US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#1109 Jan 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The left isn't honest about its gun agenda. That's why it's impossible to argue the issue.
What I find funny is that you righters want to control personal stuff like marriage and what a women does with her body which both only affect who is involved...yet you dont want any regulation of WMD,S that can kill dozens or hundreds....WEIRD TO ME....

I have an idea you far righters stay out of others personal business and maybe then we can stay out of you insane gun nuts jobs business,,,,DEAL?????

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1110 Jan 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The left isn't honest about its gun agenda. That's why it's impossible to argue the issue.
The gun gnutters aren't honest about their gun agenda.

But it isn't impossible to argue the issue- we need only to shine the light on them to show the ridiculous liars they are.

Starting with the lies they insist the assault weapons with massacre magazines are needed for self-defense from the US government.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#1111 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find funny is that you righters want to control personal stuff like marriage and what a women does with her body which both only affect who is involved...yet you dont want any regulation of WMD,S that can kill dozens or hundreds....WEIRD TO ME....
I have an idea you far righters stay out of others personal business and maybe then we can stay out of you insane gun nuts jobs business,,,,DEAL?????
You are talking about right government, not right voters. Learn to vote, and fix things. I agree that government needs to stay out of peoples bedrooms, but if we keep voting pure liberal, we won't have anything left that resembles the American dream. Ever notice what happens when you feed the ducks? They get lazy, dependent, entitled and forget to fly south for the winter. See where I am going with this?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#1112 Jan 11, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about right government, not right voters. Learn to vote, and fix things. I agree that government needs to stay out of peoples bedrooms, but if we keep voting pure liberal, we won't have anything left that resembles the American dream. Ever notice what happens when you feed the ducks? They get lazy, dependent, entitled and forget to fly south for the winter. See where I am going with this?
I get you..I vote Libertarian.......I like socially liberal ideas and fiscal conservative ideas.....AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION WORD FOR WORD....

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#1113 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I get you..I vote Libertarian.......I like socially liberal ideas and fiscal conservative ideas.....AND FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION WORD FOR WORD....
I wish libertarian would catch on, because the other two parties are killing us. People are too stupid to think on their own so they vote for for popular over the issues.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#1114 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you compare us who want to stop the murder of millions of children to "WMD's that kill dozens or hundreds"??? Now THAT'S WEIRD TO ME!!!
And it is proof positive that liberalism is a very serious mental disorder!!! You are more phuqued up than you have any idea!!!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#1115 Jan 11, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish libertarian would catch on, because the other two parties are killing us. People are too stupid to think on their own so they vote for for popular over the issues.
I know...I
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#1116 Jan 11, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you compare us who want to stop the murder of millions of children to "WMD's that kill dozens or hundreds"??? Now THAT'S WEIRD TO ME!!!
And it is proof positive that liberalism is a very serious mental disorder!!! You are more phuqued up than you have any idea!!!
I am trying to prove a point to you MORONS......You seem to want to regulate private lives sometimes but not when it comes to guns....WHY??????? I dontw ant any regulation at all..I am a libertarian..I want to be able to own any gun or bomb and even a nuke if I want....I alsow ant to do any drug I wnat and to have abortion if was female and to amrrya gay of was gay...GET THE WHOLE FREEDOM THEME BEHIND MY WANTS.....
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1117 Jan 11, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you've heard of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act?
There's an exception to your rule.
Might wanna check the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Smith v. Doe (2003)
and ...
Search; "Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban"
3 examples of cases that prove your ex post facto laws are NOT presumptively unconstitutional.
-----
Like I said, NO AMENDMENT is absolute.
In Smith v Doe the court deemed the legislation non punitive. Will the same court that ruled the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right consider gun confiscation of legally owned firearms non punitive? I doubt it.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1118 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sweetie, that makes you a liar, and that's what is important, and you hide your posts so... it looks like you a liar and a hypocrite and you have a wad splashed on your face.
No it doesn't because you can not prove you weren't posting before you registered. That wad is on your eyeglasses which makes it look like it is on the face of others. You can tell because the wad is barefooted and wearing knee pads, flamer.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1119 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Rice?
To replace Hillary?
Eh, Au Dumbo?
Putting aside the women he has appointed already?
How many did Romney appoint for his cabinet? OH right... he lost...
Obama Neither Pays nor Treats Women at the White House Equally

By Mark Whittington

COMMENTARY | The Washington Free Beacon is reporting that if anyone is conducting a war on women, it is the Obama White House. Women employees at the White House make 18 percent less of the median salary as do male employees.

This has not stopped President Obama from criticizing instances of gender based pay gaps where it occurs in the private sector.

This revelation tracks with the story Amy Sullivan wrote in Time Magazine in September 2011 that described that Obama White House as a "boy's club" and suggested that the president has a woman problem. There has been a work atmosphere at the White House that marginalizes and ignores women, Even senior women staffers are seen and not heard during policy meetings.

This new revelation, along with the overly close relationship that the Obama administration has developed with the nascent Muslim brotherhood government in Egypt that I reported on earlier, suggests that where women are concerned, they are more valued as weapons to be used against Republicans than as contributors to policy at the Obama White House.

The problem seems to stem from the attitude of the president and his senior male staff. Some men are very comfortable treating women as equals in the work place and valuing their input. George W. Bush, as president, relied on women like Condoleezza Rice and Karen Hughes. John McCain chose a woman, Sarah Palin, as his vice presidential running mate and defends her contributions to his campaign to this day. Apparently the current president
does not value his female subordinates.

Read rest of story below:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-neither-pays-nor -...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1120 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>

Why would you find concern over the killing of the unborn, funny? Now, you could make an argument for funny with a guy that wants to marry someone that looks kind of like himself.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1121 Jan 11, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to prove a point to you MORONS......You seem to want to regulate private lives sometimes but not when it comes to guns....WHY??????? I dontw ant any regulation at all..I am a libertarian..I want to be able to own any gun or bomb and even a nuke if I want....I alsow ant to do any drug I wnat and to have abortion if was female and to amrrya gay of was gay...GET THE WHOLE FREEDOM THEME BEHIND MY WANTS.....

I don't think we want you with a nuke. You get angry too easily.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1122 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to keep up with your BJ's, donglicker... I don't have the energy you have, I guess...
Funny how you skipped over Au Dumbo who has twice as many posts as me, though... when you take in his other aliases....
How did you know I was good at Black Jack? Remember, it isn't the lack of energy making you a lousy Black Jack player ,it is the lack of functioning brain cells. Statistics show that the seven you have are not even sufficient to play Solitaire, flamer.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1123 Jan 11, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't because you can not prove you weren't posting before you registered.
So you say with your 150,000 posts.

You cannot disprove it, Donglicker and whatever else we know about you and your multple aliases: they share their dishonesty.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1124 Jan 11, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know I was good at Black Jack?
I don't know what color Jack was, I was talking about the going down downhill246 head bob.

Oh, I see the little light over your stall is on again, I'll let you go.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1125 Jan 11, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the tea baggers scream bloody murder when Obama puts women up for cabinet positions and when Obama puts someone else up, they scream he should have put up a woman.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1126 Jan 11, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: flagged for off-topic spam.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#1127 Jan 11, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you find concern over the killing of the unborn, funny? Now, you could make an argument for funny with a guy that wants to marry someone that looks kind of like himself.
I find it funny how you religous nazi fascist scream for government to get out of your life...BUT YOU SURE WANT TO BE IN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES DONT YOU HITLER?????????
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#1128 Jan 11, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Terra Firma 3,724
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 52 min Respect71 12,797
COP CRimes : Trooper Dope Dealer /Trooper ... (Jun '12) 2 hr Alice 3
Attire for Formal Weddings 9 hr kately 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 18 hr Swedenforever 64
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 23 hr Deal 1
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Sat Teen1616 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]