US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments
841 - 860 of 2,340 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
JusttheFacts

Russellville, KY

#894 Jan 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Not even the petition to deport Piers Morgan on Obama's official White House website can revive his sagging popularity.
Won't be long until he'll have to go to pod cast like Beck or AM Radio like Rush.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#896 Jan 4, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Won't be long until he'll have to go to pod cast like Beck or AM Radio like Rush.
Hey ignorant one! Beck has a radio & television network! It's called, Blaze / Mercury network!!!
http://www.theblaze.com/radio/

And if you leftists EVER even come close to having any listenership like Rush does on AM radio? You let us all know! Because EVERY left winged TV or radio program has been absolute failures! Just like the latest... Current TV??? Everything about the left winged liberalism is complete and total failures!
Prove me wrong! Provide anything about your idiocy that has been successful in promoting anything other than misery and suffering!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#897 Jan 4, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
And if you leftists EVER even come close to having any listenership like Rush does on AM radio?
To be sure: the people who like to listen to this FAT DRAFT DODGING LYING JUNKIE (who proposed death penalty to drug kingpins right up until he got busted with over $10,000 worth of prescription pills in the trunk of his car) keep him fat and happy and never in want of more narcotics.

That says more about his supporters than it does about FAT DRAFT DODGING LYING JUNKIE.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#898 Jan 4, 2013
See how the Left politicizes grotesque crime in order to sway public sentiment. That's why Obama's own official White House website hosts a petition to deport Piers Morgan for his political speech.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#899 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure: the people who like to listen to this FAT DRAFT DODGING LYING JUNKIE (who proposed death penalty to drug kingpins right up until he got busted with over $10,000 worth of prescription pills in the trunk of his car) keep him fat and happy and never in want of more narcotics.
That says more about his supporters than it does about FAT DRAFT DODGING LYING JUNKIE.
Thank you for proving that you left winged POS's cannot Provide anything about your idiocy that has been successful in promoting anything other than misery and suffering!

And the rest of that pathetic drivel? Just your left out opinion! LMAO

Level 5

Location hidden

#900 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving that you left winged POS's
wipe your chin, tea bagger, you are dripping and the floor is getting slippery.

Level 5

Location hidden

#901 Jan 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
That's why Obama's own official White House website hosts a petition
The White House "hosts" petitions that meet a numeric requirement, sweetums.

Including one to build a Death Star.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#902 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
wipe your chin, tea bagger, you are dripping and the floor is getting slippery.
Thank you AGAIN for proving that you left winged POS's cannot Provide anything about your idiocy that has been successful in promoting anything other than misery and suffering!

And the rest of that pathetic drivel? Just your typical left out childish attacks when you are shown / proven the complete and total failures that you and your idiocy truly are! ROTFLMAO

Loooooosssseeeerrrr!!! LMAO
just another guy

United States

#903 Jan 4, 2013
Man what a great day. Went by my favorite gun shop. There was a semi unloading ammo and other accessories. Looked at several nice guns. They had a Sig P238 I almost bought. I want a more compact carry gun. It had a patterned slide or it would have been mine. I looked at a Sig 1911 in 22lr. Ok I broke down and filled out the 4473. They said it is a 12 day wait. Sounds like an infringement to me. The grandkids will love learning to shoot this one.

Made sure I was on the waiting list for a couple AR lowers. Sitting at second place.

Plenty of rifles, shotguns, pistols, and revolvers. No AR but quite a few sks. Some AK. Still plenty of ammo.
JusttheFacts

Russellville, KY

#904 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey ignorant one! Beck has a radio & television network! It's called, Blaze / Mercury network!!!
http://www.theblaze.com/radio/
And if you leftists EVER even come close to having any listenership like Rush does on AM radio? You let us all know! Because EVERY left winged TV or radio program has been absolute failures! Just like the latest... Current TV??? Everything about the left winged liberalism is complete and total failures!
Prove me wrong! Provide anything about your idiocy that has been successful in promoting anything other than misery and suffering!
Do tell. I would say there may be 1% of America that could find the Beck show. How does one find the show? Is there special equipment? Can anyone watch it?
JusttheFacts

Russellville, KY

#905 Jan 4, 2013
I can not listen to Rush because my receiver doesn't have an AM tuner. Is he still on after half his sponsors dropped him last year over the Fluke?
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#906 Jan 4, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell. I would say there may be 1% of America that could find the Beck show. How does one find the show? Is there special equipment? Can anyone watch it?
Special equipment???
Yeah dipshit! Television and internet!!!
Wow dipshit! only the 1% have these "special equipment?
So are you dipshit now a 1%er>>>
You liberals? You are the most stupid beings to ever exist!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#907 Jan 4, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
I can not listen to Rush because my receiver doesn't have an AM tuner. Is he still on after half his sponsors dropped him last year over the Fluke?
You idiot!!! None of his sponsors dropped him over that slut!!!
And yes dipshit! He is still the most listened to on am radio!
So dipshit! Just what happened to 'air un-america'??? The AM radio left winged liars? They FAILED! And they went under! LMAO you are such a pathetic liberal loser! Just like liberalism... FAILURE
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#908 Jan 5, 2013
Radio-info.com , an industry newsletter. Radio-info did not publish the full list of companies. The memo was posted website of the Traffic Directors Guild of America, an association of professionals who distribute paid advertisements to radio stations. Previously, Radio-info.com has reported that 50 companies requested their advertising be pulled from the Rush Limbaugh show following his sexist attacks on Sandra Fluke. The publication of the memo adds an additional 90 companies to the list of companies that have dropped Limbaugh:

21st Century Insurance • Hotels.com • Rite Aid • Ace Hardware • Honda • Robitussin • Acura • IBM • Sam Adams • Advance Auto Parts • Icy Hot • Sam’s Club • Advil (All products)• Intuit/Small Business • Schiff – Digestive Advantage • Alacer/Emergen-C • Schiff – Mega Red • Allegra (all products)• Johnson & Johnson (All Brands)• Schiff – Move Free • Kohl’s • Schiff – Sustenex • Ally Bank • La Quinta • Scotts Miracle-Gro (all products)• American Express • Lifetime • Autozone • Little Caesars • Sony • Lowe’s • State Farm • British Petroleum • Luxottica • Staples • Bullfrog Sunblock • Macy’s • Sterling/Kay Jared Jewelers • Caltrate • MasterCard • Subway • Centrum • McDonalds • Takeda Uloric • Chapstick • Midas • The Home Depot • Clorox (Pinesol/Homecare)• Napa Auto Parts • ThermaCare • Cortizone • National Realtor • Toyota • DeVry • NBC-TV • Discover Card • Office Depot • Twinings of London • Domino’s Pizza • Office Max • Tyson/Wright Brand Bacon • Exxon/Exxon Mobil • One Main Financial • Unisom • Farmers Insurance • United Healthcare • Ford • Orkin • U.S. Army • Outback • U. S. Postal Service • General Motors (All products -GM Certified Service • Chevy • Onstar • Cadillac • etc)• Preparation H • Visa • Gold Bond (all products • ProNutrients (all products)• Walgreens • Grainger • Progressive Insurance • Wal-Mart • Green Mountain Coffee • Prudential • Wells Fargo • Hallmark • Radio Shack • Wrigley • H&R Block • Rent-A-Center • Yahoo!

Poor "lying as usual" teabagger.

Level 5

Location hidden

#910 Jan 5, 2013
just another guy wrote:
Man what a great day.
I said *yesterday* that we had only to wait a week or two for the next mass murder... it seems we only had to wait a few hours... from AURORA CO.

by SARAH MERVOSH

Staff Writer
smervosh@dallasnews.com
Published: 30 December 2012 11:24 PM

A Denton County man shot his wife before fatally shooting himself in an attempted murder-suicide late Saturday, the sheriff’s office said.

Deputies were dispatched to Providence Village, a housing community, at 11:17 p.m. Saturday after a hang-up 911 call. Deputies heard shots when they arrived, said Denton County sheriff’s spokesman Tom Reedy.

Inside a home in the 1300 block of Oakcrest Drive, deputies found a 48-year-old woman who had been shot in the stomach. She was flown to Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, where she underwent surgery. She was in the hospital’s Surgical Intensive Care Unit Sunday evening.

Her 50-year-old husband was dead in the home. After shooting his wife, authorities said, he shot himself with a handgun.

The woman’s 23-year-old special-needs daughter was home but was uninjured. She was placed in the care of a family member, Reedy said.

The attempted murder-suicide was the second in Providence Village in less than two months.

On Nov. 5, Denton County sheriff’s deputies discovered the bodies of 29-year-old Nelson Rafael Rodriguez-Doran and 27-year-old Christina Marie Allen when they responded to a welfare concern at a house in the 10200 block of Lakeview Drive. Investigators think Rodriguez-Doran shot Allen multiple times, including once in the head, with a semiautomatic pistol before shooting himself in the head.

Allen had a 10-year-old son, who was not home. Authorities said family members are caring for the boy.

Neighbors said Rodriguez-Doran had recently returned from his second tour of duty in Afghanistan. The family had lived in the house just a few weeks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#911 Jan 5, 2013
OH- sorry... I gave you the run of the mill, daily man kills wife-- you know, the typical husband going to gunshop, buying a hand gun, exclaiming he was going to protect the family from a burglary but then ends up killing the wife story...

Mass murder...

Four dead inside Aurora home including gunman shot by police
Posted: 01/05/2013 08:41:30 AM MST
Updated: 01/05/2013 09:32:51 AM MST
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post

Four people were killed this morning including a gunman who held police at bay for several hours in an Aurora townhome.

Aurora SWAT team members shot the gunman, who has not been identified.

Police had surrounded a townhome where a man fired gunshots early Saturday morning and then barricaded his home on the 16000 block of East Ithaca Place near Buckley Road and Hampden Avenue.

Neighbors called 911 at 3 a.m. reporting shots fired.

Police evacuated homes and sent emergency phone notifications.

Hampden Avenue was shut down in both directions from Kalispell Street to Laredo Street.

Level 5

Location hidden

#912 Jan 5, 2013
just another guy wrote:
Plenty of rifles, shotguns, pistols, and revolvers.
It only takes the one.

I'm sure we'll read about it in the paper, JAGGOff.

Tick tock.
just another guy

Brooklyn, NY

#913 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said *yesterday* that we had only to wait a week or two for the next mass murder... it seems we only had to wait a few hours...
Guess it was a good thing I got the paperwork started on a new one for me. I think I might just have to go back next week and get the ball rolling on that Sig P238.

How is having to have to ask permission and wait 12 days not an infringement? Anybody have to wait 12 days and ask permission to buy a newspaper or go to church?

Oh BTW FOOL, you said it was Aurora Co, yet the story was from Dallas. Stupid is as stupid does.

Level 5

Location hidden

#914 Jan 5, 2013
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it was a good thing I got the paperwork.
In between satisfying customers in the bus station you must have had a busy day.

Level 5

Location hidden

#915 Jan 5, 2013
just another guy wrote:
Oh BTW FOOL, you said it was Aurora Co, yet the story was from Dallas. Stupid is as stupid does.
Mass murder...

Four dead inside Aurora home including gunman shot by police
Posted: 01/05/2013 08:41:30 AM MST
Updated: 01/05/2013 09:32:51 AM MST
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post

Four people were killed this morning including a gunman who held police at bay for several hours in an Aurora townhome.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Brian_G 12,412
last post wins! (Feb '11) 3 hr NotaGoth 24,646
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 5 hr Kawalski 1,302
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr lides 3,010
Relocating advice 20 hr Jjdenver3 10
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Thu curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... Thu ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters