US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments
1,121 - 1,140 of 2,340 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Anyone who believes that the US Military members would play any part in such insubordinate behaviour is insulting our armed service members.
It's part of the Global Conspiracy rant.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Just because they talk to you like that,
It's what WE- vets, and members of the armed forces- would say to YOU, the great unwashed loony tunes black hellycopters Area 57 drunken Walmart "patriots".

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what WE- vets, and members of the armed forces- would say to YOU, the great unwashed loony tunes black hellycopters Area 57 drunken Walmart "patriots".
Just because you`ve had a few dozen soldiers in your pants, doesn`t make you a vet.

Try again tard.

Next time do better, you are boring me. Stop wasting my time.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
SO???? How many trillions did Bush and his cronies STEAL from the tax payers........Go away TRAITOR...You cant stand freedom for the common man but you sure want the rich and big business to do whatever they want..TYPICAL NAZI
Call us when you have a witness other than Mickey Mouse.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not and have never been anything in the armed forces other than a diserter.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Anyone who believes that the US Military members would play any part in such insubordinate behaviour is insulting our armed service members.
Anybody that believes that Obama cares anything about the constitution is not only stupid but blind.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are not and have never been anything in the armed forces other than a diserter.
You keep working on your spelling, Au Dumbo. You want to put your alias on the line, you let me know.

And you have aliases to spare.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody that believes that Obama cares anything about the constitution is not only stupid but blind.
You don't know anything about the US Constitution, you are stupid and blind and you are a m/f c/s liar to boot.

I don't think the Constitution is the common denominator though.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, Donglicker.

Now the barefooted flamer is sewing. First he thought he was a clock, then a calendar, now a seamstress. He said if they don't pass an assault weapon ban he will hold Congress hostage and if they don't meet his demands within a week he threatens to redecorate the senate.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you break in in the middle of the night, I'd cut your tiny dingy off with the can opener on my Leatherman and feed it to the cichlids, and throw your body out onto the porch so you don't bleed on the rug.
Anything else, donglicker?
Yeah yeah, originally you said your special can opener was your significant other who dressed up in leather in the middle of the night. You said he was your favorite can opener and he was the reason you left your brothers behind, one on the rug the other on the porch.

You are easy.
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Call us when you have a witness other than Mickey Mouse.
Same goes for you....All you GOP do is lie lie lie lie and make crap up....UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF SHUT UP...

I have proof IT IS CALLED HISTORY AND FACT......WE ALL KNOW BUSH CRASHED THIS ECONOMY AND ALLOWED THOSUANDS OF USA PEOPLE TO BE KILLED ON 9-11.....THAT IS FACT MORON.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Same goes for you....All you GOP do is lie lie lie lie and make crap up....UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF SHUT UP...
I have proof IT IS CALLED HISTORY AND FACT......WE ALL KNOW BUSH CRASHED THIS ECONOMY AND ALLOWED THOSUANDS OF USA PEOPLE TO BE KILLED ON 9-11.....THAT IS FACT MORON.
Prove it root smoocher.
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it root smoocher.
Who was President on 9-11??????????GEORGE W BUSH

Who was President when the economy collaposed????????? GEORGE W BUSH.

That was easy huh MORON...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lejimfraud was deepthroating the gopissants for the whole disasterous flubya residency. He never looked up once.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Same goes for you....All you GOP do is lie lie lie lie and make crap up....UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF SHUT UP...
Ummm...... Senate and House Dems were the ones in charge of the economic situation. They could have acted, but chose not to check out the banking situation.
Why? Because Bwarney Fwanks said they were too large to fail.

Bush never controlled the purse strings, and neither does Obammy.
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...... Senate and House Dems were the ones in charge of the economic situation. They could have acted, but chose not to check out the banking situation.
Why? Because Bwarney Fwanks said they were too large to fail.
Bush never controlled the purse strings, and neither does Obammy.
LIAR..........The collapse came from Bush and the GOP controled congress from 2000to 2006....TRY TO KEEP UP WITH FACTS LIAR..........

and still Bush let thousands die and building knocked down on 9-11......
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR..........The collapse came from Bush and the GOP controled congress from 2000to 2006....TRY TO KEEP UP WITH FACTS LIAR..........
You are what is known as; an uninformed oblamer voter!!! LOL
You should really stop now before you make your uninformed ignorant lemming self look even more ignorant that you already have!
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what is known as; an uninformed oblamer voter!!! LOL
You should really stop now before you make your uninformed ignorant lemming self look even more ignorant that you already have!
I post facts and you just spew idiotic BS...Try again nazi boy....

It is anyone who denies facts like you who looks a fool....FACTS ARE FACT NO MATTER HOW OFTEN YOU LISEN TO FAUX NEWS OR RICH LIMTURDER.......TRY TO GET EDUCATED LIAR.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble retard, but the economy was at full strength until the 06 election when the Senate was overloaded with retarded Libs. The economic collapse came under THEIR watchful eye, and with their blessing.

You are entitled to your own opinion son, just not your own facts.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to burst your bubble retard, but the economy was at full strength until the 06 election when the Senate was overloaded with retarded Libs. The economic collapse came under THEIR watchful eye, and with their blessing.
You are entitled to your own opinion son, just not your own facts.
Yeah because evewryone knows that Congressional legislation takes effect immediately, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 30 at 12:19PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search