened it for yourself. I am built just right.*wink*
Did you just pull a PeeWee?!?

We know you get your wardrobe at Lane Bryant.
Missouri Troll

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Hi - lm Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Nice and with only one word too. That is not always the case though is it. Now I see why you were targetted as well.

Hey Gloop - You are an AHOLE and I want you to thoroughly explain to me and everyone else that saw you speak to me with that disgusting sentence and never once used the word gloop.

Please and Thanks

I came to Denver and I don't know how I got here, but I loved on you and knockoff and some others while in this area. Then one day it all turned around. The whole story got completely messed up and I have no idea what happened or what I did to deserve it.

Ever been accused of something you didn't do? How did you handle it? How about you teach me because I HATE LIARS winning while I tell the truth and everyone slaps me down like I"M A DISGUSTING LIARMOUTH.

Happy Easter, though I highly doubt you believe in it outside some eggs and BUNNIES and colorful chit!
:)

Figgy, have you EVER been played by ALL sides? Wow, you think you had it rough, try living and surviving my story.

Lion, I appreciated your acquaintance and the help you thought you were offering, but truly it didn't help much at all. I do like you regardless and I don't believe you tried to hurt me and I never tried to hurt anyone out here.
Is this your last final goodbye or will there still be more?
Missouri Troll

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Hi - lm Trish wrote:
Cat, Peace regardless ... but at this point, I don't give a flying flip what your conscience tells you or anyone you side with about me. I shared more with you than ANYONE. You helped me ... please don't make me laugh. Sometimes we think we are helping and sometime others beleive we are when we are not. I NEVER LIED TO YOU ONCE. I proved myself by telling the TRUTH to EVERY single one of you and you bitches can NOT prove otherwise. Now if you can,,,, I'll apologize, but it AIN'T gonna happen, I promise you that.

I won't be back unless I'm invited and I may not even then. You bitches really aren't worth all the effort I put into this stupid freaking game. You hear me? Can you relate? Did you ever LIE to me or others out here... EVER? Your stories do look unbelievable even to me and I really did like you. WHATEVER .... LLLLLLL

You take care and I hope you are enjoying EASTER.

I AM me and that's all I ever plan to be. OUT
<3
How about this one? Are you done yet?

“Just laughing”

Since: Mar 11

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Cat, yes spring sprung right back. Still too early to hurt the trees. The snow is melted and the ice is off the lake. Hubby had the boat out yesterday and guess who he found over there? Yes, Sniper is alive and well and the trout are biting. I'm heading off to work shortly :(
Sniper! Oh man, thanks...I owe him an email. It was nice to see him resurface. lol. Sorry you had to work, but you'll be out on that lake in no time fishing and relaxing. Happy Easter to you and yours, Doll.

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a Happy Easter, Cat and CB.:-)
Happy Easter, Emma!

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Figgy's here!

WooHoo!

Hahaha!

(((HUGS)))

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Hmmm...don't you think the garage door opener was a little over the top?

“Just laughing”

Erte, Le Soleil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Hi - lm Trish wrote:
Cat, Peace regardless ... but at this point, I don't give a flying flip what your conscience tells you or anyone you side with about me. I shared more with you than ANYONE. You helped me ... please don't make me laugh. Sometimes we think we are helping and sometime others beleive we are when we are not. I NEVER LIED TO YOU ONCE. I proved myself by telling the TRUTH to EVERY single one of you and you bitches can NOT prove otherwise. Now if you can,,,, I'll apologize, but it AIN'T gonna happen, I promise you that.
I won't be back unless I'm invited and I may not even then. You bitches really aren't worth all the effort I put into this stupid freaking game. You hear me? Can you relate? Did you ever LIE to me or others out here... EVER? Your stories do look unbelievable even to me and I really did like you. WHATEVER .... LLLLLLL
You take care and I hope you are enjoying EASTER.
I AM me and that's all I ever plan to be. OUT
<3
I never said you lied to me. Trish, just knock it the hell off. If you want to be friends, we can be friends. If you want me to ride on your pendulum with you, the answer is no.

You figure it out. I'm done trying, and I sure as heck don't deserve this kind of crap from you. I did try to help you. I was as caring, supportive and compassionate as I could be, despite your mood swings and the incoherency of your PMs. You tried to dig into my past. NOBODY gets a look into my life unless I want them to have it.

Capiche?

Happy Easter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny moms (Oct '13) 12 hr wildace40 7
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 16 hr Atakilt 1,290
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 20 hr KarlVIIIII 12,407
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 22 hr michael lewis jones 141
last post wins! (Feb '11) 23 hr AmyFaith 24,640
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Fri The_Box 2,907
Relocating advice Thu KyOhVa 9

Search the Denver Forum:
•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••