US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments
1,701 - 1,720 of 2,340 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who you argue this issue with have been reduced to a small group. I have recently dubbed them "Cling-Ons" in concert with their backwoods stubborness to heed to the will of the vast majority of the nation concerning gun safety ... and of course, the fitting terminology, "Cling on to their God and their guns".
Thusd, "Cling-Ons" seems to be the appropriate term to describe this group of neandrathals, because "neandrathal" would undoubtably be a word they would have to Google before understanding my point in general.
Wouldn't you agree?
Insults do not infringe on that right either… When you guys grow up maybe you’ll understand.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you question it if the West Point Naval Academy says it?
Dude you are a dipshit.
Like the study says.... right wingnuts are quick to attack muslims for allegations of terrorism by muslims even when no proof exist.... but when questions arise about rightwing extremists that represent terroristic threats:“[T]he Racist/White Supremacy Movement, the Anti-Federalist Movement, and the Christian Fundamentalist Movement.”... you guys immediately claim to be the victims of an overbearing government so it's naturall for a right wing nut like you to disregard facts that your ideology is teetering on terrorism.

So i'm sorry to inform you... if West Point is looking into right wing radicalism in the USA... they're doing it for a reason as this Nation has had more right wing radical terrorism than we get muslim terrorism.

It's a simple fact of life... your kind of people should be tossed into Guantanamo Bay and the key thrown away!!

You can now call me all the cliche hate names that's typical to you right wing knuckle draggers.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That being said, the Second Amendment stands.
never mind Earl, he is drunk on that cheap beer once again
and kneeling infront of his Barack Oh bama poster.

Level 8

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Greg Ball (R) <-- do se the **R***
You gun gnutters are the stupidest lemming morons!
An AR-15 is an AR-15.
And it isn't a "self-defense" weapon, it is a tiny-dicked boy toy.
Only a gun gnutter would insist putting lipstick on a AR-15 pig and calling it something else.
we are all indeed thankful that actual felon's like yourself cant own guns.

Praise the Lord!!!
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
An AR-15 is an AR-15.
Only a gun gnutter would insist putting lipstick on a AR-15 pig and calling it something else.
You are a... hopeless waste of protoplasm.
...said of someone who repeatedly does things so dumb you can hardly believe it.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
donglickers is so stupid.
Yes, you most certainly are!!!
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
An AR-15 is an AR-15.
Unhide your ISP, chickens4it.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the study says.... right wingnuts are quick to attack muslims for allegations of terrorism by muslims even when no proof exist.... but when questions arise about rightwing extremists that represent terroristic threats:“[T]he Racist/White Supremacy Movement, the Anti-Federalist Movement, and the Christian Fundamentalist Movement.”... you guys immediately claim to be the victims of an overbearing government so it's naturall for a right wing nut like you to disregard facts that your ideology is teetering on terrorism.
So i'm sorry to inform you... if West Point is looking into right wing radicalism in the USA... they're doing it for a reason as this Nation has had more right wing radical terrorism than we get muslim terrorism.
It's a simple fact of life... your kind of people should be tossed into Guantanamo Bay and the key thrown away!!
You can now call me all the cliche hate names that's typical to you right wing knuckle draggers.
“Like the study says.... right wingnuts are quick to attack muslims for allegations of terrorism by muslims even when no proof exist....” You mean like Munich Massacre" 1973, Grand Mosque Seizure 1979, Approx. 250 Dead, 600 wounded, April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization, 63 dead, 120 injured, World Trade Center bombing, in New York City in 1993 6 killed, 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. 257 dead, 713 injured, 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured, 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured, USS Cole bombing at a Yemen port, October 12, 2000. 17 American sailors were killed, 39 injured, 11 September 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon. Nearly 3000 dead, or the Madrid train bombings 2004,191 killed, 1460 injured, and this is a VERY SHORT LIST… Based on the evidence you have ZERO credibility and anything you say after your ridiculous,“allegations of terrorism by muslims even when no proof exist” Comment is null and void.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults do not infringe on that right either… When you guys grow up maybe you’ll understand.
It troubles me that you feel offended by anything I've said. You should go out and buy yourself another gun, it'll make you feel better ..... and safer.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It troubles me that you feel offended by anything I've said. You should go out and buy yourself another gun, it'll make you feel better ..... and safer.
LOL it troubles you... and trust me you don't even come close to offending me. Just pointing out your poor tactics.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL it troubles you... and trust me you don't even come close to offending me. Just pointing out your poor tactics.
I have no "tactics". Nervous people are found to be suspicious characters.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just the liberal tactic.
==========

Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" for dummies.

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.(Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

They are nothing but programmed useful idiots.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just the liberal tactic.
==========
Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" for dummies.
RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.(Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
They are nothing but programmed useful idiots.
You're under some kinda impression that I took a course on how to argue with righties?

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha

Well ..... don't you just think you're special??? hahaha
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
What movements are you talking about? America moves more fractionally to the left every day. Has been whether a Repub or Dem controls things. Christianity has been neutered enough where comments on these boards are silly. America is a big place and it is normal for some areas to be more religious then others. If you are muslim, then you are just using progressive Dems as a tool. Because Islam is growing in America. And Islam has very little tolerance for the progressive way. We may find that out.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no "tactics". Nervous people are found to be suspicious characters.
Are you feeling nervous that I point out your tactics?

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you feeling nervous that I point out your tactics?
Yeah, that's probably it.
just another guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You're under some kinda impression that I took a course on how to argue with righties?
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
Interesting how county sheriff's all over the country are informing their state capitals and dc that they will not only not enforce new gun laws, they will defend the citizens against the enforcement of new gun laws.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how county sheriff's all over the country are informing their state capitals and dc that they will not only not enforce new gun laws, they will defend the citizens against the enforcement of new gun laws.
Interesting? Maybe. True? Hardly.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
I never said that took any course in anything!
But you sure do have alinski's rule #5 down pat...now don't cha???
It's just a lying liberal thing, to try and belittle those that show and prove you liberals for the complete liars and oblamer's useful idiots that you are.

Level 8

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Hillary:‘Great Hope’ To One Day Work With Terrorist Group Hamas

http://patdollard.com/2013/01/hillary-great-h...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 37 min Brian_G 12,259
wheres the pain meds? 10 hr jrmdawrm123 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Sun Frankie Rizzo 2,567
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Sun Another bitch 39
Gina Kurfis (Oct '13) Sun Another bitch 4
The Entertainment Industry is Bringing Decadenc... Sun Commander Bunny 4
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) Sun _satan_64 2,784
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 28 at 1:40PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••