Lard Lips Limbaugh losing Sponsors

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#211 Mar 16, 2012
We need an energy policy that encourages the production and use of energy and fuel. Get the government out of the energy markets, let consumers and producers decide what kind of energy to produce and buy.
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#212 Mar 16, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
hahahahaha
When you righties advise others to not listen to the press, don't listen to the lefties, don't listen to your lying eyes ... believe us, for we are the righteous and we will lead you to the promised land of moon flight and $2 gas - it reminds me of recruiters for a cult.
Do you often play a tambourine at the airport?
Better to be righteous than self-righteous.

There is plenty of information out there that supports conservative ideology. Once again, your hypocrisy is showing- we should only believe YOU, right?

LOLOLOLOL!!! You make it too easy. Please keep posting.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#213 Mar 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
We need an energy policy that encourages the production and use of energy and fuel. Get the government out of the energy markets, let consumers and producers decide what kind of energy to produce and buy.
Let producers decide on what kind of energy to produce?

Fox < === > Henhouse.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#214 Mar 16, 2012
I'm listening to Rush now, for a guy who's supposedly losing sponsors, there sure are plenty of commercials.

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#215 Mar 16, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Let producers decide on what kind of energy to produce?
Fox < === > Henhouse.
Obama Energy Policy has driven the price of gas from just under $1.85 on average to $3.70 on average today. Congrats, great program. Sell that one in November

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#216 Mar 16, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Here is the list of confirmed companies who have officially pulled their advertisements from the Rush Limbaugh radio show.
Tax Resolution Services
I just heard Rush advertise Tax Resolution Services on his show. I guess you can't believe everything you read.

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#217 Mar 16, 2012
And for the 6th consecutive day, El Rushbo's program filled the airwaves on the local Clear Station talk radio station.
Level 3

Since: Sep 07

Golden

#218 Mar 16, 2012
I never used to listen to Rush, but I decided to see what all the fuss was about.

He is a bombastic, populist son-of-a-gun, but I laughed my ARSE off yesterday when he did a dead-on imitation of Obama touting algae as a fuel source!

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#219 Mar 16, 2012
Rush Limbaugh LIE:

"The Tax Payer is on the hook for birth control"

Rush also claimed that the "tax payer" is somehow paying for Sandra Fluke's birth control. The subject being debated on congress had nothing to do with the federal government spending any tax dollars on anyone's insurance. The bill stipulates that either the employer or the health insurance company pays for birth control, it says absolutely nothing about the government paying for anything.

www.realclearpolitics.com
Level 3

Since: Sep 07

Golden

#220 Mar 16, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Rush Limbaugh LIE:
Rush also claimed that the "tax payer" is somehow paying for Sandra Fluke's birth control. The subject being debated on congress had nothing to do with the federal government spending any tax dollars on anyone's insurance. The bill stipulates that either the employer or the health insurance company pays for birth control, it says absolutely nothing about the government paying for anything.
Are you really that obtuse? The taxpayer pays insurance premiums for themselves, and pays for goods and services that employers provide. Do you think they won't pass on those costs to the consumer, i.e. the taxpayer? And when ObamaCare kicks in it really will be the gov't paying for all these unfunded mandates- again, the taxpayer.

And have you ever tried posting a specific link to your points? No, because you just repeat something someone said in the comments section.

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#221 Mar 16, 2012
raysmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that obtuse? The taxpayer pays insurance premiums for themselves, and pays for goods and services that employers provide. Do you think they won't pass on those costs to the consumer, i.e. the taxpayer? And when ObamaCare kicks in it really will be the gov't paying for all these unfunded mandates- again, the taxpayer.
And have you ever tried posting a specific link to your points? No, because you just repeat something someone said in the comments section.
Wrong AGAIN.... The comment I posted came from AN article not a comment section you are completely off base! Have another shot of Irish whiskey and a green beer! after all even an EYEtalian can be Irish once a year! Tell your neighbor keep up the good work! F..the establishment!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#222 Mar 16, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama Energy Policy has driven the price of gas from just under $1.85 on average to $3.70 on average today.
Let's not just throw that out there as if it were a matter of fact.

You have the opportunity right here, right now to explain to me what that accusation means.

Be specific.

What policy do you claim has caused the price of gas to go up in this country?

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#223 Mar 16, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not just throw that out there as if it were a matter of fact.
You have the opportunity right here, right now to explain to me what that accusation means.
Be specific.
What policy do you claim has caused the price of gas to go up in this country?
Oh but it is a fact. What part don`t you understand?

“The Arizona Desert Guy ”

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Phoenix

#224 Mar 16, 2012
karlVII wrote:
And the right wonders why they have a PR problem....Look at the clowns running for the GOP nomination and their all out assault on women's health.
I guess they suppose women aren't going to vote come November.
The more Rush Limbaugh talks the more he helps the re-election of President Obama.
The supposed assault on women'shealth is a distractive issue ginned up by the left-wing media. It's an attempt to take attention off the HHS mandate imposing artificial contraception, aborti-facients and steriliztions on Catholic charity instutions -- a disastrously losing controversy for the Obama's reelection hopes.
The "clowns," as you call them are infinitely more knowledgeable on market-place economics than the slly dilitttante now in office.

Level 1

Phoenix

#225 Mar 16, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Rush Limbaugh LIE:
The Rush comment was that Sandra Fluke was depending on taxpayer-funder contraceptives, because, if the tacpayer didn't provide them fro her, she could not get through law school. She nonsensically claimed they cost $1000 a year.(They're availabe for less than $10 at a Wall Mart.)
The bill in question imposes artificial contraception, abortifacients and sterilizaton on Catholic charity institutions, forcing them to screen people for their religios orientation, instead of economic status ( as they have been doing till now).

Level 1

Phoenix

#226 Mar 16, 2012
The Amused Conservative wrote:
Breaking News (as they would say on Fox Noise)..Rush Limbaugh is losing sponsors quicker than the neo-cons can depart the earth..
guess ol Lard Lips really smoked a fat one and got really stupid..more than usual..
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/05/business/me...
Real news: Stock of carbonite has plunged in value since it quit Rush Limbaugh. Several sponsors who panicked and ran have since attempted to come back to his show. Rush refused them.

Level 1

Phoenix

#227 Mar 16, 2012
Aggie Nostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be righteous than self-righteous.
There is plenty of information out there that supports conservative ideology. Once again, your hypocrisy is showing- we should only believe YOU, right?
LOLOLOLOL!!! You make it too easy. Please keep posting.
Quite right. It's mainly called "economics." Gross economic ignorance underlies the assumptions of the left -- notion of a zero-sum economy and static analysis in the context of tax decreases.

Level 1

Phoenix

#228 Mar 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
I'm listening to Rush now, for a guy who's supposedly losing sponsors, there sure are plenty of commercials.
Some of the run-away sponsors are trying to come back -- Rush has refused to take them back.
Oh, yes -- his numbers have recently increased. His listenership is up!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#229 Mar 17, 2012
AZ Desert Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the run-away sponsors are trying to come back -- Rush has refused to take them back.
Oh, yes -- his numbers have recently increased. His listenership is up!
One sponsor changed there mind and wanted back.ONE!

“The Tea Party are Koch Suckers”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#230 Mar 17, 2012
AZ Desert Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite right. It's mainly called "economics." Gross economic ignorance underlies the assumptions of the left -- notion of a zero-sum economy and static analysis in the context of tax decreases.
I disagree..the notion of continuing tax "cuts" to the higher income folks so that they proportionally pay less than the average american, to deal with the burgeoning deficit created by wild adventures of the Reagan, Bush1, Bush2 adventures, and mistakes, basically create a zero-sum opportunity for the low and middle class american to better their situation, in this present day "Global World" that so benefits, the upper income folks..the disparity is obvious..we see it every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr NoahLovesU 25,785
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 4 hr tbird19482 559
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr tbird19482 19,314
News Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) 6 hr John C 6
Why I Am Voting for Trump Sat Jamar 84
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) Aug 28 Anne M 59
Test (Apr '13) Aug 27 THE GREEK GOD 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages