What happened to post 2
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Obama is in
Independent Voter also

Gilbert, WV

#7 Oct 15, 2012
This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.

Read more: http://www.politicolnews.com/romney-dumps-sen ...

@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata

@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney owns about $8 million worth of Bain funds that hold 51 percent of #Sensata’s shares. http://t.co/hf69OfvM

@Yoyo75 : Do Americans need jobs? Not according to #romney. Otherwise why would he send American jobs to China?@mittromney stop the madness #Sensata

@graveytrain : "@Politicolnews: Bain donated up to 30 million to Romney Super Pacs:#Sensata @Bainport http://t.co/XyYOKm7w" ; ; ; ; ; ; ; @MittRomney #PATRIOT
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata

Oct. 14, 2012 One question that definitely should be asked of Mitt Romney, the GOP candidate for President at the Tuesday Presidential debate is why does his company (for which he receives dividends and profits) continue to offshore jobs to China?

This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

Look, I'm floating....

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Giuttony wrote:
What happened to post 2
Eaten by wombats, along with post #1.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#11 Oct 15, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Imitation is the HIGHEST form of FLATTERY! HA
Although it will take some time to reach 7,160 comments good luck you unoriginal TROLL
I'm sure you have been banned in Arkansas so you bring your dribble to Denver. I know you hicks wish you were as educated and dignified as Denverites/Coloradans but it will never happen.
They keep you lowlife, inbred, hicks dumbed down for a reason!
Now isn't your 550LB. Sister Ooops I mean your Wife wanting her foot rub and jug of moonshine
So now Im educated and dignified?
not banned anywhere

Cherokee Village, AR

#12 Oct 16, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Imitation is the HIGHEST form of FLATTERY! HA
Although it will take some time to reach 7,160 comments good luck you unoriginal TROLL
I'm sure you have been banned in Arkansas so you bring your dribble to Denver. I know you hicks wish you were as educated and dignified as Denverites/Coloradans but it will never happen.
They keep you lowlife, inbred, hicks dumbed down for a reason!
Now isn't your 550LB. Sister Ooops I mean your Wife wanting her foot rub and jug of moonshine
So sorry Karl, I am not banned anywhere and I am not a raging racist like you appear to be. Have you ever heard of Louisville Colorado?
That's where I grew up at and my Family owns a farm in Boulder county.
As far as and Education goes I graduated from CSU.
You Karl are the troll and hate monger.
why don't you try attacking your self since you clearly have a serious mental handicap.
You might need some psychotherapy for that lack of anger control.
here, take this test and see if you qualify as a raging lunatic
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-are-you-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Obama lied to us about Libya not just because of his ignorance,but his arrogance to think he was smart enough to lie to 300 million Americans and get away with it..This scandal is the culmination of Obamas' efforts to assist the Muslim brotherhood in gaining power throughout the Middle East and the African continent.It should come out in the upcoming congressional and senate hearings as to why the ambassador was sent to Benghazi on 9-11 and who's weapons were used in the attack. They are the very same weapons Obama supplied to the Al Qaeda terrorists in his "ARAB SPRING". We already know the seals were there specifically to find and destroy those weapons.They did an interview with ABC shortly before this latest attack. Will we will find out that it was Chris Stevens who brokered the weapons deal with AL Qaeda under orders from his bosses? I think we will also find, after the admin. was warned of attacks coming on 9-11, from Stevens why they refused to provide adequate protection for Stevens and others.

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>So now Im educated and dignified?
You are equal to these dumbed down Arkansas TROLLS. Denver unfortunately does have a few transplants from other parts of the country, you idiots come hear when you find out how REAL people live.

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#15 Oct 16, 2012
*came HERE*

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Joe Biden a great liar During the vice presidential debate on Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden said he voted against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but the Washington Free Beacon reported Thursday that Biden actually voted for both conflicts when he served in the Senate.

“By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like,‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said during the debate.“It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden added.“I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

But according to the Senate roll call at the time, Biden voted for the Sept. 14, 2001 resolution authorizing “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”

"And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq," the Free Beacon reported, citing the Washington Post.

According to that roll call, Biden joined 28 other Democrats in voting for the resolution.

Twenty-one Democrats and one Republican voted against it.

"Considering the Obama administration’s constant prevarications on the Benghazi terror attack, though, this kind of lie might stick to Biden’s flesh for a while," Ed Morrissey wrote at Hot Air. "When it comes to war, you just can’t trust Joe Biden to either know the truth or tell it to you."

Ben Shapiro wrote that the claim was "the most obvious example" of Biden "lying fluently throughout this debate..."
Mr. Biden has had more plastic surgery than Phylis Diller , Biden's numerous surgeries have botched. he looks like a zoobie and he acts like a Buffoon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#18 Oct 16, 2012
I wrote this;

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/...

I hope every woman in Colorado reads it.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Better yet they read this..

Green company that got $129M in stimulus nixes Chinese deal, files for bankruptcy,Jobs lost but obama still gets millions on donations.

A123 Systems was approved for a $241.1-million grant from the Obama administration three years ago and more than $125 million in Michigan tax credits in the hopes that it would create jobs and lead the country away from conventional gas-guzzling vehicles and toward clean energy. The company has drawn about $129 million of the federal grant so far. Since 2009, the company has lost a reported $857 million, laid off workers and recalled its products. A123's stock price has plunged from $4.44 about a year ago to 6 cents Tuesday morning.

On Tuesday, the Obama administration and the Mitt Romney campaign offered two drastically different views on the bankrupt manufacturer and its sale to a major U.S. company.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/16/green-en...

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I wrote this;
Shouldn't you be getting your kids ready for bed so you can watch the debate? And did you look for a job today? An obama sponsor job????LOL
Hows that Alpaca thing working out for you? You do know its Not called a "Farm" dont you? If you didnt Lie like a democrat and live in an apartment you would know that.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#21 Oct 16, 2012
not banned anywhere wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as and Education goes I graduated from CSU.
^^^ hahaha ^^^

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 16, 2012
Another example of a famous democrat caught being a crook!
The Son Of race baiter Jesse Jackson is going to get a chance to do prison time.
On Monday, the Wall Street Journal reported Jackson allegedly used monies meant to maintain his professional House offices in Washington and Illinois for home decorations:

Federal prosecutors and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are in the final stages of a criminal probe into allegations that Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. misused campaign money to decorate his house, according to people familiar with the matter.

The website Gawker also reported that Jackson had been seen on the town in Washington, D.C. with multiple women. Since mysteriously leaving Congress in June, Jackson has been treated for bi-polar disorder and has not returned to work:

According to two independent sources, Jackson was spotted drinking at Bier Baron Tavern, a craft beer bar not far from Dupont Circle, on Tuesday and Wednesday nights last week. Each night, he was accompanied by a different woman. According to both sources, Jackson was drinking. "They were laughing and very focused on each other," one source said of Jackson's demeanor on Wednesday night. "Not sure when they left but I saw them there around 10:30 p.m. They didn't appear intoxicated or loud, but were definitely enjoying themselves."

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#23 Oct 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Better yet they read this..
Green company that got $129M in stimulus nixes Chinese deal, files for bankruptcy,Jobs lost but obama still gets millions on donations.
A123 Systems was approved for a $241.1-million grant from the Obama administration three years ago and more than $125 million in Michigan tax credits in the hopes that it would create jobs and lead the country away from conventional gas-guzzling vehicles and toward clean energy. The company has drawn about $129 million of the federal grant so far. Since 2009, the company has lost a reported $857 million, laid off workers and recalled its products. A123's stock price has plunged from $4.44 about a year ago to 6 cents Tuesday morning.
On Tuesday, the Obama administration and the Mitt Romney campaign offered two drastically different views on the bankrupt manufacturer and its sale to a major U.S. company.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/16/green-en...
We should just let china have all these future new energy jobs that is the way to make a few rich Americans far richer that that is the only important thing.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#25 Oct 16, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I wrote this;
I read it. Birth control prevents conception and is easily affordable. You can buy birth control pills at Walmart for $4.00. Abortion stops a beating heart. It kills something that is already alive. Many people feel that it is murder. I feel that it might not be right to force a 13 year old victim of incest to carry that child full term. I don't feel that a victim of a vicious gang rape should be forced to raise a child resulting from that attack. If it becomes a medical choice between mother and baby most people would save the mother. However using abortion routinely as birth control points to a problem with the morality of the people who practice it. I fail to understand how a society can express abhorrence of the death penalty for convicted mass murderers and callously kill an unborn child who has committed no crime whatsoever. That said, I will say that I am still pro-choice. In extreme circumstances such as I listed above I would understand why an abortion might be preferable.

I also think that I should have a choice. Since I don't believe in routinely using abortion as birth control I don't believe I should be forced to pay it. I work hard to earn that money that goes to the government. My choice would be that it not be spent on killing unborn babies. Planned parenthood would survive fine without government funding it's simple arithmetic. They will be just fine and women can continue to use them or any other doctor to obtain birth control. Who can't afford $4.00 a month to avoid becoming pregnant? For the irresponsible ones who don't plan ahead and control conception and choose to end a life I feel they should find their own way to pay for it. It's still far cheaper than raising a child right? There are alternatives to abortion or raising an inconvenient child. There are many many couples who can't concieve who would love to raise that child as there own and very few babies to go around. The waiting list is years long.

People like you who criticize Romney and Ryan stating that they are taking away woman's rights are the ones that are stepping on this woman's rights. Most women are not as helpless as you think. Women are strong and we will find a way to pay for our birth control. We aren't the "helpless little ladies" we were 100 years ago and we don't need you or the government to take care of us.

As far as Roe v Wade ever being overturned it would be politically impossible. Too many people are in favor of the easy way out. It would never pass. I do however think it is asking too much of us to make us pay for it and call it birth control.

“Im Right here”

Cause You need the education.

#26 Oct 17, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it. Birth control prevents conception and is easily affordable. You can buy birth control pills at Walmart for $4.00. Abortion stops a beating heart. It kills something that is already alive. Many people feel that it is murder. I feel that it might not be right to force a 13 year old victim of incest to carry that child full term. I don't feel that a victim of a vicious gang rape should be forced to raise a child resulting from that attack. If it becomes a medical choice between mother and baby most people would save the mother. However using abortion routinely as birth control points to a problem with the morality of the people who practice it. I fail to understand how a society can express abhorrence of the death penalty for convicted mass murderers and callously kill an unborn child who has committed no crime whatsoever. That said, I will say that I am still pro-choice. In extreme circumstances such as I listed above I would understand why an abortion might be preferable.
I also think that I should have a choice. Since I don't believe in routinely using abortion as birth control I don't believe I should be forced to pay it. I work hard to earn that money that goes to the government. My choice would be that it not be spent on killing unborn babies. Planned parenthood would survive fine without government funding it's simple arithmetic. They will be just fine and women can continue to use them or any other doctor to obtain birth control. Who can't afford $4.00 a month to avoid becoming pregnant? For the irresponsible ones who don't plan ahead and control conception and choose to end a life I feel they should find their own way to pay for it. It's still far cheaper than raising a child right? There are alternatives to abortion or raising an inconvenient child. There are many many couples who can't concieve who would love to raise that child as there own and very few babies to go around. The waiting list is years long.
People like you who criticize Romney and Ryan stating that they are taking away woman's rights are the ones that are stepping on this woman's rights. Most women are not as helpless as you think. Women are strong and we will find a way to pay for our birth control. We aren't the "helpless little ladies" we were 100 years ago and we don't need you or the government to take care of us.
As far as Roe v Wade ever being overturned it would be politically impossible. Too many people are in favor of the easy way out. It would never pass. I do however think it is asking too much of us to make us pay for it and call it birth control.
Good post.
I truly believe in pregnancy prevention rather than birth prevention.

“Im Right here”

Cause You need the education.

#27 Oct 17, 2012
Priebus: Obama ‘Point Blank Lied’ About Libya During Debate

Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012 12:40 AM

By Patrick Hobin

President Barack Obama “point-blank lied” about Libya during the presidential debate Tuesday night, Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, told Newsmax TV, and he will not get away with it.

“I think the president indicted himself” on the Libya issue, Priebus said.“He point-blank lied on Libya. He never called it a terrorist attack. At the end of the speech in the Rose Garden, he said that ‘Acts of terror won’t shake the nation,’ then he went on seven times and talked about the fact that this thing was from a YouTube video. So he’s not going to get away with this. This is going to be circling the president now for days and days, so in any event, I thought it was a great night.”

Priebus said the Libya issue will carry on to the next debate.

Story continues below audio

Read more on Newsmax.com : Priebus: Obama Lied About Libyian 'Terror'
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Oct 18, 2012
here is how Obama feels about white people and shows his true love for Muslims which he would choose over any other religion.
Coil of Rage ~

When you've read to the end, come back and read this first paragraph again.

A Coil of Rage

The character of any man is defined by how he treats his mother as the years pass...
need I say more about this person below other than there is no character, no integrity
but there is a ton of attitude and arrogance that defines his shallow past and hollow future...
I rest my case.

I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his
attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he used to describe his
attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW! Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone of voting age should read these two books by him: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams From My Father:
"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses,
to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY..........and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Poof1 16,018
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 16,319
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr Non _cents 25,072
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! 10 hr D derek 534
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Tue Non _cents 4,261
Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) Mar 2 Chilly 4
mexicans stealing luggage & bags at bus terminal Mar 2 Chilly 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance