Dumb Friends League, with hundreds of...

Dumb Friends League, with hundreds of cats, extends $10 adoption special

There are 23 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Dumb Friends League, with hundreds of cats, extends $10 adoption special. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Dumb Friends League has a lot of cats - 575, to be exact - so in an effort to get them into new homes, the Denver area's largest shelter operation is extending its $10 adoption special for felines 1 year or older through Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63 Sep 9, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I took it as a joke. As I said no one knows who I am, what I do or where I live. It will stay that way.Denver is a big place. Some one did tell me that I would have to meet one of them in order to prove myself. I opted out.
In all honesty, they are a great group of people and they have a great time. I plan to make a trip there as soon as I can see my way clear. Nat offered to pick me up when he comes through my area some time. He drives a truck. I just have far too much going on right now to get away but I will go someday.

Perhaps everything will work out for you eventually. If you give the people half a chance you will find they are trustworthy, honest, and loyal to a fault. They are also fun loving and a barrel of laughs. I can't say enough good things about them. I measure people over time and try to give everyone a fair shake. You may not feel that I did that with you but I think if you go back and read carefully, you will see that I did try. I am not a "hater" and neither are the other people here. We all understand and know that we can have a difference of opinion but still get along. You will not be easily accepted by some. You might notice that there are several people posting in Denver that have alliances on a different "team" so to speak. They are not faulted for that. They are embraced and enjoyed.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#64 Sep 9, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty, they are a great group of people and they have a great time. I plan to make a trip there as soon as I can see my way clear. Nat offered to pick me up when he comes through my area some time. He drives a truck. I just have far too much going on right now to get away but I will go someday.
Perhaps everything will work out for you eventually. If you give the people half a chance you will find they are trustworthy, honest, and loyal to a fault. They are also fun loving and a barrel of laughs. I can't say enough good things about them. I measure people over time and try to give everyone a fair shake. You may not feel that I did that with you but I think if you go back and read carefully, you will see that I did try. I am not a "hater" and neither are the other people here. We all understand and know that we can have a difference of opinion but still get along. You will not be easily accepted by some. You might notice that there are several people posting in Denver that have alliances on a different "team" so to speak. They are not faulted for that. They are embraced and enjoyed.
Well one day that may happen but it would take a lot of healing. You believe that it was all me but it wasn't.

“Topix Administration”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Palo Alto, Ca

#72 Sep 10, 2012
Let's keep on topic here. This thread is about kittens for $10.00, not about football or who's zooming who. You guys have enough hate threads to fight on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Respect71 38,600
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 51 min Respect71 24,040
Democrats created and own racist Confederate flag 3 hr Existential Willy 1
Democrat party of KKK and BLM 4 hr President Lincoln 1
Latino vote is Taco Bowl Outreach for Dems 5 hr First Man BJClinton 1
Lies and Poor Security Judgment but We Still Wa... 11 hr Go Blue Forever 11
Frau Wasserman steps down 13 hr T Bone 2

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages