US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story
ScOoTeR

United States

#1089 Jan 10, 2013
barefoot is a 12 year old living in his mom's basement,if you post facts,it makes him dumber.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1090 Jan 10, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<
You started the personal attacks years ago
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LIAR! I haven't been here for years, donglicker.

You dish it out and dish it out and you whine like a pedophile who didn't make bail, F*king loser.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

downhill246 wrote:
Ah, personal attacks are signs of a weak argument. You are easy.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1091 Jan 10, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
I lied about seeing a movie?
What's the matta, Pumpkin, little too hard for you to follow?

Level 5

Location hidden

#1092 Jan 10, 2013
ScOoTeR wrote:
barefoot is a 12 year old living in his mom's basement,if you post facts,it makes him dumber.
Scooter is an accomplished flufffer living in the homeless shelter looking for love but at very very close range.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1093 Jan 10, 2013
Malcom wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were forbidden from the manufacturing of firearms and ammunition and on November 11, 1938
98 percent of Germans weren't Jewish.

Putting aside we know from Schindler's list Jews manufactured munitions all during the war and such restrictions were the least of their problems.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1094 Jan 10, 2013
Malcom wrote:
Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.
oh MY!!!!!!!!!!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1095 Jan 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LIAR! I haven't been here for years, donglicker.
You dish it out and dish it out and you whine like a pedophile who didn't make bail, F*king loser.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
downhill246 wrote:
Ah, personal attacks are signs of a weak argument. You are easy.
Right you have only been here 23 months which is a month short of "years" ,dipsh!t and who knows how long you posted before you registered on Topix as a senile too tightly wound Timex watch, Tick, tock. What an idiot.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1096 Jan 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matta, Pumpkin, little too hard for you to follow?

Gee, over 51,000 posts in 23 months. That averages out to 70 posts a day, every day for 23 months. You certainly spend a lot of time on Topix humiliating yourself.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1097 Jan 10, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex post facto laws are expressly forbidden by the United States Constitution in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3. The states are prohibited from passing ex post facto laws by clause 1 of Article I, Section 10 of the US Constitution.
Perhaps you've heard of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act?

There's an exception to your rule.

Might wanna check the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Smith v. Doe (2003)

and ...

Search; "Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban"

3 examples of cases that prove your ex post facto laws are NOT presumptively unconstitutional.

-----

Like I said, NO AMENDMENT is absolute.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1098 Jan 11, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You aiming to go on a shooting spree are you? Who exactly are you claiming are your enemies there Rambo?
People like you that continually what the attack of our constitution so you can have more free crap.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1099 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Gosh... it seems that the gun gnutters are only reading the parts they like and disregarding the rest... as they do with the second amendment...
As Obama did accusing Romney of a war on women, but Obama, hires them less, pays them less and won't pick them for his key positions in his cabinet.

RANGEL: Obama WH lack of diversity 'embarrassing as hell'...So much for Obama's picks for his new cabinet. The Obama war on womne continues......and still no vists to black neighborhoods.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1100 Jan 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you who want to interpret and distort the Constitution to suit your fetishes are the attackers.

lejimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 63.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#1101 Jan 11, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you've heard of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act?
There's an exception to your rule.
Might wanna check the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Smith v. Doe (2003)
and ...
Search; "Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban"
3 examples of cases that prove your ex post facto laws are NOT presumptively unconstitutional.
-----
Like I said, NO AMENDMENT is absolute.
Amendments are as absolute, as the American people are willing to defend them. Even though a few extra laws have been tweeked, and new ones suggested, we will always be a society of violence, and retribution. You cannot change the way the human brain determines, vengeance, justice, and self preservation.

We are still a society, with the primal urge to stomp our own snakes, and deal out our own justice. We still have the mentality of people of old, only difference now is, we have allowed pacifist to attempt to brainwash, that is slowly coming to a halt, now that people are getting more involved in the debate.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#1102 Jan 11, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
I saw a movie once where only the government and military had guns.
It was called Schindler's List.
You're awesome girl!!!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1103 Jan 11, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Amendments are as absolute, as the American people are willing to defend them. Even though a few extra laws have been tweeked, and new ones suggested, we will always be a society of violence, and retribution. You cannot change the way the human brain determines, vengeance, justice, and self preservation.
We are still a society, with the primal urge to stomp our own snakes, and deal out our own justice. We still have the mentality of people of old, only difference now is, we have allowed pacifist to attempt to brainwash, that is slowly coming to a halt, now that people are getting more involved in the debate.
You can speak for yourself, but not for society. The support for new firearm regulations is overwhelmingly supported by society.

Whether you want to accept it or not, society is pist off about guns killing 1st graders in their classroom. If that isn't enough to tip your personal scale, so be it as it may, but you are in a dwindling minority.

For four years rightwingers have been preaching that ole sermon that the government is going to come get your guns. During that entire four years, President Obama has signed one peice of gun legislation - that legislation was supported by the NRA and the GOA because it extended the rights to carry weapons in national parks.

Anyone knows that taking on gun legislation is NOT a popular route to take as a politician. When this many politicians (both sides of the aisle) are on board and supported by the mast majority of voters come out agianst the staus quo on gun regulations,... you're losing.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#1104 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matta, Pumpkin, little too hard for you to follow?
Oh no... I follow just fine you bitter old git. Midol?

*shakes bottle*

Level 5

Location hidden

#1105 Jan 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>As Obama did accusing Romney of a war on women, but Obama, hires them less, pays them less and won't pick them for his key positions in his cabinet.
You mean like Rice?

To replace Hillary?

Eh, Au Dumbo?

Putting aside the women he has appointed already?

How many did Romney appoint for his cabinet? OH right... he lost...

Level 5

Location hidden

#1106 Jan 11, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, over 51,000 posts in 23 months.
I am trying to keep up with your BJ's, donglicker... I don't have the energy you have, I guess...

Funny how you skipped over Au Dumbo who has twice as many posts as me, though... when you take in his other aliases....

Level 5

Location hidden

#1107 Jan 11, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you have only been here 23 months which is a month short of "years" .
Well, sweetie, that makes you a liar, and that's what is important, and you hide your posts so... it looks like you a liar and a hypocrite and you have a wad splashed on your face.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1108 Jan 11, 2013
The left isn't honest about its gun agenda. That's why it's impossible to argue the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 21 min Poof1 6,016
Legit pain n anxiety meds 4 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar 4 hr Reyna lokita 4
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 hr tbird19482 14,350
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed Sniper II 24,872
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Tue zombiegentelman 22
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Tue Extrollanator- 68
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Peyton intent on playing for Broncos in 2015
Bleacher Report 3:06 PM
Peyton: I Plan on Being Back in 2015
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?