US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#853 Jan 3, 2013
Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Still incorrect, princess. Insults from a eunuch are so boring. If I knew who did the cutting, I would send them a thank you note...lol
Do you know where Sniper II is? I do....lol
Jail?

Cathouse Mouse

#854 Jan 3, 2013
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How quaint. Then next time gun owners roll over on "sniper rifles". Then on "Saturday night specials". Then "who knows what the hell scheme".
How about my advice to the dems? Repeal McClure-Volkmer, Brady, GCA68 as a sign of good faith.
Dems have no interest in repealing anything but the 2nd Amendment.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#855 Jan 3, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Your fascination with my genitalia sickens me. That is NOT the high light of my day know you are dreaming of me, But knock yerself out.
I bet you daydreamed all through school. Probably the reason for your ignorance.
Oh! before i forget, Sniper is GONE FISHIN!
Considering I was informed you miss your tiny attachment, your being sick is due to you being...well...you!

Yes, Sniper is gone.

I bet you didn't go to school as four-legged animals aren't allowed in people school.

Ignorance? About what? The fact you and your pack of clowns want to run topix and have discovered you can't even run your mouth.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#856 Jan 3, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail?
Or they recalled him due to him being a faulty design.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#857 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
It bothers you...not me.
Damned right I'm not registered on this site.
Why don't you crawl back under your rock or did you forget where you left it....lol
No, it bothers YOU, YOU were the one who got your panties wadded up over a comment about big boobs, you deluded hypocrite.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#858 Jan 3, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it bothers YOU, YOU were the one who got your panties wadded up over a comment about big boobs, you deluded hypocrite.
LOL

Keep being dumb. You do it so well.

What's the matter? Want Topix all for your own so you can attempt to look like you actually matter in the world?

You don't so just give up and take a dive!

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#860 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>LOL

What's the matter? Want Topix all for your own so you can attempt to look like you actually matter in the world?

Liberals can't compete on the field of ideas, they do as their Putter in Chief and only attack the messenger.

Cathouse Mouse

#861 Jan 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals can't compete on the field of ideas, they do as their Putter in Chief and only attack the messenger.
Obviously righties have issues with staying on topic. The subject matter is "us" coming to get "your" guns. "Us" being people with enough thriving brain cells to rattle together and "you" being ... well, you.

There is nothing in the title of this thread that suggests that anyone is being entertained by a fictional woman's boobs, nor your runaway fantasy about them.

Snap yourself back to reality loverboy, a black helicopter could be landing in your yard at any moment in time.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#862 Jan 3, 2013
Why does every topix end up as a battle between left and right, democrat and republican, and all the rest?
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#863 Jan 3, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously righties have issues with staying on topic. The subject matter is "us" coming to get "your" guns. "Us" being people with enough thriving brain cells to rattle together and "you" being ... well, you.
There is nothing in the title of this thread that suggests that anyone is being entertained by a fictional woman's boobs, nor your runaway fantasy about them.
Snap yourself back to reality loverboy, a black helicopter could be landing in your yard at any moment in time.
I am not fictional.

That was not nice, Cathouse Mouse.:(
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#864 Jan 3, 2013
I wonder how many parents or family members decided to stay near the schools.

It would have been very hard to leave I suspect.

Level 3

Paris

#865 Jan 3, 2013
Why does every topix end up as a battle between left and right, democrat and republican, and all the rest?
It is designed to be that way, and since Topix is a left site you must presume they planned it that way. Agreement brings little discussion.

Level 3

Paris

#866 Jan 3, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously righties have issues with staying on topic. The subject matter is "us" coming to get "your" guns. "Us" being people with enough thriving brain cells to rattle together and "you" being ... well, you.

You're off topic.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#867 Jan 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is designed to be that way, and since Topix is a left site you must presume they planned it that way. Agreement brings little discussion.
To quote you...

You are off topic.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#868 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
Wow....you sure are living up to the old stereotype.....big boobs, little brain. You'd get farther in life flashing those knockers around more and posting on here less, FYI.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#869 Jan 3, 2013
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
No isaid he signed it. The "republican party"? If by that you mean the scapegoat wing of the crony-capitalist party of america, ok. We can't protest in front of federal buildings now. That's a big deal. Remember the protesters at bushes http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2005/01/wash-...
Inauguration? Well that's illegal now. Obama could've vetoed it no problem. He eagerly signed. See you can talk about bush and republicans all day, your still a hypocrite as you give obama a free pass on the same things. You treat anyone who points facts out to you as if they voted for bush twice. Do you really think that? You're wrong. Have fun the next 4 years and keep it up. Hypocrite.
Did you see this?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Crony Capitalist Blowout
A tax increase for everyone but the favored wealthy few.
"In praising Congress's huge new tax increase, President Obama said Tuesday that "millionaires and billionaires" will finally "pay their fair share." That is, unless you are a Nascar track owner, a wind-energy company or the owners of StarKist Tuna, among many others who managed to get their taxes reduced in Congress's New Year celebration.

There's plenty to lament about the capital and income tax hikes, but the bill's seedier underside is the $40 billion or so in tax payoffs to every crony capitalist and special pleader with a lobbyist worth his million-dollar salary. Congress and the White House want everyone to ignore this corporate-welfare blowout, so allow us to shine a light on the merriment.

Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus got the party started this summer when he said he would subject 75 special-interest tax breaks to a "tax reform" review. That was pretty funny. Nearly every attempt by Tom Coburn (R., Okla.) and others to pare back the list was defeated in a bipartisan rout.

The Senators even voted down, 14-10, an amendment to list the corporate interests that receive tax perks on a government website. This "tax extenders" bill passed Mr. Baucus's committee, 19-5 (see the table nearby), and then sat waiting until Harry Reid and the White House stuffed it wholesale into the "fiscal cliff" bill."
"The great joke here is that Washington pretends to want to pass "comprehensive tax reform," even as each year it adds more tax giveaways that distort the tax code and keep tax rates higher than they have to be. Even as he praised the bill full of this stuff, Mr. Obama called Tuesday night for "further reforms to our tax code so that the wealthiest corporations and individuals can't take advantage of loopholes and deductions that aren't available to most Americans."

One of Mr. Obama's political gifts is that he can sound so plausible describing the opposite of his real intentions.

The costs of all this are far greater than the estimates conjured by the Joint Tax Committee. They include slower economic growth from misallocated capital, lower revenues for the Treasury and thus more pressure to raise rates on everyone, and greater public cynicism that government mainly serves the powerful.

Republicans who are looking for a new populist message have one waiting here, and they could start by repudiating the corporate welfare in this New Year disgrace."

Obama and the Democrats are taxing everybody to favor the corporate rich and then blaming it on the Republicans. One day they might tell the truth.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#870 Jan 3, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....you sure are living up to the old stereotype.....big boobs, little brain. You'd get farther in life flashing those knockers around more and posting on here less, FYI.
Not leaving and you are off topic.

FYI!
just another guy

United States

#871 Jan 3, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems have no interest in repealing anything but the 2nd Amendment.
Why haven't they proposed an amendment to repeal the 2nd?
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#872 Jan 3, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid teabagger.
Richard Nixon signed the bill.
Thomas Rooney (R)Fl. inserted it in the extension of the "patriot" act.
Obama just extended it.
Bush signed the "patriot" act.
Teabaggers whining about Obama, for something THEY did.
Pathetic teabagger.
Obama extended it.
The problem is the Hypocrite Obama campaigned against it and now he is embracing it. He is a bigger flip flopper than Romney ever was. basically Obama says one thing and does the complete opposite. I would think you liberals should be completely afraid that he is using the heck out of you. Obama shows that he cares about one person and that is himself as well as politically expedient. He pretends that he cares about America ans other Americans, but we all know that is not true. Even the Obamatons know that fact somewhere deep, deep down.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#873 Jan 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you should run for office. You are pretty close to being Biden.
LOL But can he cuss like Biden?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min The_Box 3,438
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 32 min Respect71 12,602
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 13 hr Tooth Fairy 86
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 21 hr jayaraj 306
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... Mon Sniffles 71
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sun Gomez 25
Review: Weekly Home Buyers List, Inc. Sep 26 scott grawler 1

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]