First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 20, 2011
honest answers only please

I personally think it because they are out of applesauce and vanilla wafers at the home.

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 20, 2011
Meabadsock wrote:
To learn a few lessons..
LOL not from anyone here, unless I want to lean how to create socks and think I own topix. Sure will not be any lessons on trolling, shit you have to be good at it first. No one here is, except me. I have taken over the entire board here, even have people creating threads about me. People reporting me. People hating me. Yep another victory for me. Do you clowns get it yet?

Have a nice day :)

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Exit-Through-Gift-Shop wrote:
honest answers only please
I personally think it because they are out of applesauce and vanilla wafers at the home.
I you really could think, you would not have created this thread. Just keep feeding my ego

cookie

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>
I you really could think, you would not have created this thread. Just keep feeding my ego
aww .......... Here's u a cookie. Want me to warm your milk ? Its almost lights out time at the home , right after u finish that game of go fish, its bed time for you mister.
cookie

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2011
Meabadsock wrote:
<quoted text>More like for kicking dumassses ,Have a nice day.I will say your ego must be pretty big if you think you are winning something..Im still waiting to hear what it is..Denver owns you or you would not log in..You are ours ..
From the talk around the Kanasta table his ego is all that's big about him.

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2011
Meabadsock wrote:
<quoted text>More like for kicking dumassses ,Have a nice day.I will say your ego must be pretty big if you think you are winning something..Im still waiting to hear what it is..Denver owns you or you would not log in..You are ours ..
LOL and if you think you are winning then you are even dumber than your posts. I am playing you all for fools. I post and I have 8 tards posting back. I have morons creating threads about me.
and yes my ego is huge........and you ALL just keep feeding it. I own this board now. Look at how many threads are all about me. All you morons think you are so smart and you are all doing just what I want you to do. Glinda expalined it all on Ripley but you are all to dumb to "get it" Hell this is fun

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Aug 20, 2011
cookie wrote:
<quoted text>From the talk around the Kanasta table his ego is all that's big about him.
BTW it is C not a K genius

Imnothere

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Aug 20, 2011
He's a twisted little bastard. He post absolute trash and then when someone responds, he feels someone is 'liking him' Evedently in his real life he has no friends or anyone that even cares he is alive, so he comes on TOPIX and probably more sites and insults everyone thinking he is such a smart little shit, and in his twisted world he thinks we all like and admire him. Pathetic in a major way, the more the zingers should hurt, the more he thinks we 'love him'

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Aug 20, 2011
Imnothere wrote:
He's a twisted little bastard. He post absolute trash and then when someone responds, he feels someone is 'liking him' Evedently in his real life he has no friends or anyone that even cares he is alive, so he comes on TOPIX and probably more sites and insults everyone thinking he is such a smart little shit, and in his twisted world he thinks we all like and admire him. Pathetic in a major way, the more the zingers should hurt, the more he thinks we 'love him'
Go back and get your BS before you try to understand..........dumbass

While those with an undergraduate degree in psychology do not have all of the job options available as those master's or doctorate in psychology, there are many entry-level jobs for college graduates with a bachelor's degree. These career options might initially appear to have little to do with the field of psychology. However, an undergraduate education in psychology helps students develop skills that are important in a variety of careers.

Happy to help the 'little people" like you

cookie

United States

#13 Aug 20, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>BTW it is C not a K genius
Bawhahahahahahahaha ..... Show ur age grandpa .. Shoulda known you could spell it. U were probably around when it was invented.

Level 3

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Aug 20, 2011
Imnothere wrote:
Are you trying to project your own life on others. It is pretty pathetic to see people do this. Maybe you should look in the miroore while reciting....I'm good enough..I'm smart enough..And doggone it..people like me. You might start to feel a little bit better about yourself and therefore people around you might even start to like you.

Level 3

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Unreal 20 wrote:
<quoted text>BTW it is C not a K genius
I had to check out denver after you talked about it on satan's page. Seems like a retardation river.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#16 Aug 21, 2011
I don't know Unreal but I think he is here to make Drinkie the most famous clown in Topix history. Everywhere I go there is a thread dedicated to Drinkie...Just saying!!!!

Level 3

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Aug 21, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I don't know Unreal but I think he is here to make Drinkie the most famous clown in Topix history. Everywhere I go there is a thread dedicated to Drinkie...Just saying!!!!
Who the hell is drinkie?

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#18 Aug 21, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell is drinkie?
Youre too late..We already had our troll fun for today..Try back tomorrow..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#19 Aug 21, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell is drinkie?
Drinkie the Clown is a poster here in Denver that Unreal is fighting with. And making threads for on different boards...

Level 3

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Aug 21, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Youre too late..We already had our troll fun for today..Try back tomorrow..
I was really wanting to know. Who the hell is drinkie?

Level 3

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Aug 21, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Drinkie the Clown is a poster here in Denver that Unreal is fighting with. And making threads for on different boards...
What do you mean making threads for on different boards? That sounds weird. Why would he do that if they are fighting?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#22 Aug 21, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I was really wanting to know. Who the hell is drinkie?
Look on post ^19, I told you!

Level 3

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Aug 21, 2011
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Look on post ^19, I told you!
I see now. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 25 min Go Blue Forever 12,518
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? 27 min Kawalski 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,288
last post wins! (Feb '11) 14 hr mr goodwrench 24,651
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Sun Mary 79
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Sep 13 seema 304
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Sep 13 boots 150
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••