US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments (Page 42)

Showing posts 821 - 840 of2,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're off topic.
I was just testing to see if my posts were showing up.

Thanks.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't they proposed an amendment to repeal the 2nd?
Because the Dems aren't currently in the mindset of doing that. It is the hopes of us who have a growing concern for the number of weapons in this country (300 Million), the types of weapons on the streets, and the ease of which anyone in the country can easily obtain one that gun advocates will eventually let a more rational cool head tell them that we aren't really asking for much. Nobody wants to take away your freedom, just the guns that can kill 30 people in less than 15 seconds.

If not ... we'll see about that 2nd Amendment thing.
just another guy

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Dems aren't currently in the mindset of doing that. It is the hopes of us who have a growing concern for the number of weapons in this country (300 Million), the types of weapons on the streets, and the ease of which anyone in the country can easily obtain one that gun advocates will eventually let a more rational cool head tell them that we aren't really asking for much. Nobody wants to take away your freedom, just the guns that can kill 30 people in less than 15 seconds.
I will answer the question.

They are cowardly little tyrants that are afraid to tell the people what their real goal is. They hide behind lies and distortions. They only make strides to their goals because of a press that aids and abets them. Their only power comes from the portion of the population that is too lazy to become informed and those who are parasitic.
just another guy

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder gun owners don't trust the lunatic left. Look at your posts. You told us dems want to repeal the 2nd. Then you try to make us believe you will be happy with banning what you , erroneously,call "assault weapons". You talk with forked tongue.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder gun owners don't trust the lunatic left. Look at your posts. You told us dems want to repeal the 2nd. Then you try to make us believe you will be happy with banning what you , erroneously,call "assault weapons". You talk with forked tongue.
Actually, I said that the Dems have no interest in repealing anything but the 2nd Amendment.

I stand on that.

Dems just aren't quite there, at the point of doing it yet.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer the question.
They are cowardly little tyrants that are afraid to tell the people what their real goal is. They hide behind lies and distortions. They only make strides to their goals because of a press that aids and abets them. Their only power comes from the portion of the population that is too lazy to become informed and those who are parasitic.
You feel surrounded by evil, huh? And you own guns, huh?

Out-blooming-standing.
just another guy

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel surrounded by evil, huh? And you own guns, huh?
Out-blooming-standing.
You may be salivating at the thought of repealing the 2nd, but you forget something. The rights in the original BOR are not rights given by the document. They are unalienable rights. Rights given to men by God not the document. So you and your tyrant buddies can amend the Constitution. Even if you succeed , the right to keep and bear arm will still exist.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering I was informed you miss your tiny attachment, your being sick is due to you being...well...you!
Did this make any sense to you before you hit post? I would be ashamed and ask a mod to remove this one, it didn`t help your claims of intelligence.
<quoted text> Yes, Sniper is gone.
No Shit Gertie! You must first turn the puter off and leave before you can go fishin, Duh!
<quoted text> I bet you didn't go to school as four-legged animals aren't allowed in people school.
Three legged animals were. I ruled the place.
<quoted text> Ignorance? About what? The fact you and your pack of clowns want to run topix and have discovered you can't even run your mouth.
Don`t have to run my mouth, you do enough of that for twelve people. I simply comment and tell you how it is, and you get butthurt about it. No great loss, no one really gives a damn what you think, can`t you take the hints?
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

The Democrats, and most Republicans have already lost interest in gun control. Do call your Congressman, and tell him how you want him to vote, and he has to run for reelection some day.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be salivating at the thought of repealing the 2nd, but you forget something. The rights in the original BOR are not rights given by the document. They are unalienable rights. Rights given to men by God not the document. So you and your tyrant buddies can amend the Constitution. Even if you succeed , the right to keep and bear arm will still exist.
If you packing a gun to Walmart was a God given right, it would be listed in the scriptures of Bible, not the Constitution. It is a man given right, specifically by the men who wrote the document.

Read this very carefully;

No Constitutional Amendment is absolute.
just another guy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
If you packing a gun to Walmart was a God given right, it would be listed in the scriptures of Bible, not the Constitution. It is a man given right, specifically by the men who wrote the document.
Better read the writings of the founders. They actually believed in right and wrong, concepts foreign to the lunatic left. Along with freedom and personal responsibility.

You are wrong.

I am pretty sure you will wave your little hanky pushing for the repeal of our rights and then you will set back expecting others to do the dirty work of stripping law abiding people of their rights. Gutless coward hiding behind others.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd Amendment isn`t "just" a Constitutional Amendment, Mouse.

It is the second "Right" bestowed upon all citizens to the United States. It has also been perceived to include all citizens to be armed as a militia in case of being invaded by a foreign country. In which if we don`t do something fiscally responsible like cut spending somewhere, we won`t be able to pay China, and they will come kick our asses. We can only put 800,000 troops on the ground, China can put 3,000,000 tomorrow, plus they have the same technology that we have.

Are you sure you want the 2nd amendment repealed?

You DO realize that if that is ever attempted, that we will have another civil war? rite?

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Better read the writings of the founders. They actually believed in right and wrong, concepts foreign to the lunatic left. Along with freedom and personal responsibility.
You are wrong.
I am pretty sure you will wave your little hanky pushing for the repeal of our rights and then you will set back expecting others to do the dirty work of stripping law abiding people of their rights. Gutless coward hiding behind others.
Don`t pay no attention to Mouse, she just likes yankin chains. Truth be known, she has a arsenal in the closet.
just another guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd Amendment isn`t "just" a Constitutional Amendment, Mouse.
It is the second "Right" bestowed upon all citizens to the United States. It has also been perceived to include all citizens to be armed as a militia in case of being invaded by a foreign country. In which if we don`t do something fiscally responsible like cut spending somewhere, we won`t be able to pay China, and they will come kick our asses. We can only put 800,000 troops on the ground, China can put 3,000,000 tomorrow, plus they have the same technology that we have.
Are you sure you want the 2nd amendment repealed?
You DO realize that if that is ever attempted, that we will have another civil war? rite?
Remember Yamamoto not wanting to invade America because "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass".
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Did this make any sense to you before you hit post? I would be ashamed and ask a mod to remove this one, it didn`t help your claims of intelligence.
<quoted text>No Shit Gertie! You must first turn the puter off and leave before you can go fishin, Duh!
<quoted text>Three legged animals were. I ruled the place.
<quoted text>Don`t have to run my mouth, you do enough of that for twelve people. I simply comment and tell you how it is, and you get butthurt about it. No great loss, no one really gives a damn what you think, can`t you take the hints?
LOL

You are the one who holds the record for stupid.

Burrhurt? That's what I've heard you do to your wife. I've also heard you beat the shyte out of her on a daily basis.

So few people care what you think, you had to create socks in order to have someone to support your nasty azzed stupdity.

If you aren't a mod, you can't tell anyone to leave. This site does not belong to you.

Wife-beater!

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>

The 2nd Amendment isn`t "just" a Constitutional Amendment, Mouse.

It is the second "Right" bestowed upon all citizens to the United States.
The same could be said about the 1st Amendment. But we all know that freedom of speech is not an "absolute" right. Nor is the "right" to carry a firearm.

There are many instances where your "right" to free speech is a violation of other laws, therefore free speech has it's regulations.

The "right" to own guns has limitations as well, already in place. All we're talking about right now is an expansion of those limitations.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Satan_64,

I will perform an act of charity for your benefit.

As your ego can't handle my being on this site, you may have the site all for your very own.

My life is full and very enriched and it didn't occur to me until this morning that topix may be all you have in your life.

There are many sites on the internet where posters are actually interested in having discussions. They are not interested in the hate in which this site is saturated.

Topix is all yours. Destroy it as you will.

LOL

:)

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It was a test to see if you could actually spell anything correctly, hun.
Sure it was, because you are concerned about how someone else spells...

* C O U G H *

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

As your ego can't handle my being on this site, you may have the site all for your very own.)
Oh my, another alias bites it... because it is so hard to create a new one...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Not even the petition to deport Piers Morgan on Obama's official White House website can revive his sagging popularity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 840 of2,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••