World's first legal recreational marijuana sales begin in Colorado

Colorado's first recreational marijuana sales takes place under a canopy of cameras at 3-D Cannabis. Full Story
jesus

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 2, 2014
Colorado is now officially Californicated
mailman

Wheat Ridge, CO

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Marijuana has been around since the beginning. I'am from boulder colorado, and have been a grower over 50 years. Now I finally get to enjoy my hobby without everyone looking over my fence. Its like the second coming of Chris, oh Holy One. I SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
glade to see it

Inez, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2014
Congratulations Colorado !!!

“Fix bayonettes!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#4 Jan 2, 2014
mailman wrote:
Marijuana has been around since the beginning. I'am from boulder colorado, and have been a grower over 50 years. Now I finally get to enjoy my hobby without everyone looking over my fence. Its like the second coming of Chris, oh Holy One. I SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Who's "Chris"?

“Fix bayonettes!”

Level 9

#5 Jan 2, 2014
jesus wrote:
Colorado is now officially Californicated
Actually, weed is $150, or less per ounce in Ca. whereas You have to pay $300-$400/oz. in Co.

“Fix bayonettes!”

Level 9

#6 Jan 2, 2014
mailman wrote:
"Marijuana" has been around since the US Govt. coined that term for it in the 30's.
"Cannabis" has been around since the dawn of time.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2014
Good news for a change. This is potentially such an influential significant event, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it all works out.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#9 Jan 2, 2014
mailman wrote:
. Now I finally get to enjoy my hobby without everyone looking over my fence.!
You wish!!! There will be MORE people looking at growers to make sure they don't have amounts over the limits and that they turn in taxes and records of transactions to who and when. Mary Jane is still a CLASS I narcotic in the Fed's rule book and Federal law supersedes state and local laws. Get the DEA or ATF involved and you do prison time instead of a slap on the wrist at local levels. It will take some Supreme Court cases to settle the differences in levels of law enforcement for wholesale and retail growing and distribution. You are lucky if you've been growing that long without being caught. You could be used as an example and spend your last good years behind bars.
JB from wv

Van, WV

#10 Feb 7, 2014
mailman wrote:
I love it!! In time I believe that all of us will be given our rights to enjoy pot and not have the stigma that the government propaganda has made it. Just play it right and set a good example for this to all take place. I'm currently planning a trip to Colorado. Always wanted to check out you beautiful state. This will be a good reason to follow through with it. Not just so I can smoke. Haha I do that daily. Just so I can come support the movement that you all have set forth. As for the Feds they will come around once they seen the money generated from this. Money talks.

Just don't forget most of the time when government gets more money it doesn't get them "us" out of debt. If they have been spending and making bad decisions they will continue to. First fix your spending habits and make that money work for what you are telling your tax payers it is going for. That's stuff we all know. Hell even a pot head knows that.Peace and love too ya
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#11 Feb 7, 2014
JB from wv wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it!! In time I believe that all of us will be given our rights to enjoy pot and not have the stigma that the government propaganda has made it. Just play it right and set a good example for this to all take place. I'm currently planning a trip to Colorado. Always wanted to check out you beautiful state. This will be a good reason to follow through with it. Not just so I can smoke. Haha I do that daily. Just so I can come support the movement that you all have set forth. As for the Feds they will come around once they seen the money generated from this. Money talks.
Just don't forget most of the time when government gets more money it doesn't get them "us" out of debt. If they have been spending and making bad decisions they will continue to. First fix your spending habits and make that money work for what you are telling your tax payers it is going for. That's stuff we all know. Hell even a pot head knows that.Peace and love too ya
All is well out in the states of "milk and honey" BUT there are those people who work in jobs that do and will continue to random test for MJ and until the states and federal government can come up with a plan to drop liability requirements for injuries and death on the job where MJ and other banned drug use is involved, the random pee testing and firings will continue for testing positive even if you smoked "legally".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Brian_G 3,752
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 39 min Iknow 45
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr mjjcpa 12,824
girls aressted in syria 5 hr model t 1
Review: Weekly Home Buyers List, Inc. 11 hr kelly proctor 2
last post wins! (Feb '11) Tue NotaGoth 24,655
COP CRimes : Trooper Dope Dealer /Trooper ... (Jun '12) Mon Alice 3
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info