Review: Bee Nail Salon

Posted in the Denver Forum

Tara

Denver, CO

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Don't recommend this place. First time my polish chipped within a day. Second time I waited 40 minutes for a mani (was told 30). Even though someone showed up 10 minutes late for their appointment, they still took her before me. I just left, but in hindsight, I should have said something to the manager. The place is nice but the service and quality suck!

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Tara wrote:
Don't recommend this place. First time my polish chipped within a day. Second time I waited 40 minutes for a mani (was told 30). Even though someone showed up 10 minutes late for their appointment, they still took her before me. I just left, but in hindsight, I should have said something to the manager. The place is nice but the service and quality suck!
That's nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min Frankie Rizzo 20,742
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 min Wondering 3,470
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 20 min Wilbur 17,566
Murderous White Cops Sun sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture Sun sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) Sun usanotperft 272
jews Sun LactatingGoatFetish 2
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]