US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#1171 Jan 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have someone's sausage jammed up against your tonsils again.
I guess you can't help yourself when you start to rant.
I can understand why you would want guns banned.

After five minutes of listening to your bisqit lipping, i`d be tempted to shoot you myself.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1172 Jan 12, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun trumps can opener.
Not when its wield by a p*y like you- or donglicker.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1173 Jan 12, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand why you would want guns banned..
I can understand why you want to lead the gay pride parade.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#1174 Jan 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Not when its wield by a p*y like you- or donglicker.
http://youtu.be/4PDJcw9oJt0

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#1176 Jan 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand why you want to lead the gay pride parade.
I would never try to take your spot, your girlfriend might get pissed.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1179 Jan 13, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...YEA YOU THINK YOU GET FREEDOM AND EQUALITY AND EVERYONE ELSE MUST SUFFER UNDER YOUR NAZI RULE...
Not gonn happen hitelr trash...SAME SEX MARRAIGE WILL BE LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES IN NEXT 20-30 YEARS.....NOTHING YOU CONSTITUTION HATERS CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT....
Casteration comes to mind.

Level 3

Paris

#1180 Jan 13, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
Liberals do not believe in God, only free chit.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1181 Jan 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were castrated on November 6th.

lejimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 68

hahahahahahahaha
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#1182 Jan 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Casteration comes to mind.
Ah yes taking more freedom away..You nazi fascist sure do hate the Constitution dont you traitor?????????

Level 3

Paris

#1183 Jan 13, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes taking more freedom away..You nazi fascist sure do hate the Constitution dont you traitor?????????
Businessman in fraud case ties Harry Reid to scheme

A Utah businessman accused of running a fraudulent $350 million software scheme says the state attorney general arranged a deal to pay Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to make a federal investigation into the software business disappear.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#1184 Jan 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Businessman in fraud case ties Harry Reid to scheme
A Utah businessman accused of running a fraudulent $350 million software scheme says the state attorney general arranged a deal to pay Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to make a federal investigation into the software business disappear.
SO???? How many trillions did Bush and his cronies STEAL from the tax payers........Go away TRAITOR...You cant stand freedom for the common man but you sure want the rich and big business to do whatever they want..TYPICAL NAZI

Level 5

Location hidden

#1185 Jan 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Liberals do not believe in God, only free chit.
Poor Au DUMbo, lost the election, now he flounders...

Level 5

Location hidden

#1186 Jan 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Businessman in fraud case ties
Poor Au Dumbo: all that off topic, cross posted Spam left over from the election and no place to put it.

How are those 14 swing states working out for you DUMBO?

Flagged for Au DumboSpam...

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1187 Jan 13, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>That figure is skewed, that is 62% of CNN viewers. They are as biased to the left, as you claim Fox News is to the right.
^^^ BAAAAA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA ^^^
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Dems want all guns banned, they had their asses handed to them the last time they wanted a war. You can learn many things from history.
You mean the Civil War?

Let me tell you something about the South rising again ... the Dixie states are the states who just voted for Mitt Romney so he could could funding for social networks and abolish abortion, yet these are the same states (the the last one) who eats up the vast majority of funding for food stamps, WIC, planned parenthood, and unpaid healthcare visits.

These people are undereducated farmers who love NASCAR and live in a fog of pesticides they spray into their own air from airplanes which has over time seeped into their water sources.

They grow mean and ugly at early stages of their lives and they're all kin to each other.

These are the people you suggest will rise up and overthrow the most powerful government on the planet with their deer rifles?

hahahahahahaha

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#1188 Jan 13, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ BAAAAA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA ^^^

You mean the Civil War?
Yes Dum Dum, the war that southern Dems wanted to enslave us all.

[QUOTE who="Cathouse Mouse"]<quoted text>Let me tell you something about the South rising again ... the Dixie states are the states who just voted for Mitt Romney so he could could funding for social networks and abolish abortion, yet these are the same states (the the last one) who eats up the vast majority of funding for food stamps, WIC, planned parenthood, and unpaid healthcare visits.
Plus its the Democrats that are the majority using the entitlements in ALL the states, not just the ones in the south.
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>These people are undereducated farmers who love NASCAR and live in a fog of pesticides they spray into their own air from airplanes which has over time seeped into their water sources.
Wait! i thought Repubs were the corporate scourge of the earth? How can this be?
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>They grow mean and ugly at early stages of their lives and they're all kin to each other.
Now you are describing Democrats, to a Tee, they are taught such silliness from the time their momma hatch them.
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>These are the people you suggest will rise up and overthrow the most powerful government on the planet with their deer rifles?
hahahahahahaha
No, of the dozen or so military bases that i`ve worked around in the last ten to fifteen years, ALl of the soldiers i`ve spoken with, have said they would refuse an order from either Bush OR Obama to fire on the people they swore to protect. Its called following their oath to the Constitution, Dum Dum.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1189 Jan 13, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text> Plus its the Democrats that are the majority using the entitlements in ALL the states, not just the ones in the south.
It must be fun to make things up whenever you please.

Putting aside everyone knows you are a liar so you are wasting electrons.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1190 Jan 13, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
>No, of the dozen or so military bases that i`ve worked around in the last ten to fifteen years, ALl of the soldiers i`ve spoken with, have said they would refuse an order from either Bush
Yeah, what a loon you are.

It's one of those conversations everyone here knows you invented.

I guess in your imagination, if you were in the military- and we know it is your imagination that is as close as you are going to get- someone - a nutcase such as yourself- asked you if you would disobey an order from the the President of the United States... putting aside, of course, the POTUS doesn't give orders to enlisted personal... that your response (someone who had really served) would be anything except:'Get the f*k away from me, dickbag!'(or variation of that).

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1191 Jan 13, 2013
Anyone who believes that the US Military members would play any part in such insubordinate behaviour is insulting our armed service members.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#1192 Jan 13, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Anyone who believes that the US Military members would play any part in such insubordinate behaviour is insulting our armed service members.
Anyone that believes that the military would gun down the very people they swore to protect, is a loon, and meds won`t help you.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

#1193 Jan 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what a loon you are.
It's one of those conversations everyone here knows you invented.
I guess in your imagination, if you were in the military- and we know it is your imagination that is as close as you are going to get- someone - a nutcase such as yourself- asked you if you would disobey an order from the the President of the United States... putting aside, of course, the POTUS doesn't give orders to enlisted personal... that your response (someone who had really served) would be anything except:'Get the f*k away from me, dickbag!'(or variation of that).
Just because they talk to you like that, doesn`t mean that they speak to everyone else as such.

Maybe its your sparkling personality, maybe its the drugs, either way you need to get back to turning tricks to get your next fix, Ya Tweeker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 52 min You can call me Dick 14,448
last post wins! (Feb '11) 1 hr -Lily- 24,877
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte 2 hr africhaiti 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr uSUCK 6,179
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 3 hr Forever in pain 95
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 5 hr swedenforever 70
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 5 hr AZTRO1 265
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:56 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:56PM
Broncos defeat Raiders, clinch first-round bye
ESPN 5:03 PM
Broncos stomp Raiders, clinch 1st-round bye
Yahoo! Sports 5:03 PM
Broncos cruise, earn AFC's No. 2 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 7:56 PM
Full Game Grades for Broncos vs. Raiders