US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1741 Jan 28, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
And out of touch people like you promote gun free zones.
Anal orifices like yourself put assault weapons and firearms in the hands of criminals and the psychotics.

Like the NRA massacre in Sandy Hook.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1742 Jan 28, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking with your mouth full.
It never stopped you from typing, sodomite.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1743 Jan 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday you will resist your immature insults
Maybe someday you will stop crying about people flinging the cr@p you dish out like a five year old boy who's dropped his cone on the sidewalk.

Ya big *'n puss.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1744 Jan 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
Nothing you say changes the Second Amendment.
I'm not the one trying to change the Second Amendment, ya big *'n puss.

Mine goes like this:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Notice, my version doesn't come with three dots in front.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1745 Jan 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine goes like this:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
YOU have no “version”… The Second Amendment is what it is long since before you and will remain long after you.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1746 Jan 28, 2013
Gun control means hitting what you shoot at.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1747 Jan 28, 2013
Teabaggers need at least 30 rounds to "hit what you shoot at".

That's why they oppose banning such magazines.

At least "dead-eye" Dick needed only one.

February 13, 2006

Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch, local authorities and the vice president's office said Sunday.

The wounded man, 78-year-old Harry Whittington, was in intensive care at a Corpus Christi hospital after being hit by several pellets of birdshot Saturday afternoon.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1748 Jan 28, 2013
Accidental shootings at gun shows in North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio left five people injured Saturday, the same day that thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter firearm limits.

At the Dixie Gun and Knife Show in Raleigh, a 12-gauge shotgun discharged as its owner unzipped its case for a law enforcement officer to check at a security entrance, injuring three people, state Agriculture Department spokesman Brian Long said.

Two bystanders were hit by shotgun pellets and taken to a hospital. A retired deputy sheriff suffered a slight hand injury.

In Indianapolis, police said a 54-year-old man was injured when he inadvertently shot himself while leaving a gun show.

Emory L. Cozee was loading his .45-caliber semi-automatic when he shot himself in the hand as he was leaving the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show at the state fairgrounds, state police said. Loaded personal weapons aren't allowed inside the show.

And in Ohio, a gun dealer in Medina was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had bought Saturday when he accidentally pulled the trigger, injuring his friend, police said. The gun's magazine had been removed from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber, police said.

Police Chief Pat Berarducci said it appears the bullet ricocheted off the floor and struck the friend in the arm and leg. The man was taken by helicopter to a hospital 30 miles north in Cleveland, Berarducci said. His condition wasn't immediately known.

Teabaggers and guns just mix.

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#1750 Jan 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine goes like this:
Timmaay

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#1751 Jan 28, 2013
Wonder if Uncle Joe Jackass will turn in his beretta with it's high capacity magazine?

Level 6

Location hidden

#1752 Jan 28, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
Teabaggers need at least 30 rounds to "hit what you shoot at".
That's why they oppose banning such magazines.
At least "dead-eye" Dick needed only one.
February 13, 2006
Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch, local authorities and the vice president's office said Sunday.
The wounded man, 78-year-old Harry Whittington, was in intensive care at a Corpus Christi hospital after being hit by several pellets of birdshot Saturday afternoon.
What is your argument AGAINST the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights? HINT: Insults aren’t an argument.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1753 Jan 28, 2013
Accidental shootings at gun shows in North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio left five people injured Saturday, the same day that thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter firearm limits.
At the Dixie Gun and Knife Show in Raleigh, a 12-gauge shotgun discharged as its owner unzipped its case for a law enforcement officer to check at a security entrance, injuring three people, state Agriculture Department spokesman Brian Long said.
Two bystanders were hit by shotgun pellets and taken to a hospital. A retired deputy sheriff suffered a slight hand injury.
In Indianapolis, police said a 54-year-old man was injured when he inadvertently shot himself while leaving a gun show.
Emory L. Cozee was loading his .45-caliber semi-automatic when he shot himself in the hand as he was leaving the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show at the state fairgrounds, state police said. Loaded personal weapons aren't allowed inside the show.
And in Ohio, a gun dealer in Medina was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had bought Saturday when he accidentally pulled the trigger, injuring his friend, police said. The gun's magazine had been removed from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber, police said.
Police Chief Pat Berarducci said it appears the bullet ricocheted off the floor and struck the friend in the arm and leg. The man was taken by helicopter to a hospital 30 miles north in Cleveland, Berarducci said. His condition wasn't immediately known.
Teabaggers and guns just mix.
Sounds like you have a fear of irresponsible people. 43,000 people perish annually on US highways from car crashes… Shall we make driving illegal?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1754 Jan 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your argument AGAINST the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights? HINT: Insults aren’t an argument.
No, I own 5 guns myself.

Had them for over 20 years and never thought to replace or increase my arsenal.

Never saw the need for a weapon to shoot more than 7 to 10 rounds at a time, if you can't hit what you aim at within that capacity, you're to scary to be around me.

Active military and police etc. excluded.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1755 Jan 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a fear of irresponsible people. 43,000 people perish annually on US highways from car crashes… Shall we make driving illegal?
If that car consistently took out 7 to 10 people or more at a time?

That model? YES.

We don't need 100,000 lb. cars that go 200 mph?

Level 6

Location hidden

#1756 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I own 5 guns myself.
Never saw the need for a weapon to shoot more than 7 to 10 rounds at a time, if you can't hit what you aim at within that capacity, you're to scary to be around me.
Your argument is you “Never saw the need for a weapon to shoot more than 7 to 10 rounds at a time,”? Not a very compelling argument.
“Active military and police etc. excluded.” Why would you allow military and police, ect, more rights than that of American citizens? What is your reasoning behind that?

Level 6

Location hidden

#1757 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
If that car consistently took out 7 to 10 people or more at a time?
That model? YES.
We don't need 100,000 lb. cars that go 200 mph?
“If that car consistently took out 7 to 10 people or more at a time?” Car accidents claim 43000 people’s live a year and firearms in 2011 12,664… How do you rationalize your conclusion that guns are worse than cars?

“We don't need 100,000 lb. cars that go 200 mph?” You’re asking me or are you making a statement?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1758 Jan 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal orifices like yourself put assault weapons and firearms in the hands of criminals and the psychotics.
Like the NRA massacre in Sandy Hook.
Well that is why we don't want you to have assault weapons and firearms in your hands. You are easy.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1759 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I own 5 guns myself.

Try convincing the Korean shop owners that used AK 47s and Ar 15s to defend their businesses against looters,arsonists and muggers during the LA Riots of '92 that 7 to 10 rounds before reloading is all that is necessary to prevent the barbarians from breaching the gates
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1760 Jan 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It never stopped you from typing, sodomite.
I type the word sodomite and I picture a barefooted flamer with knee pads. Wave to the crowd but don't talk with your mouth full.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#1761 Jan 28, 2013
Ex-GOPCon wrote:
We need to expand our terrorist profiling beyond just middle eastern muslims. There are just too many home terrorist attacks from extremist white christian males happening these days.
Even West Point Naval Academy agrees!!!

West Point Military Study Warns Of ‘America’s Violent Far-Right’
http://www.mediaite.com/online/west-point-mil...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 min positronium 14,360
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 6,044
Legit pain n anxiety meds 8 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar 8 hr Reyna lokita 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed Sniper II 24,872
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Tue zombiegentelman 22
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Tue Extrollanator- 68
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Peyton intent on playing for Broncos in 2015
Bleacher Report 3:06 PM
Peyton: I Plan on Being Back in 2015
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?