Man Accused of Forcing Daughter, 7, t...

Man Accused of Forcing Daughter, 7, to Kill Pet Cat

There are 12 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Man Accused of Forcing Daughter, 7, to Kill Pet Cat. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

A man was jailed Thursday on charges he forced his 7-year-old daughter to kill the family cat by holding a knife in her hand and making her stab the pet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

“.....And Justice for All!!”

Since: Aug 07

UKK FOFF

#1 Mar 14, 2008
I know this isn't a "Denver Story" but with so many people out there doing terrible things to animals (dying them pink NOT one of them) it just disgusts me!!

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

Broomfield, CO

#2 Mar 14, 2008
WTF?!???! Why on earth would anyone do such a horrible thing?!??! I feel aweful for the children and the cat.

;(
Raysmom

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Mar 14, 2008
Oh my f....ng [email protected]! I just can't think of any good words to express my outrage! I know, Iggy, you just ask WHY? And HOW could any parent be so CRUEL? Mind-boggling. I hope they get any children in that family OUT of that household and into some very good counseling- they will need it. Back to work- I thought doing my husband's family law billing was depressing, but this takes the cake. Man!
cowtown

Longmont, CO

#4 Mar 14, 2008
Wow.

Imagine how traumatized those poor children must be!

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Broomfield, CO

#5 Mar 14, 2008
;(

;(

;(

Castrate the man so he can't reproduce, then tie his arse upside down & let me at him!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2008
I didn't read the story, I just read the first line, sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to...how horrible for this little girl...FTW??? I don't understand how someone can be so cruel to there children and the cat????? Mind boggeling!

“2+2=?? OMG!! I Know This One!!”

Since: Apr 07

B-Town, USA

#8 Mar 14, 2008
OMG! That poor little girl!! I too could bring myself to read the story fully.....All I can think of is the poor little girl she's gonna be tramatized for life!!:(

“WHATS A HEADLINE?”

Arvada

#9 Mar 15, 2008
What a sad story.Those poor children.

“All for my son.......”

Since: Oct 07

Hamburg, NJ

#10 Mar 15, 2008
If he goes to prison, the same thing might happen to him. I wouldn't cry a tear and I'd be happy to read the whole article. This is horrible!!!!!!

“Does not play well with others”

Since: Apr 07

Boulder, CO

#11 Mar 15, 2008
Mike Snyder wrote:
If he goes to prison, the same thing might happen to him. I wouldn't cry a tear and I'd be happy to read the whole article. This is horrible!!!!!!
Sadly, that wouldn't happen in prison, in fact he probably won't even be convicted. If this happens, I do hope someone takes matters into their own hands. I'm so tired of sick bastards like this getting off with barely a slap on the wrists.

Put a knife in my hands, no one will need to force me to stab the worthless bastard.

I couldn't read the story either, all I can think of is my countless kitties.

“All for my son.......”

Since: Oct 07

Hamburg, NJ

#12 Mar 16, 2008
I hope we get a follow up with this story. I want to know. why not publish HIS address.

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#13 Mar 27, 2008
CAUTION wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, that wouldn't happen in prison, in fact he probably won't even be convicted. If this happens, I do hope someone takes matters into their own hands. I'm so tired of sick bastards like this getting off with barely a slap on the wrists.
Put a knife in my hands, no one will need to force me to stab the worthless bastard.
I couldn't read the story either, all I can think of is my countless kitties.
This guy is 29 cents away from breaking even.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 min Respect71 24,782
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 38,892
last post wins! (Feb '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 26,145
This is why we need hillary 11 hr Knock off purse s... 10
ILLEGALS-DRUG LABS-FARMS-Trafficking! (Oct '14) 11 hr Tylinn 3
broncos - say no to sanchez 12 hr Tylinn 4
drugs and dealers (Nov '14) 13 hr Drugs R us 5

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages