US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#963 Jan 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lebutterbean cry-a-thon: Day 62.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#964 Jan 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, but the liberals are finding they were lied to about taxes going up.
CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases
You remember that Obama cares about the middle class! ROTFLMAO! What would the rich man, Obama, who plays with celebrities care about the middle except to get more money from them. Boy, Obama pulled the wool over those liberals and others who believed his lies. Now, remember that he is going to lie and blame it on the Republicans when in truth it was him all along.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#966 Jan 7, 2013
We can be happy 99% of the Bush tax cuts will become permanent. Boehner told the President several times we have to do something about spending, and the ignorant President said, "We don't have a spending problenm." We do have a spending problem, and everyone knows it except Obama. Hopeflly Congress can hold the debt level until they get some spending cuts. What Obama's low information voters didn't know was that as of Jan 1st billions of dollars in cuts will be made in Defense, and entitlement programs if nothing was done. And nothing was done.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#967 Jan 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
We can be happy 99% of the Bush tax cuts will become permanent. Boehner told the President several times we have to do something about spending, and the ignorant President said, "We don't have a spending problenm." We do have a spending problem, and everyone knows it except Obama. Hopeflly Congress can hold the debt level until they get some spending cuts. What Obama's low information voters didn't know was that as of Jan 1st billions of dollars in cuts will be made in Defense, and entitlement programs if nothing was done. And nothing was done.
Obama pretends to be clueless, but in reality he just really cares less about Americans. Obama spends his time IMO trying to take down America and bribing his special interest groups.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#969 Jan 7, 2013
just another guy wrote:
That certainly does not invalidate the Tea Party.
Tea baggers invalidate the tea party.

How's that Cain nomination working out for you guys?

Level 5

Location hidden

#970 Jan 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, but the liberals are finding they were lied to about taxes going up.
Lying is right up your alley, El Dumbo.

Are you going to post on topic this year?

flagged.

Level 5

Location hidden

#971 Jan 7, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the KKK, the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.
Moved to the GOP forty years ago.

I guess you didn't get the forwarding address, eh, Donglicker?

David Duke says hello.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#972 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
David Duke says hello.
So Robert KKK Byrd (D) was a Republican/ Conservative??? Hmmmm!
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#973 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more proof that liberals are pathological liars who blame everyone else for their vile and hateful nature!

KKK? Has always been, and always will be you liberal demorats!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#974 Jan 7, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
So Robert KKK Byrd (D)
So Byrd disassociated himself with the KKK by 1948.

Republican David Duke: still a member.

Look for him to move to the tea Party.

Level 5

Location hidden

#975 Jan 7, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more proof that liberals are pathological liars
Swallow, you are dribbling.

Romney was using KKK slogans in the last election.

Level 5

Location hidden

#976 Jan 7, 2013
Republican KKK Candidate Is Running For Congress
Jun 2, 2011

HELENA, Mont.— A former organizer for the Ku Klux Klan says he is running as a Republican for Montana’s representative in the U.S. House.

John Abarr says he believes he will fare better than people might expect because of a backlash against President Barack Obama.

The 42-year-old tried to run for the state Legislature in 2002 but lost in a GOP primary after Republicans actively worked against his candidacy.

http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2011/0...
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#977 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Byrd disassociated himself with the KKK by 1948.
Republican David Duke: still a member.
Look for him to move to the tea Party.
You pathetic delusional lemming liar!
It is true!!!
You lemmings will defend these dirt bags even if they ate your children right in front of your face!!! And you would say that it never happened!
You are beyond mental cases!

Level 5

Location hidden

#979 Jan 7, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true!!!
It's true that Byrd left the KKK in the late 1940's.

Yes.

Pay attention.

Now: There is a reason the GOP does so poorly in recruiting blacks.

TODAY... 2013... not 1948.

Why do you suppose that is?

Level 5

Location hidden

#980 Jan 7, 2013
A Republican county official in South Carolina admitted in a sworn affidavit that he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan when he was younger.

Anderson County Councilman Eddie Moore (R) made the admission while giving testimony in a deposition for litigation pending between the county government and former county administrator Joey Preston. Moore, who is running for reelection this year, admitted to being a KKK member in "my early younger days," saying the membership lasted for a few years, WSPA.com reports. The membership came while he was a deputy sheriff in Anderson County.

WSPA.com posted a transcript of the KKK section of the 216-page deposition, which included Moore saying he went to meeting but did not participate in "ceremonies" sponsored by the KKK. Moore also indicated he did not participate in cross burnings.

"I don't recall owning a hood," WSPA.com reported Moore as saying. "I went to some meetings and that was it."

Level 5

Location hidden

#981 Jan 7, 2013
"The Moore deposition comes as racial issues become more prevalent in the election. Two Republican members of the Arkansas House of Representatives -- Jon Hubbard and Loy Mauch -- havein the past written in support of slavery."
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#982 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
A Republican county official in South Carolina admitted in a sworn affidavit that he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan when he was younger.
Anderson County Councilman Eddie Moore (R) made the admission while giving testimony in a deposition for litigation pending between the county government and former county administrator Joey Preston. Moore, who is running for reelection this year, admitted to being a KKK member in "my early younger days," saying the membership lasted for a few years, WSPA.com reports. The membership came while he was a deputy sheriff in Anderson County.
WSPA.com posted a transcript of the KKK section of the 216-page deposition, which included Moore saying he went to meeting but did not participate in "ceremonies" sponsored by the KKK. Moore also indicated he did not participate in cross burnings.
"I don't recall owning a hood," WSPA.com reported Moore as saying. "I went to some meetings and that was it."
Do you wonder why politicians lie with out batting an eye???
It's because of dopes exactly like you! LMAO You are such a fool!
The worst part about fools like you? In a Republic? Your pure naive stupidity? It affects us all!

Level 5

Location hidden

#983 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you wonder why politicians lie with out batting an eye???
I'm sure you bat you eyes when you lying, honey.

Level 5

Location hidden

#984 Jan 7, 2013
Don't dish it out, lips, if you can't take it.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#985 Jan 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
David Duke says hello.
You mean after they lynched about 3600 blacks and murdered another 1200 white Republicans, flamer?

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
Democratic Senator and KKK member Robert C. Byrd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 16 min DILF 71
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 56 min Brian_G 14,449
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Brian_G 6,180
last post wins! (Feb '11) 9 hr -Lily- 24,877
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte 10 hr africhaiti 1
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 11 hr Forever in pain 95
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 13 hr AZTRO1 265
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:56 pm PST