Miss DeVille's Home for Cry Babies an...

“Let the SIN begin”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Salem, of course

#22 Nov 13, 2011
DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>
Mankind by nature is a borrower, all of words, all of our expressions, our language and gestures are us mimicking what we have witnessed, usually from our parents.
Auntie just used one of my favorite expressions "Good Lord" I didn't make it up, neither did she, we borrowed it, as well as "Ummmm... No", and "psssst", "Fail!" and every other over used expression you read on Topix.
One of my favorite sayings is, "And it came to pass", nothing comes to stay, it all comes to pass, the good and the bad.

DeVille

Since: Oct 11

The Great Beyond

#23 Nov 13, 2011
Blair SINclair wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont like us,,, yet here you are,
*things that make you go hhhmmmmm*
They like us plenty Child!!
There ain't a whole lot of original thought goin on around here

“Let the SIN begin”

Level 6

Salem, of course

#24 Nov 13, 2011
What A Creeper wrote:
It looks to
us sane folks
that an old phag
and his sloppy hag
are still hurting
from the realization
that no one cared that
they were banned.
Not a single person
missed them or made
a requested that
they be brought back.
It obviously causes them
great pain to be forced
to recognize that they
are not only complete losers
in the real world but
they can't even get decent
people to speak to them
on a website
where they can
neither be smelled nor seen.
Now that's real rejection.
Knowing that one is
universally despised
based on their
personality and lack
of intelligence.
Ouch.
)))>><<(((
But just look at all the attention we are getting now. Does this mean all the people here speaking to us are not decent folks?
*another hhmmmm*
What A Creeper

Australia

#25 Nov 13, 2011
Blair SINclair wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont like us,,, yet here you are,
*things that make you go hhhmmmmm*
I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to

give you a brain cramp.

Let me explain simpleton,

You have been

trying everywhere

to get someone

to talk to you

using many profiles

but no matter who you

pretend to be or

who you try to be

you are always ignored

and end up looking the fool.

I don't like you.

But I do have a heart

it's more than obvious

that you are in desperate

need of attention and

seeings as how you will

be banned again soon

I thought I would

give you a little

before you go

POOF!!!
)))>><<(((

DeVille

The Great Beyond

#26 Nov 13, 2011
Blair SINclair wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my favorite sayings is, "And it came to pass", nothing comes to stay, it all comes to pass, the good and the bad.
Whoooeee Baby Child, A Philosopher!! That is beautiful and insightful and eternal

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#27 Nov 13, 2011
What A Creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to
give you a brain cramp.
Let me explain simpleton,
You have been
trying everywhere
to get someone
to talk to you
using many profiles
but no matter who you
pretend to be or
who you try to be
you are always ignored
and end up looking the fool.
I don't like you.
But I do have a heart
it's more than obvious
that you are in desperate
need of attention and
seeings as how you will
be banned again soon
I thought I would
give you a little
before you go
POOF!!!
)))>><<(((
Thank You.

DIRTY GERTY

“I'm Special”

Level 4

Are You?

#28 Nov 13, 2011
Opens door looks in very fast like,

Closes door quietly.

DeVille

The Great Beyond

#29 Nov 13, 2011
Blair SINclair wrote:
<quoted text>
But just look at all the attention we are getting now. Does this mean all the people here speaking to us are not decent folks?
*another hhmmmm*
Suddenly Miss Auntie and Mr. Sniper are strangely quite.
An you know they just sittin' there bitin' there knuckles hopin' Topix gonna rescue them

DeVille

The Great Beyond

#30 Nov 13, 2011
"Everybody should just ignore the other thread. They did the same thing on Internet Troll before, remember? Talk bad about Denver and all the residents right in front of us to get a rise. I did get a laugh out of the comment by decolonel saying there isnt any original thought here when in fact a tired old idea to get people irritated is in action. Some people never learn and never will." Drinkie the Clown

Don't be like that child!!
I thought you were the one person here that might have a sense of humor about yourself!!
And I ain't no colonel, thats for damn sure
Now can I get some coffee in this here Jamison

DIRTY GERTY

“I'm Special”

Level 4

Are You?

#31 Nov 13, 2011
I have been reading along with this mess, and I just wondered what happened to cause all of this animosity?

DeVille

The Great Beyond

#32 Nov 13, 2011
DIRTY GERTY wrote:
I have been reading along with this mess, and I just wondered what happened to cause all of this animosity?
What animosity??

DIRTY GERTY

“I'm Special”

Level 4

Are You?

#33 Nov 13, 2011
My main account is on the Topix Forum, I started this one because of all the stuff I had read about Denver, only a select few are allowed to post here, and that kind of stuff, so I thought I would just see for myself.

I mostly posted on the game threads, the points thread and basically left everyone alone, and while I was not treated badly, I was ignored, I was accused of being someone else whom these poster do not like, and all my post get bad judgits.

And when I did finally speak out on a thread about child predators, I was automatically the enemy. And now I feel as if I am the enemy, and I have not said anything negative to anyone here.

So I just wondered if that was how you guys got started.

DeVille

The Great Beyond

#34 Nov 13, 2011
DIRTY GERTY wrote:
My main account is on the Topix Forum, I started this one because of all the stuff I had read about Denver, only a select few are allowed to post here, and that kind of stuff, so I thought I would just see for myself.
I mostly posted on the game threads, the points thread and basically left everyone alone, and while I was not treated badly, I was ignored, I was accused of being someone else whom these poster do not like, and all my post get bad judgits.
And when I did finally speak out on a thread about child predators, I was automatically the enemy. And now I feel as if I am the enemy, and I have not said anything negative to anyone here.
They sure enough got the judge-its goin-on
I wouldn't take personally child, hate is what they're good at, not creativity, not kindness, not understanding... hate.

You don't agree with their Big Bosses, they all "despise" you.LOL

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#35 Nov 13, 2011
DIRTY GERTY wrote:
Remember when you dodged my question? Others seen the exchange and assumed you were up to no good. I myself waited, and said nothing. It would have been much easier to have said friend.

DIRTY GERTY

“I'm Special”

Level 4

Are You?

#36 Nov 13, 2011
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when you dodged my question? Others seen the exchange and assumed you were up to no good. I myself waited, and said nothing. It would have been much easier to have said friend.
I apologize, I must have missed it,

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#37 Nov 13, 2011
DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure enough got the judge-its goin-on
I wouldn't take personally child, hate is what they're good at, not creativity, not kindness, not understanding... hate.
You don't agree with their Big Bosses, they all "despise" you.LOL
Not exactly, there are a select few that are not liked, You have made the list with your disrespectful comments.

Now you can either STFU and be respectful, or continue acting the retard, This is my only post to you, so it makes no difference to me what the hell you do, but bumping your gums isn`t helping.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#38 Nov 13, 2011
DIRTY GERTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, I must have missed it,
Our conversation about the pic on your avatar, and I told you it was from twisted Alice in wonderland.

DeVille

The Great Beyond

#39 Nov 13, 2011
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly, there are a select few that are not liked, You have made the list with your disrespectful comments.
Now you can either STFU and be respectful, or continue acting the retard, This is my only post to you, so it makes no difference to me what the hell you do, but bumping your gums isn`t helping.
Very well put child, Godspeed!!

DeVille

The Great Beyond

#40 Nov 13, 2011
Blair SINclair wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God Child, I cannot get this out of my head. We have all heard that expression over and over, and I discounted it as some old religious saying.

But it is so true, each moment, each day, each generation, every man that ever lived “Came to pass”

“Let the SIN begin”

Level 6

Salem, of course

#42 Nov 13, 2011
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly, there are a select few that are not liked, You have made the list with your disrespectful comments.
But it wasn't too long ago Angel was saying some of the vilest things ever was about the good folks of Denver, what changed their minds about her?

And we wont even talk about Wicked and her many new beginnings, so what changes their mind so fast?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 min ReplaceGOP 28,192
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Respect71 48,088
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) 7 hr Ricky F 3,434
Women Wed Ellen 1
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Tue JP MORGAN 717
last post wins! (Feb '11) Apr 25 _FLATLINE-------- 26,290
Opiates Apr 24 Hetmcb21 4

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages