Dana

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Please keep an eye out for my car! It was stolen Saturday morning in Lakewood, CO. Its a 2 tone silver 2008 Ford Taurus X SEL. License plate # 096 SSZ. Please call the local police if you see it!
NewsJunkie

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 5, 2009
Dana wrote:
Please keep an eye out for my car! It was stolen Saturday morning in Lakewood, CO. Its a 2 tone silver 2008 Ford Taurus X SEL. License plate # 096 SSZ. Please call the local police if you see it!
Yeah...that should be an easy car to spot. A silver Ford Taurus. There isn't alot of those on the streets these days...I will keep my eyes out. In the mean time, you might check all the scrap yards in Mexico.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Dana wrote:
Lakewood auto thieves must have been busy Saturday morning. Did you see the story about the man/woman team that stole a car and crashed at Amherst and Lowell? Stolen from 500 block of Quieto Way. Article didn't say what kind of car, was more concerned with trying to ID the thieves (male died, female either too injured to tell them her name or isn't cooperating).
Good luck. Most people I've known that had a car stolen wish it had never been found. Either severely damaged or used in other crimes. Nobody wants to drive around in a car that's had a corpse in the trunk or was torn apart by vice cops looking for drugs and they almost never recover any personal items you left in the car. If you had a garage door opener in it, re-program/re-code your opener ASAP.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#4 Jan 6, 2009
Just remembered, sometime in the early to mid 90's car thefts skyrocketed in Denver and Aurora. Turned out one of the gangs was requiring a stolen car as part of the initiation process, so every 14 year old gang wannabee in the city was hanging out around long term parking at Stapleton to grab the next Honda Civic.
Wonder if the recent rash of thefts is due to the economy or something as simple as the Crips or Bloods having a membership campaign.
Marty Luther Koon

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2009
Denver anon wrote:
Just remembered, sometime in the early to mid 90's car thefts skyrocketed in Denver and Aurora. Turned out one of the gangs was requiring a stolen car as part of the initiation process, so every 14 year old gang wannabee in the city was hanging out around long term parking at Stapleton to grab the next Honda Civic.
Wonder if the recent rash of thefts is due to the economy or something as simple as the Crips or Bloods having a membership campaign.
Yeah thats it. How about we find the morons and..........

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

#6 Jan 23, 2009
Whoever it is must have been pretty desperate...Really, a Ford Taurus?...
I'd have gone for the BMW...
Erin

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 24, 2009
Please keep an eye out for my car it was stolen in Littleton on Saturday night. It is a 2008 Dark Red Buick Regal with tinted windows. License plate is 064-RVN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opiates 2 hr Sven_210-303 3
News Nude man in high heels causes lockdown (Apr '07) 4 hr andet1987 31
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 hr ReplaceGOP 28,141
last post wins! (Feb '11) 12 hr -Prince- 26,287
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 hr Terra Firma 47,986
Poll Why do Blonde Guys not like Ashley? (Dec '11) 14 hr Izzy-_- 57
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) 15 hr Izzy-_- 3,426

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages