Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2165 Jan 29, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there joan. How have you been?
YEA HAW the eye is back !!!

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#2167 Jan 29, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Welcome back, Cat. My day is good.:-)
*nod*

frig my lifes!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2168 Jan 29, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>YEA HAW the eye is back !!!
Watching you!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2169 Jan 29, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dnr1saD8hBQXX
frig my lifes!
Hi sweetie :)
I'm glad to see you.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2170 Jan 29, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dnr1saD8hBQXX
frig my lifes!
Nice video, Cb.

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#2171 Jan 29, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish!! Just busy is all...and taking my increasingly more frequent breaks from Topix. How are you, dear Alex?
Good evening Cat. A little time-out can fill in the ruts and make our daily routines smooth and easy going again. I have taken time away from Topix before; posting was fun again when I got back on. We would all miss you much if you stayed away too long so we can allow you only the briefest of breaks!

I'm fine tonight; hope you are too. We're getting some high winds tonight but I don't think anything serious is expected. The sound and fury of the wind is music to my ears, as long as it doesn't get too fierce.

“Looking for my all beef patty”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Dads Farm, TN

#2172 Feb 2, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>YEA HAW the eye is back !!!
Both muh eyes are on yous!
*flip weave*

“Crime Don't Pay”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2173 Feb 4, 2013
Dads Sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>Both muh eyes are on yous!
*flip weave*
Your fugly !

“Looking for my all beef patty”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Dads Farm, TN

#2174 Feb 4, 2013
Jail-Ephant wrote:
<quoted text>Your fugly !
Say waaaaaat?
*snap*
oh no you didn't!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#2175 Feb 5, 2013
hello cat

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2176 Feb 5, 2013
Legg humper/stalker warning ahead . Please don't feed it/he/she .

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2177 Feb 5, 2013
Good morning everyone.

Wow Dad, you have quite the following. Sugarplum's had me tied up in the barn so it could have you all to itself. What is that thing, anyway?

;-)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2178 Feb 5, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
hello cat
Hello handsome GW! It's good to see you.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2179 Feb 5, 2013
Smart-Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Cat. A little time-out can fill in the ruts and make our daily routines smooth and easy going again. I have taken time away from Topix before; posting was fun again when I got back on. We would all miss you much if you stayed away too long so we can allow you only the briefest of breaks!
I'm fine tonight; hope you are too. We're getting some high winds tonight but I don't think anything serious is expected. The sound and fury of the wind is music to my ears, as long as it doesn't get too fierce.
Hello Alex. Thank you for your kind words, but I agree, breaks from this place are a good thing. I do miss my friends though, when I've been away.

I smelled spring in the air yesterday when I left for work, which was nice, but it's too early. We haven't had enough winter here, and I'm not looking forward to allergy season. Hope you are well and happy.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2180 Feb 5, 2013
Good morning Cat, I hope this message finds you doing well. I had to use another account because I got banned due to telling the truth. I guess that is not allowed on topix. Anyway, if you haven't figured it out yet, this is DF.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2182 Feb 5, 2013
Aubrey Jean wrote:
Good morning Cat, I hope this message finds you doing well. I had to use another account because I got banned due to telling the truth. I guess that is not allowed on topix. Anyway, if you haven't figured it out yet, this is DF.
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Hello DF, it's good to see you here! Yes, I knew you had gotten banned, and we all know that some can't handle the truth on topix. Keep up the good work, you have lots of support.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2183 Feb 5, 2013
Ill-Bill wrote:
Good morning Cat.
Hiya sweetheart. Nice to see you here. Hope you had a good day today.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#2184 Feb 6, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello handsome GW! It's good to see you.
it's good to see you too. i've missed everybody something awful.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2185 Feb 6, 2013
Good morning friends. Looks like this activity will be banned from schools in future. This is pretty gruesome.

"Two California students lose fingers in tug-of-war"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/05/us-...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2186 Feb 6, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>it's good to see you too. i've missed everybody something awful.
Is everything alright?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Respect71 24,075
would you allow me to talk about sex with your ... 1 hr Doesastold8 2
Naughty email chat! 1 hr Doesastold8 3
last post wins! (Feb '11) 10 hr Maverick 808 25,227
something fishy going on....... Thu Luci 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President Wed Luci 302
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Wed tbird19482 19,139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages