US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments (Page 66)

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,320 of2,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

If anyone is interested in obtaining their Concealed Carry Permit, Equip2Conceal Firearms group will be conducting classes at the International Sportsmans Expo Jan 18th-20th!! You can Pre-Register online at Www.E2C.Us or call at 866-371-6111!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no assault weapons ban, donglicker, hasn't been for years, you have to start spitting out some of your boyfriend's love seeds or charging your customer's more to swallow, of course, that's your business but the spooge is softening your brain.
52,667 posts in 23 months?????????

That is an average of about seventy posts a day, every day for 23 months. You should get a life instead of spending so much time on Topix humiliating yourself. Apparently you have an IV hooked up from your sh!tter to you to your computer because you babble recycled BS.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no assault weapons ban, donglicker, hasn't been for years, you have to start spitting out some of your boyfriend's love seeds or charging your customer's more to swallow, of course, that's your business but the spooge is softening your brain.

Yet there goes the gay fetished barefoot2626 skipping down the Yellow Brick Road, wearing knee pads in search of a brain. Apparently the search goes on even though the knee pads are constantly in use.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No biting, Donglicker, it really makes your boyfriend angry.
PS: Wipe your chin...

Your brain cells are overheating, all seven of them, six of which are extremely gay and the seventh is confused, barefooted, and wearing knee pads.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen it on your business cards, and I see you have competitive rates.
You might want to change your shirt, though, you have a foul smell.
What is really amazingly, and I hate to admit it, being brain dead becomes you. It makes you look distinguished, almost noble, and, best of all, you never wander. In addition, if we tip your head way back we can use your nose for a piggy bank while you earn your keep with your rainbow colored knee pads.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
367 victims have died in "gun free" zones since the passage of
the 1996 Gun Free School Zones Act.
Thanks libs!
That would be just over 1/3 of the amount of people in this country who have died by gunshot since the Sandy Hook slaughter 35 days ago.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... So more laws would keep weapons out of the bad guys hands? COLUMBINE!
Eventually, yes. If we get started. It wouldn't be that hard to do.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
52,667 posts in 23 months?????????
One for each of your knobjobs, DL.

I admit: it's hard for me to keep up with ya.
1 hulluva idea

Germantown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Thur 1/17/13
HAMILTON OH- Butler County Ohio school days may soon include armed substitute teachers watching over students.
Under a proposal announced today by Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones, retired police officers can be trained to work in schools as substitute teachers – teaching in any of the county’s 10 school districts or private schools.

It would be a first among the region’s schools and possibly in the nation.“It's two for one and it's cost effective,” Jones said during a press conference. The proposal, described by Jones as a “fresh idea, outside the box” still requires the approval of each of Butler County's 10 school boards.

He said two public districts and one private school have initially agreed to the plan, but he declined to name them. If approved by local districts, the program could be in place later this school year.

Ohio schools and most nationwide are designated non-gun zones where firearms are not allowed.

But police officers – even retired – would be allowed to be armed working as substitute teachers. In Ohio, anyone with a college degree can be a sub with some instructional training.

Retired Mason OH police officer Scott Miller came up with the idea and joined Jones at the press conference.

The idea is the latest and most aggressive move by a Greater Cincinnati school and law enforcement officials in response to last month’s shooting massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary that left 20 students and six school workers dead in Newtown, Conn.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130117/N...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

1 hulluva idea wrote:
Thur 1/17/13
HAMILTON OH- Butler County Ohio school days may soon include armed substitute teachers watching over students.
Are they working for free?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

1 hulluva idea wrote:
But police officers – even retired – would be allowed to be armed working as substitute teachers.
Ahhh... substitute teachers, because anyone can be a substitute teacher!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually, yes. If we get started. It wouldn't be that hard to do.
Laws ONLY affect the law abiding citizen. Bad guys like the columbine killers, don't care about laws. AND we have the second amendment in the bill of rights.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
Laws ONLY affect the law abiding citizen.
Complete cr@p, of course.

It is the law-say-that when your gun isn't in your hands that it has a trigger lock on it.

Like most gun gnutters: you declare you don't have to obey that law.

And like so many gun gnutters: you leave that gun right there where your nine year old kid can find it.

And like so many times that happen every year: you kid picks up that gun and shoots his brother, his sister, or his best friend.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
One for each of your knobjobs, DL.
I admit: it's hard for me to keep up with ya.

You are too humble. With 400 pairs of reusable knee pads you relish the action. Must I remind you that you are the only American in history to get into the Guinness Book of World Records for consecutive BJs totaling 2,646 and you were barefooted the whole time?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
Complete cr@p, of course.

It is the law-say-that when your gun isn't in your hands that it has a trigger lock on it.

Like most gun gnutters: you declare you don't have to obey that law.

And like so many gun gnutters: you leave that gun right there where your nine year old kid can find it.

And like so many times that happen every year: you kid picks up that gun and shoots his brother, his sister, or his best friend.
The amendment is what it is... We all have the rights to firearms if you don't like it move! There are plenty of gun controlled countries you can go to.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too humble. With 400 pairs of reusable knee pads
Wipe your chin, Donglicker, no one is going to be able to compete with you and your prices.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The amendment is what it is... We all have the rights to firearms if you don't like it move!
Americans have the right not to be molested by the behaviors of the mentally deficient spineless idiots like yourself who clearly are not ready for the responsibilities of gun ownership.

And if you don't like it, you move. I'm not going anywhere, and I have a tractor with a post hole digger and lots of spaces to make holes.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have the right not to be molested by the behaviors of the mentally deficient spineless idiots like yourself who clearly are not ready for the responsibilities of gun ownership.
And if you don't like it, you move. I'm not going anywhere, and I have a tractor with a post hole digger and lots of spaces to make holes.
“Americans have the right not to be molested by the behaviors of the mentally deficient spineless idiots like yourself who clearly are not ready for the responsibilities of gun ownership.” What are you 11? The second amendment of the BILL OF RIGHTS states “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” American’s have that right with or without government approval. If you don’t like it you can move.

“And if you don't like it, you move. I'm not going anywhere, and I have a tractor with a post hole digger and lots of spaces to make holes.” Keep digging your holes.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
Funny how a few minutes ago it was "shall not be infringed".

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
Keep digging your holes.
I can (and do) dig them while drinking coffee.

Let me know...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,320 of2,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Granite stolen from one shop, found at another 21 min TooHigh 2
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr scirocco 12,088
To Obama; Wanna burn one? 13 hr Bud Good 6
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 14 hr Bob 139
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) Thu HMT 123 2,777
Denver Zoning Against Tourism! (Oct '10) Thu Veronica 6
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) Thu Kawalski 1,226
•••
•••