Are you sorry? Do you regret

Posted in the Denver Forum

Since: Dec 12

Modesto, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
Matt 4:17

REPENT MEANS TO NOT EVER DO AGAIN..AND RETURN TO YAHUAH -

ARE YOU SORRY FOR DOING ANYTHING AT ALL WRONG IN YOUR LIFE?
OR ARE YOU PRIDEFUL AND THINK YOU HAVE DONE NO WRONG TO BE SORRY FOR?

IF YOU ARE BEING TOLD THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS ....THEN YOU ARE BEING LIED TO-

WE KNOW ITS (NOT )
ALRIGHT TO BRING THE HEAVENLY FATHER'S NAME IN VAIN!!
ITS NOT ALRIGHT STEAL, KILL, BARE FALSE WITNESS, COMMIT ADULTERY, ITS NOT ALRIGHT NOT TO KEEP THE 7TH- ITS NOT ALRIGHT TO DIS-RESPECT YOUR DAD AND MOM..etc
NOW IF YOU HAVE NO REMORSE AND HAVE NO REASON TO REPENT THEN SO BE IT...Matt. 5:17-19

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER'S TRUE NAME IS YAHUAH AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON CAME IN THAT NAME, WHICH IS YAHUSHUA

YAHUSHUA MEANS SALVATION IN YAHUAH

YAHUCHANNON ( aka john) 5:43 I AM COME IN MY FATHER'S NAME AND YOU RECEIVE ME NOT- IF ANOTHER COMES IN his own name (( je'sus = zeus is the beast - Revelations 14: 9, 11)) him you WILL RECEIVE

Please READ the Preface of most all Scriptures (aka bible) it is ADMITTED they REMOVED YAHUAH'S TRUE NAME..and since the SON YAHUSHUA COMES IN HIS FATHER'S NAME..IT REMOVED HIS NAME AS WELL
YAHUchannon (aka john) 3:18
ARE YOU CONDEMNED ALREADY BECAUSE YOU REFUSE HIS NAME?

REMEMBER HE COMES IN HIS FATHER'S NAME?

IF YOU REFUSE THE SON YOU REFUSE THE FATHER...

In the 17th century they took the letter i and put a hook on it creating the letter j therefore rendering a new letter less than 500 years old .

A Hebrew maiden did not name YAHUAH'S SON a Greek, Latin nor Mexican name.

If you would research- you would FIND that the PAGAN TITLES ( lord and god) is NOT names. Even an honest school teacher will tell you this.

Now go look at 1 kings 18:18-40, and Acts 4:12 , proverbs 30:4, Isaiah 42:8-9, Isaiah 52:5-6 , Psalms 91:14, Joel 2:32, Romans 1:25,,

Read this real slow YAHUchannon (aka john) 3:18 !!!

Now read (( 1 john 2:27 ))

Living YAHUAH DID NOT SEND NONE OF THESE PREACHERS TO SPEAK FOR HIM - TAKE HEED

go look at what Josiah an 8 year old who reign 31 years in Yerushalayim (aka Jerusalem) 2 Chronicles chapters 34-35!

Repent and return to Living YAHUAH who is your HEAVENLY FATHER who loved you so much that He thought of you during the layingof foundations.

YAHUAH loved you so much He gave the LIVING COMMANDMENTS TO PROTECT YOU! DEUTERONOMY 30:1,19-20

HE LOVED YOU SO MUCH HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YAHUSHUA TO DIE FOR YOU

YAHUSHUA EVEN PRAYED FOR YOU BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...
YAHUchannon ( aka john) 17:20

Repent and Return to LIVING YAHUAH ..
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
More Squatter rights apply
Fiction

Arvada, CO

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Rubbish!
Bad juju

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Wow gotta be a wise one to cut and paste like that! Praise whoever-you-are!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2013
YAHUAH SERVANT wrote:
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
Matt 4:17
REPENT MEANS TO NOT EVER DO AGAIN..AND RETURN TO YAHUAH -
ARE YOU SORRY FOR DOING ANYTHING AT ALL WRONG IN YOUR LIFE?
OR ARE YOU PRIDEFUL AND THINK YOU HAVE DONE NO WRONG TO BE SORRY FOR?
IF YOU ARE BEING TOLD THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS ....THEN YOU ARE BEING LIED TO-
WE KNOW ITS (NOT )
ALRIGHT TO BRING THE HEAVENLY FATHER'S NAME IN VAIN!!
ITS NOT ALRIGHT STEAL, KILL, BARE FALSE WITNESS, COMMIT ADULTERY, ITS NOT ALRIGHT NOT TO KEEP THE 7TH- ITS NOT ALRIGHT TO DIS-RESPECT YOUR DAD AND MOM..etc
NOW IF YOU HAVE NO REMORSE AND HAVE NO REASON TO REPENT THEN SO BE IT...Matt. 5:17-19
OUR HEAVENLY FATHER'S TRUE NAME IS YAHUAH AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON CAME IN THAT NAME, WHICH IS YAHUSHUA
YAHUSHUA MEANS SALVATION IN YAHUAH
YAHUCHANNON ( aka john) 5:43 I AM COME IN MY FATHER'S NAME AND YOU RECEIVE ME NOT- IF ANOTHER COMES IN his own name (( je'sus = zeus is the beast - Revelations 14: 9, 11)) him you WILL RECEIVE
Please READ the Preface of most all Scriptures (aka bible) it is ADMITTED they REMOVED YAHUAH'S TRUE NAME..and since the SON YAHUSHUA COMES IN HIS FATHER'S NAME..IT REMOVED HIS NAME AS WELL
YAHUchannon (aka john) 3:18
ARE YOU CONDEMNED ALREADY BECAUSE YOU REFUSE HIS NAME?
REMEMBER HE COMES IN HIS FATHER'S NAME?
IF YOU REFUSE THE SON YOU REFUSE THE FATHER...
In the 17th century they took the letter i and put a hook on it creating the letter j therefore rendering a new letter less than 500 years old .
A Hebrew maiden did not name YAHUAH'S SON a Greek, Latin nor Mexican name.
If you would research- you would FIND that the PAGAN TITLES ( lord and god) is NOT names. Even an honest school teacher will tell you this.
Now go look at 1 kings 18:18-40, and Acts 4:12 , proverbs 30:4, Isaiah 42:8-9, Isaiah 52:5-6 , Psalms 91:14, Joel 2:32, Romans 1:25,,
Read this real slow YAHUchannon (aka john) 3:18 !!!
Now read (( 1 john 2:27 ))
Living YAHUAH DID NOT SEND NONE OF THESE PREACHERS TO SPEAK FOR HIM - TAKE HEED
go look at what Josiah an 8 year old who reign 31 years in Yerushalayim (aka Jerusalem) 2 Chronicles chapters 34-35!
Repent and return to Living YAHUAH who is your HEAVENLY FATHER who loved you so much that He thought of you during the layingof foundations.
YAHUAH loved you so much He gave the LIVING COMMANDMENTS TO PROTECT YOU! DEUTERONOMY 30:1,19-20
HE LOVED YOU SO MUCH HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YAHUSHUA TO DIE FOR YOU
YAHUSHUA EVEN PRAYED FOR YOU BEFORE YOU WERE BORN...
YAHUchannon ( aka john) 17:20
Repent and Return to LIVING YAHUAH ..
All gods are pagan. The earliest known occurrence of the name YAHUAH in a list of Egyptian place names found in the temple of Amon at Soleb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Rick in Kansas 7,962
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr tbird19482 15,030
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 6 hr Rick in Kansas 193
Review: Dave Locks N Keys 21 hr ConradKayson41 15
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Fri senior 623
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Thu hutuokboy 33
In the White House Jan 22 Wyatt 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton