First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105 Jul 31, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you/they did keep it yourselves, it wouldn't be a problem!
But you idiots don't keep it to yourselves! DO YOU UNDERSTAND????
You itching to fight any body with opinion hmmm?. Melody is not gay Rebel without a clue. She been married to my dad almost 36 years. I agree with her. How miserable you life must be when the highlight of you day is insulting strangers you know nothing about on the opinion web site. You know what? This is bad for you blood pressure. Take care yourself. Pop a valium relax.
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#106 Jul 31, 2013
MissStress wrote:
<quoted text>
You itching to fight any body with opinion hmmm?. Melody is not gay Rebel without a clue. She been married to my dad almost 36 years. I agree with her. How miserable you life must be when the highlight of you day is insulting strangers you know nothing about on the opinion web site. You know what? This is bad for you blood pressure. Take care yourself. Pop a valium relax.
So you consider being assumed gay, when they've supported the gays as an "insult"???
I must say that it is you who is the one who is suffering from a "miserable life!
But you must be an empty headed liberal, who doesn't think before you speak/write, you let your immature emotions control your empty rants, instead of truth, logic, or common sense!

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#107 Jul 31, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider being assumed gay, when they've supported the gays as an "insult"???
I must say that it is you who is the one who is suffering from a "miserable life!
But you must be an empty headed liberal, who doesn't think before you speak/write, you let your immature emotions control your empty rants, instead of truth, logic, or common sense!
Excuse me but I don't think MissStress "would consider being assumed gay" (especially by the likes of you)
as an "insult".
I believe your words... "But you idiots don't keep it to yourselves!" ...is what she took offense at.
The word idiots.
But as a regular instigating troll here you would know that.
Are you having a PERFECTLY miserable day there in your lonely tiny world?
Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Lakewood, Colorado

#108 Jul 31, 2013
Why do people hate anybody? Because they got a little evil in their heart they gotta find a way to get rid of. That was a pretty presumptuous question to start with.
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#109 Jul 31, 2013
SUJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but I don't think MissStress "would consider being assumed gay" (especially by the likes of you)
as an "insult".
I believe your words... "But you idiots don't keep it to yourselves!" ...is what she took offense at.
The word idiots.
But as a regular instigating troll here you would know that.
Are you having a PERFECTLY miserable day there in your lonely tiny world?
The only part of your post where you were correct?
It is where you said: "I don't think"!!!
And Tiny minded ones, just where was I wrong, that the gays and lesbians don't keep it in their own bedrooms?
And try to cram their immorality and perversion down the throats of innocent school children behind their parents backs???
And smear their immorality and perversion all over the media???
If you / they kept it to yourselves? Like what was asked by the miss "STRESS" there would be NO PROBLEM!!!

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#110 Jul 31, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you/they did keep it yourselves, it wouldn't be a problem!
But you idiots don't keep it to yourselves! DO YOU UNDERSTAND????
No need to shout Aykm, my eyes aren't deaf.
No I don't understand your irrational fear. No more than you can understand a civil reply to your baited postings.
Good night sleep tight.

Don't let the big, bad lesbians bite.

(Pssst: You know they are just waiting for you to let down your guard. Stay vigilant!)
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#111 Jul 31, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to shout Aykm, my eyes aren't deaf.
No I don't understand your irrational fear. No more than you can understand a civil reply to your baited postings.
Good night sleep tight.
Don't let the big, bad lesbians bite.
(Pssst: You know they are just waiting for you to let down your guard. Stay vigilant!)
LMAO... if you aren't the epitome of a typical childish liberal, who reverts to childish and totally ignorant cheap shots when shot down in flames with the one thing liberals despise... TRUTH!
++++++++++
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D.
http://www.libertymind.com/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Brian_G 6,133
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 19 min uSUCK 14,412
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 5 hr bombs over mexico 164
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 5 hr Swedenforever 96
Review: Exotlcas Exotic Dancer Store Of Conveni... 9 hr Reynaldo 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 11 hr NotaGoth 24,875
drugs and dealers Fri Reyna lokita 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:37PM
Chargers RB Mathews out against Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:17 PM
Smith Injury Gives Chiefs Gauge of QB's Value
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
NFL 6:52 AM
Bolts not taking Chase Daniel lightly in bout with Chiefs
Bleacher Report 4:30 AM
NFL Week 17 Vegas Odds and Predictions