Squirrel brings down power at Denver ...

Squirrel brings down power at Denver Museum of Nature & Science, delays opening

There are 26 comments on the Denver Post story from May 22, 2012, titled Squirrel brings down power at Denver Museum of Nature & Science, delays opening. In it, Denver Post reports that:

A squirrel caused a power outage at a Denver museum this morning, slightly delaying the daily opening of the facility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#1 May 22, 2012
Im thinking this is a job for Billy the Exterminator..
Im thinking this is a controlled conspiracy..We know the "man who speaks to squirrels"...And he hates science..

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Brainerd, MN

#2 May 22, 2012
I told you they were planning an assault! I warned you people there would be an angry squirrel uprising, but none of you believed me! Well except BADboy, and maybe Dolly...

It has begun, mark my words, there is nothing more dangerous than organized squirrel rebellions!!

karlVII
Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#3 May 22, 2012
Must be a republican squirrel demented and irrational.

Why else would he put himself out there like that to disrupt higher education and science.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Brainerd, MN

#4 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Must be a republican squirrel demented and irrational.
Why else would he put himself out there like that to disrupt higher education and science.
Really Karl? This was a fun puff piece, and you had to make it about politics? Ok, here is what you are doing.*makes talking motion with hand*

Here is what we would like you to do.*Stops making talking motion with hand*

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#5 May 22, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Karl? This was a fun puff piece, and you had to make it about politics? Ok, here is what you are doing.*makes talking motion with hand*
Here is what we would like you to do.*Stops making talking motion with hand*
But it is "fun" to demonstrate how stupid republicans are

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Brainerd, MN

#6 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is "fun" to demonstrate how stupid republicans are
So do it on a thread you created for that purpose, and leave the fun ones alone. Personally I think any extreme left or right are idiots. The answer is in balance. Now get the heck off my porch.

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#7 May 22, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
So do it on a thread you created for that purpose, and leave the fun ones alone. Personally I think any extreme left or right are idiots. The answer is in balance. Now get the heck off my porch.
Oh' so you are Roboblogger? I didn't think so, so therefore it isn't your porch or thread!

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Brainerd, MN

#8 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh' so you are Roboblogger? I didn't think so, so therefore it isn't your porch or thread!
Darn... the secret is out.

If your plan for the day was to be a clueless tool, you have succeeded.

Congratulations.

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#9 May 22, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn... the secret is out.
If your plan for the day was to be a clueless tool, you have succeeded.
Congratulations.
According to who...A dead Cat...FAIL!!!!!!
robobIogger

Denver, CO

#10 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
get off my porch

#11 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Karltardio..Robblogger posted it on the denver news and Im the one that posted it here..Its my thread..I moved it over ,NOT robbyblogger..So go away and leave my guests to be free to post on the topic or Ill have to have you removed..

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Brainerd, MN

#12 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who...A dead Cat...FAIL!!!!!!
You obviously have me confused with someone who might tear up and get angry over your pathetic attempt... FAIL!

Now, let's this thread be the fun puff piece it was meant to be, and go get your azz handed to you on Politix.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#13 May 22, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Im thinking this is a job for Billy the Exterminator..
Im thinking this is a controlled conspiracy..We know the "man who speaks to squirrels"...And he hates science..
Wow, this story is just,,, well,,,, it's nuts!!!

Get it? A squirrel,,,nuts??

Ok,,,,,,,,nevermind!!:)

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#14 May 22, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Karltardio..Robblogger posted it on the denver news and Im the one that posted it here..Its my thread..I moved it over ,NOT robbyblogger..So go away and leave my guests to be free to post on the topic or Ill have to have you removed..
NARK, SNITCH, TATTLETALE etc... you are a 2 year old PUNK! Now have fun with that, PUNK!

You remind me of a 2 year old......I'm Tellin'

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#15 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
NARK, SNITCH, TATTLETALE etc... you are a 2 year old PUNK! Now have fun with that, PUNK!
You remind me of a 2 year old......I'm Tellin'
Excuse me Karl, you really need to relax alittle bit, it's not healthy for you to be so high strung and get all worked up!!

You might blow a gasket or something!!:)

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#16 May 22, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Karl, you really need to relax alittle bit, it's not healthy for you to be so high strung and get all worked up!!
You might blow a gasket or something!!:)
I'm very relaxed and still think the squirrel is a republican hell bent on disturbing the intelligent folk that go to the museum for education something the right has no interest in what so ever.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#17 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very relaxed and still think the squirrel is a republican hell bent on disturbing the intelligent folk that go to the museum for education something the right has no interest in what so ever.
You Don't seemed relaxed!!
I don't think squirrels are a member of a political party..
Just saying.......
inquirer

Aurora, CO

#18 May 22, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> You Don't seemed relaxed!!
Just saying.......
Well there are republican squirrels that are hell bent on destroying our institutions of higher learning and those that actually know what the inside of one looks like.

Then there are the Democrat squirrels that are pleased when people further their education do not wish to destroy the opportunity to obtain one and believe in collecting nuts without prejudice.

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#19 May 22, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> You Don't seemed relaxed!!
Just saying.......
Some mistake my forwardness as being uptight or not relaxed but I assure you I'm relaxed.

Now the squirrel would be considered a Republican because he is biting the hand that feeds him and blaming someone else.

#20 May 22, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant stop laughing Karl..... Karl..Calm down..Its a squirrel.Im pretty sure he isnt interested in politics..Hes interested in how many nuts he can fit in his mouth Karl..Not how many nuts are in the white house.. Unless.......
Its "Secret squirrel",,,on another mission..LMAOFFF..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Event Rents {poor guest service/employee morale} 1 hr Marleygal82 46
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr here 37,319
Display Rainbow Flag? 3 hr Thomas 10
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr tbird19482 23,551
Phish Stream? 13 hr rod65 2
District 2 cops Sun T boy 17
last post wins! (Feb '11) Sun Icnoptnthis 25,974
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages