Posted in the Denver Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“The Tea Party are Koch Suckers”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 5, 2012
Breaking News (as they would say on Fox Noise)..Rush Limbaugh is losing sponsors quicker than the neo-cons can depart the earth..

guess ol Lard Lips really smoked a fat one and got really stupid..more than usual..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/05/business/me...

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2012
So far, at least seven advertisers have pulled away from the show, including ProFlowers, Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom, according to the Associated Press.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#3 Mar 5, 2012
9 and counting.

karlVII
Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#4 Mar 5, 2012
And the right wonders why they have a PR problem....Look at the clowns running for the GOP nomination and their all out assault on women's health.

I guess they suppose women aren't going to vote come November.

The more Rush Limbaugh talks the more he helps the re-election of President Obama.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Mar 5, 2012
If the righties had their way, women wouldn't have a vote come November.

Those "Founding Fathers" were against it or they would have wrote it in the Constitution!!!

Just like if those old men from 250 years ago would have meant for us to protect our land from oil drillers, our air from factory polluters, and our water from chemicals,... they would have put it in the Bill of Rights.

To the righties, everything that has happened since the original documents was written should be overturned.
CalPoly

Aurora, CO

#6 Mar 5, 2012
I don't like Rush but I have to agree with him on this one. Call a spade a spade! Besides who goes before a Congressional Hearing and demands that we the taxpayers should pay for her contraception because there having to much sex and can't afford it?? She's the one who should be apologizing for being so ignorant and stupid!!

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Mar 5, 2012
" ... we the taxpayers should pay for her contraception because there having to much sex and can't afford it?? "

hahahahahahahaha

so, tell me ... if she were to slow her sex life down to 50%, she would only need 50% as many birth control pills ... is my math correct? And would that be more acceptable, say a compromise offer?

hahahahahahaha

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#8 Mar 5, 2012
Are there any women reading this thread who only take their BC on days they plan to make woopie?

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#9 Mar 5, 2012
^^^ Thought not ^^^...

Rush Limbaugh dropped by 2 more radio stations today. That's different from sponsorship. That's gonna hurt.

This may well trigger a domino effect.
CalPoly

Aurora, CO

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
^^^ Thought not ^^^...
Rush Limbaugh dropped by 2 more radio stations today. That's different from sponsorship. That's gonna hurt.
This may well trigger a domino effect.
Cathouse, I got 2 words for you, "stop hating".
Whether they're good or bad let's not revel in someone else’s misfortunes.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11 Mar 6, 2012
I like the Rush Limbaugh program, Rush is right. We don't want our government to force churches to pay for birth control and abortion, the government doesn't have that right.

Stop Obamacare, cut spending, reduce intrusive regulation and stop higher taxes.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#13 Mar 6, 2012
I dont listen to him much but hes usually right about most of what he says..I really dont care what he said about her now that she has been exposed as an Obama plant.[remember the one woman from hermen cains issue was living in the same building as Arlen spector and the other was actually a member of Obamas campaign} .She was asked to be on Fox News but turned it down due to she didnt want to defend herself but went on the view instead..Then of course she announced her support of Obama..It was all a set up to take all attention off of obama and the job he isnt doing..Somehow he will make himself a hero out of it..

Location hidden

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
" ... we the taxpayers should pay for her contraception because there having to much sex and can't afford it?? "
hahahahahahahaha
so, tell me ... if she were to slow her sex life down to 50%, she would only need 50% as many birth control pills ... is my math correct? And would that be more acceptable, say a compromise offer?
hahahahahahaha
&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#15 Mar 6, 2012
^^the discussion reminded me of a great tune^^

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Mar 6, 2012
CalPoly wrote:
I don't like Rush but I have to agree with him on this one. Call a spade a spade! Besides who goes before a Congressional Hearing and demands that we the taxpayers should pay for her contraception because there having to much sex and can't afford it?? She's the one who should be apologizing for being so ignorant and stupid!!
So what are the young men having pre marriage sex called?

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#17 Mar 6, 2012
As of this hour;

12 sponsors and 2 radio stationshave cut their ties with Rush Hudson Limbaugh III.

The AFN has announced that they are "strongly" considering dropping the shopw from their airways.

AFN = Armed Forces Network

Apparently, he has offended the entire US Military. I suppose one could gather that supporting Rush Limbaugh on this issue is going against our military.

That would be unpatriotic,... wouldn't we all agree?

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#18 Mar 6, 2012
This is not wanting government to pay for women to get contraception. It is about insurance companies providing contraception.

Why does the right always twist and LIE!!!!

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#19 Mar 6, 2012
CalPoly wrote:
<quoted text>
Cathouse, I got 2 words for you, "stop hating".
Whether they're good or bad let's not revel in someone else’s misfortunes.
Rush Limbaugh's misfortune?

Are you kidding me?

"Misfortune"?

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#20 Mar 6, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
As of this hour;
12 sponsors and 2 radio stationshave cut their ties with Rush Hudson Limbaugh III.
The AFN has announced that they are "strongly" considering dropping the shopw from their airways.
AFN = Armed Forces Network
Apparently, he has offended the entire US Military. I suppose one could gather that supporting Rush Limbaugh on this issue is going against our military.
That would be unpatriotic,... wouldn't we all agree?
Yet, due to his taking a stand on the subject, he gained 15 new sponsors and 8 new stations have picked up his program.

See, no matter how much you radical lefties bang yer gums, the sun will shine on a dogs butt, some of the time.

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#21 Mar 6, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, due to his taking a stand on the subject, he gained 15 new sponsors and 8 new stations have picked up his program.
See, no matter how much you radical lefties bang yer gums, the sun will shine on a dogs butt, some of the time.
Not true in the least there little snitch, rat boy....Rush has been told if he wants to follow Glenn Beck to XM radio and spew anything he wants he would be more than welcome but on public air waves there is repercussions for such vulgarity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Respect71 36,205
last post wins! (Feb '11) 23 min robz posts 25,924
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 58 min factcheck 23,283
News 'ER' star faces paternity suit (Jul '07) 4 hr GoranF 4
Mexicans (Mar '14) 11 hr Dimitras 69
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 13 hr hyhff 664
Event Rents {poor guest service/employee morale} 15 hr Katie 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages