Why is Unreal20 in Denver?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#24 Aug 21, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean making threads for on different boards? That sounds weird. Why would he do that if they are fighting?
Because he thinks Drinkie uses many names and he's telling everyone what they are..or what he thinks they are..

OG Sniper

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#25 Aug 21, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Because he thinks Drinkie uses many names and he's telling everyone what they are..or what he thinks they are..
Or he thinks that nobody knows his socks and thinks hes outing Drinkie..Oooo spooky mean guy..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#26 Aug 21, 2011
I'm just telling him what I know about it...

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#27 Aug 21, 2011
Meabadsock wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA,,Now hes resorted to quoting college adds off his junk mail from his emil box..HA HA HA HA HA ..Running out of material pretty quick arent you..Next thing ya know you are going to quote something really retarded like a stupid can of corn or something..
HAHAHAHA and THIS is your comeback??? Yep another sock and a poor one at that HAHAHAHAHA

Have a nice day :)

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#28 Aug 21, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I'm just telling him what I know about it...
LOL and that is not a lot

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#29 Aug 21, 2011
cookie wrote:
<quoted text>Bawhahahahahahahaha ..... Show ur age grandpa .. Shoulda known you could spell it. U were probably around when it was invented.
No but unlike you I am not a uneducated dumbass. Look for a grant and try to ger back to school.

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#31 Aug 21, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Or he thinks that nobody knows his socks and thinks hes outing Drinkie..Oooo spooky mean guy..
LOL and outing you too

Ill Bill

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#33 Aug 21, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL and outing you too
Morning Unreal. Golf today?

Ill Bill

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34 Aug 21, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see now. Sorry.
Hellbilly. How's it going?

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#35 Aug 21, 2011
Ill Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Unreal. Golf today?
Of course, whst are you doing today?
cookie

United States

#36 Aug 21, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, whst are you doing today?
what not whst .I know it was a typo right? And how fun they are taking some of you guys from the home out today to play putt putt golf. Make sure to take your walker and a extra depends.

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#37 Aug 21, 2011
cookie wrote:
<quoted text>what not whst .I know it was a typo right? And how fun they are taking some of you guys from the home out today to play putt putt golf. Make sure to take your walker and a extra depends.
Well now genius since you already know it is a typo, then why would you ask???? Not real bright now are you??? The slot for being my spelling b!tch is open if you want it, just let me know

cookie

United States

#38 Aug 21, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now genius since you already know it is a typo, then why would you ask???? Not real bright now are you??? The slot for being my spelling b!tch is open if you want it, just let me know
Hey Dude I ain't no ones bitch. I'm smart enough to see you for what you are. A no life fat a$s. Have a nice day :p

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#39 Aug 21, 2011
cookie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dude I ain't no ones bitch. I'm smart enough to see you for what you are. A no life fat a$s. Have a nice day :p
Hell I made you my b!tch when you first posted to me, with your lame ass posts. LOL you are everyones b1tch

cookie

United States

#40 Aug 21, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I made you my b!tch when you first posted to me, with your lame ass posts. LOL you are everyones b1tch
shhh there is noi cussing on Sunday , I thought the home was taking u out for a round of putt putt. I need to speak to someone about your adverse reaction to sweating . Breaks my babys bottom out. Can't have that. I'm all out of your butt paste.

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#41 Aug 21, 2011
cookie wrote:
<quoted text>shhh there is noi cussing on Sunday , I thought the home was taking u out for a round of putt putt. I need to speak to someone about your adverse reaction to sweating . Breaks my babys bottom out. Can't have that. I'm all out of your butt paste.
Not cussing just calling you. Come on b1tch wake up

Hellbilly 1
Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42 Aug 21, 2011
Ill Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellbilly. How's it going?
Good today. Had to come and join in the fun.

Hellbilly 1
Level 3

Location hidden

#43 Aug 21, 2011
cookie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dude I ain't no ones bitch. I'm smart enough to see you for what you are. A no life fat a$s. Have a nice day :p
oooooooo looks like someone hit this bitch's nerve.

OG Sniper

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#44 Aug 21, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not cussing just calling you. Come on b1tch wake up
Im not cussing..Im not bulling people..Im not making inflammatory comments to people I dont know..Im not going to other cities to do my cyber bulling..Im not retarded and think everybody is entertained by my creative insults...What a dumasssss..Just saying you are not bugging people or cussing doesnt make it true..Dont forget ,,we will decide if you are insulting or cussing..Have a nice day...

Hellbilly 1
Level 3

Location hidden

#45 Aug 21, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Im not cussing..Im not bulling people..Im not making inflammatory comments to people I dont know..Im not going to other cities to do my cyber bulling..Im not retarded and think everybody is entertained by my creative insults...What a dumasssss..Just saying you are not bugging people or cussing doesnt make it true..Dont forget ,,we will decide if you are insulting or cussing..Have a nice day...
You refer to you and your puppets as "we". There are specialties in therapy that could help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Nemo 30,210
Is Tom Martino Practicing Law? (Aug '14) 23 hr Curly Howard 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Sat June VanDerMark 58,465
Islamic Cake Bakery Call Thu Larry the Cable Guy 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) Thu Chi 325
News Denver's Brik on York and DJ's Cafe have closed Dec 14 factcheck 1
News Rep. Buck Wants To STOP Settlement Of Sexual Mi... Dec 13 surfeagle 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages