US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#1049 Jan 9, 2013
I have to say, I get a good laugh every day going to work when i realize how easy it is to know how stoopid other drivers are.

They wear their stoopid proudly with the Obammy bumper stickers on their vehicles.

Just verifies my buying all the extra ammo, cuz when shit hits the fan, i`ll have plenty of targets.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1050 Jan 9, 2013
BarefootJoe wrote:
1) ISLAM is the fastest growing religion in America.
It isn't.

The fastest growing "religion", silly fruit, is no religion.

Mormonism is second.

Islam is third.

If you want to deal in facts...

Level 5

Location hidden

#1051 Jan 9, 2013
BarefootJoe wrote:
2) Kuwait is to the best of my knowledge, the only Muslim country that faintly resembles a Republic
Thanks for qualifying that- to your knowledge.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground...

Kuwait is a monarchy, you dumb azz.

PS: Turkey is a democracy...

Level 5

Location hidden

#1052 Jan 9, 2013
BarefootJoe wrote:
3) In Egypt, a democratically-elected
You don't even read through your propaganda.

Democratically elected... what did you just say?

Level 5

Location hidden

#1053 Jan 9, 2013
BarefootJoe wrote:
(out of 22 Muslim countries in the world)..
Try fifty, numbnuts.
2013 CIVIL WAR

New York, NY

#1054 Jan 9, 2013
To WE THE PEOPLE PLEASE pray
that the USA Military will fight for WE THE PEOPLE as the Obama administration is Hell Bent on over throwing the USA Goverment!To all the
Military and Law Enforcement please join http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.

Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.

We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not “just follow orders.”

Our motto is “Not on our watch!”

If you, the American people, are forced to once again fight for your liberty in another American Revolution, you will not be alone. We will stand with you.

There is at this time a debate within the ranks of the military regarding their oath. Some mistakenly believe they must follow any order the President issues. But you can rest assured that many others in the military do understand that their loyalty is to the Constitution, and understand what that means.

The mission of Oath Keepers is to vastly increase their numbers. We are in a battle for the hearts and minds of our own troops. To win that battle, Oath Keepers will use written and video testimony of active duty military, veterans (especially combat vets), and peace officers to reach, teach, and inspire our brothers in arms in the military and police to fulfill their oaths and stand as guardians of the Republic.

If you are currently in the military, are a veteran, or are a peace officer, please submit your written and/or video testimony on your oath, so you can help us win that battle for hearts and minds. Your submission may be anonymous.

Guardians of the Republic, fulfill your oath. Join us.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1055 Jan 9, 2013
BarefootJoe wrote:
4) What will happen when the USA has a Muslim majority
Right... that would happen after Merman Cain was elected.

Have to laugh and laugh and laugh at you antisemites, just exactly when will Muslims- who are at at most- three percent of the population become 51 percent?

Level 5

Location hidden

#1056 Jan 9, 2013
BarefootJoe wrote:
4) What will happen when the USA has a Muslim majority, even by a small margin, that proposes to do away with our present Constitution and Bill of Rights and wants to adopt a Shariya inspired constitution?
51 percent means majority rules, eh?

I do believe the sky is falling...

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1057 Jan 10, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
teapussy need it dumbed down further?
'THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED'
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1058 Jan 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lefraudbo cry-a-thon: Day 65
just another guy

United States

#1059 Jan 10, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
lefraudbo cry-a-thon: Day 65
Hey loon. No matter what happens in an election, the Constitution must be followed. No crying from the people about that. Except for you loons.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1060 Jan 10, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
I have to say, I get a good laugh every day going to work when i realize how easy it is to know how stoopid other drivers are.
They wear their stoopid proudly with the Obammy bumper stickers on their vehicles.
Just verifies my buying all the extra ammo, cuz when shit hits the fan, i`ll have plenty of targets.
You aiming to go on a shooting spree are you? Who exactly are you claiming are your enemies there Rambo?

Cathouse Mouse

#1061 Jan 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>'THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED'
So -

Are you prepared to say there is no current list of weaponry (guns) that you are already banned from owning?

Cathouse Mouse

#1062 Jan 10, 2013
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loon. No matter what happens in an election, the Constitution must be followed. No crying from the people about that. Except for you loons.
Any gun can be added to the banned list. There's nothing unconstitutional about it. The second amendment is not absolute. As long as the goverment allows you to arm yourself, it can limit what is considered approved arms. In fact, if the Governement wanted to, they could limit your right to arms as weapons of the era inwhich the Amendment was approved. You could end up with only the right to own manual load muskets - or maybe even sling-shots.

No US Contitutional Amendment is absolute.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#1063 Jan 10, 2013
I saw a movie once where only the government and military had guns.

It was called Schindler's List.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1064 Jan 10, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any gun can be added to the banned list. There's nothing unconstitutional about it. The second amendment is not absolute. As long as the goverment allows you to arm yourself, it can limit what is considered approved arms. In fact, if the Governement wanted to, they could limit your right to arms as weapons of the era inwhich the Amendment was approved. You could end up with only the right to own manual load muskets - or maybe even sling-shots.
No US Contitutional Amendment is absolute.

No they can't. Confiscating legally owned firearms under new legislation that makes them illegal would, by definition, be an an ex post facto law. Ex post facto laws are prohibited by the US Constitution which means the government must grandfather all existing legally owned firearms.

Cathouse Mouse

#1065 Jan 10, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they can't. Confiscating legally owned firearms under new legislation that makes them illegal would, by definition, be an an ex post facto law. Ex post facto laws are prohibited by the US Constitution which means the government must grandfather all existing legally owned firearms.
If new laws passed by the Federal Governemnt state you cannot own or possess an AR-15, it means just that.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1066 Jan 10, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
If new laws passed by the Federal Governemnt state you cannot own or possess an AR-15, it means just that.
That is an ex post facto law and that is unconstitutional and unconstitutional means just that. Glad I could help.

Cathouse Mouse

#1067 Jan 10, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an ex post facto law and that is unconstitutional and unconstitutional means just that. Glad I could help.
Wrong,... ex post facto laws are not presumptively unconstitutional.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1068 Jan 10, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong,... ex post facto laws are not presumptively unconstitutional.
Ex post facto laws are expressly forbidden by the United States Constitution in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3. The states are prohibited from passing ex post facto laws by clause 1 of Article I, Section 10 of the US Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 51 min Respect71 12,552
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Brian_G 3,332
New Facebook Group: Former Ebay Sellers (Feb '14) 6 hr NetWatch 10
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 19 hr DILF 34
strippers (Mar '14) Sun yeah 2
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Sat Petal Power 4,217
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Sep 19 Eaddae 305
•••
•••
•••