<quoted text>
Hiya, hot stuff!
Hi there ya sexy eyed Cat .

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2247 Feb 26, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there ya sexy eyed Cat .
Hi, sweet Moo. How's my farmer?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2248 Feb 26, 2013
What's up Cat, dad?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#2249 Feb 26, 2013
getting any snow out there cat?
nothng but ice storms and rain, here in west "by god" virginia.
LOL

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#2250 Feb 26, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaww poor Alex! Well the least I can do is give you a back rub :)
You're an angel, Cat! What time shall I come for my rub?

;O)

Reading, Pennsylvania

#2251 Feb 26, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
Hello Cat!
Alex! Stop whining!
Ha ha ha! Look what whining got me!^^^

=O)

“Non mollare mai”

Location hidden

#2252 Feb 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
What's up Cat, dad?
Hi there Ricky! Same old, busy day at work, glad I haven't had a chance to read topix, and I'm already looking forward to the weekend, which is bad. I know we're not supposed to wish our lives away. But sleeping in is such a wonderful treat on the weekends. Hope you are well.

“Non mollare mai”

Location hidden

#2253 Feb 26, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
getting any snow out there cat?
nothng but ice storms and rain, here in west "by god" virginia.
LOL
We did a few nights ago, but nothing too major, though people traveling to Texas wouldn't say that. Highway is still closed. Ice storms are bad, I'd rather have snow any day. Stay safe and warm, handsome GW.

“Non mollare mai”

Location hidden

#2254 Feb 26, 2013
Smart-Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an angel, Cat! What time shall I come for my rub?
;O)
Just in time to bring dinner with you ;o)

“Non mollare mai”

Location hidden

#2255 Feb 26, 2013
For you Dad :)

&li st=ALHTd1VmZQRNqXRBqH-BPvEC92b jxKJsLa

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2256 Feb 26, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YplXW2q1uXIXX&list=ALHTd1 VmZQRNqXRBqH-BPvEC92bjxKJsLa
Wicked tunes ,,TY purrrry girl . Them shoes skeeeeer me . How do you ladies do high heels ? I tried 2 pair an daymn near quit breathing an then I fell and took me 10 mins to hit the ground .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2257 Feb 26, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YplXW2q1uXIXX&list=ALHTd1 VmZQRNqXRBqH-BPvEC92bjxKJsLa
I gota complaint . Now I gota admit I'm a Little Monster . That took a load of my back . Guess it'like they say "Confession makes you feel better ".
-badboy- a

Maybee, MI

#2258 Mar 3, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
okay.
I had to help a friend get rid of a box of 6 weened kittens today.

According to his wife.

Now, Sunday nothing is open, but we had to get rid of them.

She was adamant, but she threw the humane card on me.

I.e. they had to go to a good home.

On Sunday...

Why do you lady's do that?

Put us mortal males in a position with six kittens and then hit us with morality

That's not fair!

I pondered a bit and came up with a very creative idea to assure that the kittens have a good home

I can't just dump the poor things in 30 degree weather you know

Plus we, my friend and I, were wanting to to get out and drink a beer

So, I dressed in my Carhartt sweatshirt that has the big pocket in front and set out with a smile and six kittens

As I said, I had a plan.

We shortly arrived at the Marriott, i stashed a kitten in the pocket and headed in, to the elevator, took it to the first floor, set the kitten on the floor, pushed all the buttons. Got off walked the stairs down, left

Hit five more major hotels, sixx kittens gone

Went drinking

Now some will say that was cruel

I totally disagree, some woman found that kitten, and I dead sure it will be given a good home.

And piss the hell out of her hubby because he has to put up with it

[Evil grin]

Now to the 6 of you in a hotel and ended up with a kitten, Id like to say this is just topix and kevin says I always lie my azz off on here

So it's wasn't me

;o)

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#2259 Mar 3, 2013
-badboy- a wrote:
<quoted text>
According to his wife.
On Sunday...
Put us mortal males in a position with six kittens and then hit us with morality
That's not fair!
I pondered a bit and came up with a very creative idea to assure that the kittens have a good home
So, I dressed in my Carhartt sweatshirt that has the big pocket in front and set out with a smile and six kittens
As I said, I had a plan.
We shortly arrived at the Marriott, i stashed a kitten in the pocket and headed in, to the elevator, took it to the first floor, set the kitten on the floor, pushed all the buttons. Got off walked the stairs down, left
Went drinking
I totally disagree, some woman found that kitten, and I dead sure it will be given a good home.
[Evil grin]
Now to the 6 of you in a hotel and ended up with a kitten, Id like to say this is just topix and kevin says I always lie my azz off on here
So it's wasn't me
;o)
And yet another lame try at being cute

Sorry princess that ship has sailed

Call natraduffus, he still thinks you are cute

Have a nice day :)

Reading, Pennsylvania

#2260 Mar 3, 2013
Hey Cat, maybe you can explain something to me. I'm watching The Living Dead on tv. These growling monsters, these awful howling zombies, have crowded around a car where a couple of live, normal people have taken shelter. The zombies are scratching and pawing at the windows. So the live man rolls his window down far enough to stick his gun out and shoots a zombie right in the middle of the forehead. The zombie falls down dead.

Ok, here is my question: Why does the Living Dead die now?

Discrepancies like this bother the sh!t out of me!

Bwahaha!

“Non mollare mai”

Location hidden

#2261 Mar 4, 2013
-badboy- a wrote:
<quoted text>
According to his wife.
On Sunday...
That's not fair!
As I said, I had a plan.
Went drinking
[Evil grin]
So it's wasn't me
;o)
Did you tell her? When you do, I give my permission to add another cuff to your ear I KNOW she's going to give you. But then for her to entrust that task to you...well. Hmmm. I have to wonder about her reasoning skills. lol.

I hope the housekeeping staff takes care of them because you know that's where they will end up.

I'm glad my Daddy didn't do that to me :-P

“Non mollare mai”

Location hidden

#2262 Mar 4, 2013
Smart-Alex wrote:
Hey Cat, maybe you can explain something to me. I'm watching The Living Dead on tv. These growling monsters, these awful howling zombies, have crowded around a car where a couple of live, normal people have taken shelter. The zombies are scratching and pawing at the windows. So the live man rolls his window down far enough to stick his gun out and shoots a zombie right in the middle of the forehead. The zombie falls down dead.
Ok, here is my question: Why does the Living Dead die now?
Discrepancies like this bother the sh!t out of me!
Bwahaha!
Dear Alex, I cannot answer your question. I don't watch the show, though it seems everyone else is, but I'm with you. I always thought you couldn't kill a zombie. They are already dead. Maybe it only knocked him out for a bit. Or maybe it has something to do with needing to go to commercial.

*shrugs*

I'm out ;-)

“Non mollare mai”

Location hidden

#2263 Mar 4, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Wicked tunes ,,TY purrrry girl . Them shoes skeeeeer me . How do you ladies do high heels ? I tried 2 pair an daymn near quit breathing an then I fell and took me 10 mins to hit the ground .
Those shoes are crazy, and you can't really call them high heels, as there are no heels. I don't think I could walk in those. If you want, I"ll stop by and give you some lessons...or just steal your shoes if they're cute ;-)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2264 Mar 4, 2013
Have a wonderful day, Cat.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#2265 Mar 7, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
We did a few nights ago, but nothing too major, though people traveling to Texas wouldn't say that. Highway is still closed. Ice storms are bad, I'd rather have snow any day. Stay safe and warm, handsome GW.
we had ice last night...again. damn winter. i'm about sick of all this.
we need warm days, cool, breezy nights.
be safe, beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min Just Think 20,032
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 9 hr lil dub 270
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) 14 hr _123_luv 43
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 14 hr tbird19482 17,448
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 21 hr The_Box 3,248
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 22 hr Kawalski 1,322
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Mon Red_Forman 107
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]