... we'll know who won the election;

&fe ature=related

- Mouse

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Provided Obama has completed his concession speech. He won't take long to do that, though. He'll be too shamefaced to talk much. Y'all have a good'n.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#3 Nov 6, 2012
I didn't realize Obama had agreed to write Willard's speech. That's a nice bi-partisan move on the President's part.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#4 Nov 6, 2012
What a lot of folks is wondering is if Obama will be able to concede without a teleprompter. I'm betting he stutters badly if he doesn't. Y'all have a good'n.

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Romney's concession speech is ready to go;

Mom

Lockwood, MO

#6 Nov 6, 2012
We'll know if we can buy weed legally, helping Colorado taxes instead of Mexico.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Mom wrote:
We'll know if we can buy weed legally, helping Colorado taxes instead of Mexico.
Mom, didn't you say anyone who smoked weed is just a lazy pothead?

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Obama's concession speech, hot off the press.

Y'all have a good'n.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9 Nov 6, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/if-romney-wins-he-would...

I like this paragraph...

"A Romney presidency might be a portrait in schizophrenia."

Have a cold one.....
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Another good one...

"Romney has matured as a political leader over the past decade, though he has spent more time running for president than serving in public office. And Romney did have legislative victories in Massachusetts, including (shhh!) a health care reform plan eerily similar to the President Barack Obama’s."

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/if-romne y-wins-he-would-begin-his-firs t-term-as-a-baffling-figure-11 06123216.html
I like this paragraph...
"A Romney presidency might be a portrait in schizophrenia."
Have a cold one.....
That guy is a pretty good writer. Thanks. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#14 Nov 19, 2012
You feeling lucky punk wrote:
<quoted text>How about you give the speech, nevermind your to shamefaced now and in denial still.......Right
Nope, not shamefaced at all. America has spoken, and whether I like it or not, I have to respect our system. I even respect your opinion, if you happen to have one of your own. You see, I didn't like Romney from the start; I was against Obama. I didn't lose, because I voiced my choice at the polls. Y'all have a good'n.

Cathouse Mouse

#15 Nov 19, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, not shamefaced at all. America has spoken, and whether I like it or not, I have to respect our system. I even respect your opinion, if you happen to have one of your own. You see, I didn't like Romney from the start; I was against Obama. I didn't lose, because I voiced my choice at the polls. Y'all have a good'n.
Two lessons to be learned here -

1. If everyone was like you, we'd never get anywhere.

2. A Democracy is set up so we can all agree or disagree on anything, but shouldn't agree or disagree on everything.

Righties used to know that.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Two lessons to be learned here -
1. If everyone was like you, we'd never get anywhere.
2. A Democracy is set up so we can all agree or disagree on anything, but shouldn't agree or disagree on everything.
Righties used to know that.
I'm glad to hear you voice your opinion of me. That mirrors mine of you exactly; if everyone were like you, we'd never get any where. I agree with a lot more than you would care to admit; I can't agree on Obama because I don't think he is a leader. You should understand by now that I'm neither right nor left; to claim to be either one is to make a statement that you don't have the capability of choosing a person based on what you think they can accomplish. Y'all have a good'n.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#18 Nov 19, 2012
You feeling lucky punk wrote:
<quoted text>What ever snippy and Co. This is your diplomatic sock I'm guessing.
Think it's possible you may have made a mistaken identity? If you would like, I'll send you links to my other 3 registered account profiles. I think you'll see that they don't match what you have in your mind. Y'all have a good'n.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#19 Nov 19, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Think it's possible you may have made a mistaken identity? If you would like, I'll send you links to my other 3 registered account profiles. I think you'll see that they don't match what you have in your mind. Y'all have a good'n.
Hi ya Perfessor ,,Dont Bother sending her links. She thinks Im the only one posting in Denver. She has me in like 10 profiles now so I must be pretty busy.. Hope you are doing good..Its too bad Obozo rallied all the first time voters from the Ghettos that amounted to an extra 7 million voters..That would be 7 million first time voters mostly from low income areas..And all voted for obama because he told them Romney would take their welfare away..

Obama won by 3 million votes

Had he not signed up 7 million first time voters then Romney would have won by 3 million..

But at least now we have 4 years of material to prove how right we were..Everything we warned is now unfolding in less than a couple weeks of his re election ..

And I think obama is still blaming bush too..

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ya Perfessor ,,Dont Bother sending her links. She thinks Im the only one posting in Denver. She has me in like 10 profiles now so I must be pretty busy.. Hope you are doing good..Its too bad Obozo rallied all the first time voters from the Ghettos that amounted to an extra 7 million voters..That would be 7 million first time voters mostly from low income areas..And all voted for obama because he told them Romney would take their welfare away..
Obama won by 3 million votes
Had he not signed up 7 million first time voters then Romney would have won by 3 million..
But at least now we have 4 years of material to prove how right we were..Everything we warned is now unfolding in less than a couple weeks of his re election ..
And I think obama is still blaming bush too..
I don't mind at all providing links to a poster such as that one. They're not literate enough to follow a link, anyhow. If it's a her, she posts like she was one of those first time voters. I will have to say that I was, and still am proud of the first and last vote I made, and all those many years in between. Y'all have a good'n.

Cathouse Mouse

#21 Nov 19, 2012
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to hear you voice your opinion of me. That mirrors mine of you exactly; if everyone were like you, we'd never get any where. I agree with a lot more than you would care to admit; I can't agree on Obama because I don't think he is a leader. You should understand by now that I'm neither right nor left; to claim to be either one is to make a statement that you don't have the capability of choosing a person based on what you think they can accomplish. Y'all have a good'n.
I have no opinion of you personally. My reference was based solely on your political views as per posted by you publicly. Whether what you post here as being factual is questionable due entirely upon it's total lack of common logic.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no opinion of you personally. My reference was based solely on your political views as per posted by you publicly. Whether what you post here as being factual is questionable due entirely upon it's total lack of common logic.
That's exactly the mirror I was referring to. I am fully capable of forming an opinion without links to so-called facts from any news media, or anyone's commentaries. You are in the same boat as I am when it comes to proving any statement released from our White House. Neither of us had a hand in creating those bogus-assed reports. And I make that statement with no reference to anyone in the White House, past or present. You have seen very little of anything I post as factual. The only thing I can say is factual is what my opinion is, and not an opinion dictated to me by a political party. Y'all have a good'n.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats odd because No one here that is a regular poster to Denver or is a Denver resident ever thought any such thing of our long time friend Prefessor. Just you so far and you have no friends here but Radical lefty propagandist Karl..And well you know, Karl speaks for himself..

So actually its your insults to Denver residents and your lack of manors combined with lack of logic in your radical lefty propaganda posts aren't near as welcome as Prefessor is In All of Topix Im guessing but Especially in Denver.. So,,

Any questions ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Poof1 6,115
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr uSUCK 14,393
drugs and dealers 8 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) 9 hr Reyna lokita 6
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 15 hr DILF 69
good strip clubs? Thu mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Thu Paula 311
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web