US school shooting revives gun debate

US school shooting revives gun debate

There are 2339 comments on the Yahoo! story from Dec 14, 2012, titled US school shooting revives gun debate. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#986 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that Byrd left the KKK in the late 1940's.
Yes.
Pay attention.
Now: There is a reason the GOP does so poorly in recruiting blacks.
TODAY... 2013... not 1948.
Why do you suppose that is?

Al Gore Sr voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and a higher percentage of Republicans in the House and the Senate voted for it compared to Democrats.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#987 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
A Republican county official in South Carolina admitted in a sworn affidavit that he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan when he was younger.
Anderson County Councilman Eddie Moore (R) made the admission while giving testimony in a deposition for litigation pending between the county government and former county administrator Joey Preston. Moore, who is running for reelection this year, admitted to being a KKK member in "my early younger days," saying the membership lasted for a few years, WSPA.com reports. The membership came while he was a deputy sheriff in Anderson County.
WSPA.com posted a transcript of the KKK section of the 216-page deposition, which included Moore saying he went to meeting but did not participate in "ceremonies" sponsored by the KKK. Moore also indicated he did not participate in cross burnings.
"I don't recall owning a hood," WSPA.com reported Moore as saying. "I went to some meetings and that was it."
Mar23,2011
Lake Wales, Florida - A mayoral candidate in Lakes Wales is speaking out about his involvement with the Klan.

70-year-old John Paul Rogers(Democrat) wants to become the next mayor of Lake Wales, but critics say he could have a tough time bringing the town together because he's a former member of Ku Klux Klan.

Rogers, who is currently a commissioner, spoke with 10 News Tuesday afternoon and says, "I'm not running for the Klan for Grand Dragon." That's because Rogers has already had that title.

http://mistercaps.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/th...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#988 Jan 7, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean after they lynched about 3600 blacks
The people doing the lynching were bigoted white people like you, Donglicker, bigot coward white racists.

Family members.

The racists are in the Republican party: the proof is in the numbers, 92 percent white, 8 percent "other" including among that a minority of blacks.

Maybe it's the sheets you wear at the conventions?

Wipe you chin, donglicker.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#989 Jan 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers invalidate the tea party.
How's that Cain nomination working out for you guys?
Planned Parenthood Reports Record-High Taxpayer Funding, Abortions...

Level 3

Paris

#990 Jan 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people doing the lynching were bigoted white people like you, Donglicker, bigot coward white racists.
Family members.
The racists are in the Republican party: the proof is in the numbers, 92 percent white, 8 percent "other" including among that a minority of blacks.
My how you are struggling to make a meaningful response. Give it up Tinkerbell.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#991 Jan 8, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wonder why politicians lie with out batting an eye???
It's because of dopes exactly like you! LMAO You are such a fool!
The worst part about fools like you? In a Republic? Your pure naive stupidity? It affects us all!
Agreed and this last election brought out too many of these type of voters. Plus they were targeted to vote in a specific manner to benefit Obama.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#993 Jan 8, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
We can be happy 99% of the Bush tax cuts will become permanent. Boehner told the President several times we have to do something about spending, and the ignorant President said, "We don't have a spending problenm." We do have a spending problem, and everyone knows it except Obama. Hopeflly Congress can hold the debt level until they get some spending cuts. What Obama's low information voters didn't know was that as of Jan 1st billions of dollars in cuts will be made in Defense, and entitlement programs if nothing was done. And nothing was done.
Yeah, we know that the Obama's (fiscal) cliff deal was just political theater and nothing was done in entitlement reform. No real cuts were done. Boehner negotiated and Obama did nothing. Finally, it was Biden that did Obama's dirty work.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#994 Jan 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>My how you are struggling to make a meaningful response. Give it up Tinkerbell.
As usual no real response except for her anstiness and name calling.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#995 Jan 8, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we know that the Obama's (fiscal) cliff deal was just political theater and nothing was done in entitlement reform. No real cuts were done. Boehner negotiated and Obama did nothing. Finally, it was Biden that did Obama's dirty work.
Why don't you just say what you mean?

You want to take away medicare and social security from your own granny to give your boss a tax cut.

Level 5

Location hidden

#996 Jan 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Planned Parenthood Reports Record-High Taxpayer Funding, Abortions...
Happy to see you report you are ready to increase funding for single mothers.

You planning to post on topic this year, Au Dumbo?

FLAGGED for DumboSpam!

Level 5

Location hidden

#997 Jan 8, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mar23,2011
Lake Wales, Florida - A mayoral candidate in Lakes Wales is speaking out about his involvement with the Klan.
Let's see... Republicans are in the Klan, Democrats are in the Klan... maybe the common factor is they are bigoted white men like you, Donglicker?

DL: what is the percentage of blacks in the Republican party again? six percent?
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#998 Jan 8, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just say what you mean?
You want to take away medicare and social security from your own granny to give your boss a tax cut.
Since, I don't mean that why would I say that? I am not a liberal and make things up to feel better. I live in the world of reality. There is so much waste and fraud in many government programs that it is ridiculous. I heard to was about 20%, but I do not know that is true. However, I do know how the government works as I was employed by the government once and efficiency is not in their vocabulary.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#999 Jan 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... Republicans are in the Klan, Democrats are in the Klan... maybe the common factor is they are bigoted white men like you, Donglicker?
DL: what is the percentage of blacks in the Republican party again? six percent?
Democrat Racism Against Black Republicans.
http://cache.trustedpartner.com/docs/library/...

Racist Democrats vote against Black Republicans.
http://thefederalist-gary.blogspot.com/2012/1...

Democrats commit hate crimes against black Republicans.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

By supporting the Democrat Party, black democrats have agreed to ... face of real racism exhibited by Democrats against black Republicans.
http://blackquillandink.com/...

Level 5

Location hidden

#1000 Jan 8, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
I am not a liberal and make things up to feel better.
You and your aliases make up things all the time, BOY.

Happy to slap the snot out of you when you do, Shug.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1001 Jan 8, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
However, I do know how the government works as I was employed by the government once and efficiency is not in their vocabulary.
Imagine being fired from a government job for not being efficient enough.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1002 Jan 8, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Since, I don't mean that why would I say that? I am not a liberal and make things up to feel better. I live in the world of reality. There is so much waste and fraud in many government programs that it is ridiculous. I heard to was about 20%, but I do not know that is true. However, I do know how the government works as I was employed by the government once and efficiency is not in their vocabulary.
The President, with blessings of Congress cut a Trillion bucks of waste out last year alone. He is currently telling Congress leaders that he is willing to revisit wasteful spending cuts again, as long as the Big 3 are not suffering reductions in benefits.

Mitch McConnell made it clear this week that he is willing to throw everything at the President, including skipping out on America's tab to our creditors in order to get Grannies check reduced.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Level 3

Cookeville

#1003 Jan 8, 2013
"shooting"
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1005 Jan 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine being fired from a government job for not being efficient enough.
Wow, you have been fired by the government? What did they fire you for? Insubordination or inability to process the simplest of orders? I bet it was your inability to process the simplest of orders as you have such a problem comprehending even the smallest of proven truths.
I personally quit that job for a better job and I heard through my friends that half of my unit was fighting for my job as they knew the job was done well in my section and not like the rest of the unit. It gave me satisfaction to know that even in my little h*llhole at the facility many other people recognized the superior job that I did.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1006 Jan 8, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The President, with blessings of Congress cut a Trillion bucks of waste out last year alone. He is currently telling Congress leaders that he is willing to revisit wasteful spending cuts again, as long as the Big 3 are not suffering reductions in benefits.
Mitch McConnell made it clear this week that he is willing to throw everything at the President, including skipping out on America's tab to our creditors in order to get Grannies check reduced.
Where's the proof of your lies? I see as usual there is no links nor verbiage. BTW, just because Obama lies about it doe not make it true.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#1007 Jan 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Family members.
Naw, they were Democrats like you and they murdered Republicans like me, flamer. You can't change history,flamer. The Democratic Party subsidizes the black community because they don't believe they can make it on their own. That is racism at its finest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 39 min Raji 34,762
God is imaginary 10 hr Dimitrias 5
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 14 hr Trevet 22,854
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed info relayer 25,885
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Wed Val 75
Denver tar (Nov '14) May 3 GRANDPA NICOLAI 30
Visiting Denver soon May 2 Dallas 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages