Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#31 Nov 10, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Can`t think up a retort for yourself, so you mimic me, That is so retarded.
Look Sniper!
i`ve met a fool here on the internet,she use to be a rabbit, now she`s a big titted miss.
Sniper, you are a fool and a liar.

Go play by yourself.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#32 Nov 10, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniper, you are a fool and a liar.
Go play by yourself.
Sniper!

Good going pal. You are in this ones head, rentfree!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#33 Nov 10, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sniper!
Good going pal. You are in this ones head, rentfree!
Sniper, nothing better to do?

Someday someone is going to twist your tits and then tie them in a knot.

Those man boobs of yours need a bra.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#34 Nov 10, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sniper!
Good going pal. You are in this ones head, rentfree!
She thinks you are Sniper....

What a dorkfish!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#35 Nov 10, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks you are Sniper....
What a dorkfish!
More proof DK is one dumb pus....lol

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#36 Nov 10, 2012
KoO0Ool Powerchair.
:)

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Red Devil, AK

#37 Nov 10, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks you are Sniper....
What a dorkfish!
ROTF

There is no shortage of those around these says.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#38 Nov 11, 2012
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTF
There is no shortage of those around these says.
This one has something very large jammed up its.... well, you know :)
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#39 Nov 11, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
This one has something very large jammed up its.... well, you know :)
LOL

How droll the lot of you are.

Keep playing. At least I have a life.

You have nothing more than your childishness nonsense.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#40 Nov 11, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
How droll the lot of you are.
Keep playing. At least I have a life.
You have nothing more than your childishness nonsense.
Damn! You are behind.

We have full lives, work hard and play hard, plus we have a few minutes to dedicate to you. We always spend some time with the mentally challenged.

Now don`t you feel special?

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAA!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#41 Nov 11, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Damn! You are behind.
We have full lives, work hard and play hard, plus we have a few minutes to dedicate to you. We always spend some time with the mentally challenged.
Now don`t you feel special?
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAA!
You are so much like sniper. Stupid, droll and ignorant.

Got your bra for those man boobs of yours yet or are you afraid Ahab the tent maker doesn't have a big enough tent for them. Do you sling them over your shoulder when you are forced to go out in public.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAA! The only thing in your life that is full is your poop chute.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#42 Nov 11, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so much like sniper. Stupid, droll and ignorant.
Got your bra for those man boobs of yours yet or are you afraid Ahab the tent maker doesn't have a big enough tent for them. Do you sling them over your shoulder when you are forced to go out in public.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAA! The only thing in your life that is full is your poop chute.
I`m sorry that you don`t like the truth.

Sometimes I can be brutally honest, and your actions prove my points.

Have a Nice Day!

Thanks For Playing™

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#43 Nov 11, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so much like sniper. Stupid, droll and ignorant.
Got your bra for those man boobs of yours yet or are you afraid Ahab the tent maker doesn't have a big enough tent for them. Do you sling them over your shoulder when you are forced to go out in public.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAA! The only thing in your life that is full is your poop chute.
So all men who disagree with you have man boobs.

Yeah... you don't suck at this at all.

*sarcasm font*

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#44 Nov 11, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
So all men who disagree with you have man boobs.
Yeah... you don't suck at this at all.
*sarcasm font*
Hi Kittie! How ya be?

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#45 Nov 11, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
So all men who disagree with you have man boobs.
Yeah... you don't suck at this at all.
*sarcasm font*
Oh! Before i forget, I need a haircut, you got fire resistant scissors?
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#46 Nov 11, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
So all men who disagree with you have man boobs.
Yeah... you don't suck at this at all.
*sarcasm font*
Same old material you use for anyone who crosses your path.

Boring!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#47 Nov 11, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>I`m sorry that you don`t like the truth.
Sometimes I can be brutally honest, and your actions prove my points.
Have a Nice Day!
Thanks For Playing™
I appreciate the truth. Try posting some. It could make you less plugged up.

Have a mice day....lol

Yes, you are sorry.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#48 Nov 11, 2012
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Kittie! How ya be?
She's pissy as usual.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#49 Nov 11, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
She's pissy as usual.
This coming from a teenage girl smokin meth and PMSing.

Better not smile, your face will crack.

Admit it! Me slapping you around, makes your day.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#50 Nov 11, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old material you use for anyone who crosses your path.
Boring!
You obviously have not been paying attention. But that is no surprise.

P U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 20,131
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr The_Box 3,253
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 3 hr b189187go 1
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Respect71 17,449
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 14 hr lil dub 270
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) 19 hr _123_luv 43
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) Mon Kawalski 1,322
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]