US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments
781 - 800 of 2,340 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#833
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in a shelter doesn't mean she lives a sheltered life, Shug.
STAY IN SCHOOL!
I graduated...unlike yourself.

Never lived in a shelter and you shouldn't make fun of a place which is your permanent home.

Do any of you freaks ever stay on topic..or is it 'freak'..lol
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#834
Jan 3, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, champ: you look up the word "utilize", learn how to employee it properly, and then you come back and tell me that I'm the one who needs an education.
You are so busy wanting to believe the word is incorrect, you've shown your stupidity.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/utilized

Yep, home schooling is a bad idea! Stay in public school!

Also, telling me that I need to employee it properly (look up and read your own post) made me laugh. Employee? You need to look the word up and learn to apply it properly.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#835
Jan 3, 2013
 
Hey, barefoot, did you see the insult Satan_64 gave you?

Apparently not!

LOL

When will you nutcases realize I don't care what you think, believe or post.

You are nothing in the real world after all...lol

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#836
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Kawalski wrote:
I have Tourette's syndrome, OCD, and ADHD. Am I one of the people who should be removed?
After 18 years of volunteer work in the schools, hospitals, police stations, and speaking all over this country without asking for a penny I am probably one of the people you want "Removed?"
Sounds like you should run for office. You are pretty close to being Biden.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#837
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 58
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#838
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Still rolling around on the floor? Good! It's where you belong.
That is waY, wAY, WAY above you!
Still ROTFLMAO at you!!!
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839
Jan 3, 2013
 
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
That is waY, wAY, WAY above you!
Still ROTFLMAO at you!!!
Laugh all you want. It means absolutely nothing...just like you.

What's really funny is you actually believe people consider you to be of value.

You aren't and they don't.

The joke is on you, super glue....lol
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#840
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sug, I know that. You checking my spelling meant you quit with the insults you are so poor at making. You were dull, dull, dull!
You only wish you could be beautiful (as I am told I am by many people). Unfortunately, when you were born the doctor thought you were breech only to discover your face looked like your azz.
A Busty woman is a good thing, bareass fool is bad!
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#841
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
A Busty woman is a good thing, bareass fool is bad!
Is that all you can come up with to post? Sad!

School started for the children.

Do any of you actually care about anyone other than yourselves.

I doubt it!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#842
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I will be the least shocked person on the Planet when some message bearing rightwing gun addict goes off the edge and tries to make a statement in behalf of the 2nd Amendment between now and the time Sen. Feinstein's bill reaches a vote.

One more of these mass shootings will send the support for gun control to historic highs.

My advice to gun lovers would be to work together with Democrats by giving up those assault rifles and high capacity magazines voluntarily as a gesture of good faith. Waiting til the next mass shooting will likley result in an all out ban on guns nationawide.

That's just how tired America is of this nonsense.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#843
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I will be the least shocked person on the Planet when some message bearing rightwing gun addict goes off the edge and tries to make a statement in behalf of the 2nd Amendment between now and the time Sen. Feinstein's bill reaches a vote.

One more of these mass shootings will send the support for gun control to historic highs.

My advice to gun lovers would be to work together with Democrats by giving up those assault rifles and high capacity magazines voluntarily as a gesture of good faith. Waiting til the next mass shooting will likley result in an all out ban on guns nationawide.

That's just how tired America is of this nonsense.
They are more tired of the leftist trying to dismantle the constitution.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#844
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They are more tired of the leftist trying to dismantle the constitution.
Like the republican sponsored "patriot" act?

Like the republican program, Home Land Security?

TSA?

All signed by a republican president?

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Poor teabagger.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#845
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you can come up with to post? Sad!
School started for the children.
Do any of you actually care about anyone other than yourselves.
I doubt it!
Unfortunately as suspected, another woman most proud of her boobs but if someone comments on it then you're offended. YOU are the one who cares more about yourself, or should I say your boobs.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#846
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately as suspected, another woman most proud of her boobs but if someone comments on it then you're offended. YOU are the one who cares more about yourself, or should I say your boobs.
The only boob is you.

I didn't create my moniker. A friend did so.

Now, back to the children who returned to school. Imagine being in their position and no longer feeling safe while school is in session.

What would you do to help them acclimate?
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#847
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
The only boob is you.
I didn't create my moniker. A friend did so.
What?? Well then simply change it you moron, you're not registered.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
Hey, barefoot, did you see the insult Satan_64 gave you?
Apparently not!
LOL
When will you nutcases realize I don't care what you think, believe or post.
You are nothing in the real world after all...lol
Damn a day later and you`re still thinking about that post, I hit a nerve, Lol!

I enjoy watchin you two idjits go at it, Two liberal loons doing battle,

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
just another guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I will be the least shocked person on the Planet when some message bearing rightwing gun addict goes off the edge and tries to make a statement in behalf of the 2nd Amendment between now and the time Sen. Feinstein's bill reaches a vote.
One more of these mass shootings will send the support for gun control to historic highs.
My advice to gun lovers would be to work together with Democrats by giving up those assault rifles and high capacity magazines voluntarily as a gesture of good faith. Waiting til the next mass shooting will likley result in an all out ban on guns nationawide.
That's just how tired America is of this nonsense.
How quaint. Then next time gun owners roll over on "sniper rifles". Then on "Saturday night specials". Then "who knows what the hell scheme".

How about my advice to the dems? Repeal McClure-Volkmer, Brady, GCA68 as a sign of good faith.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Well then simply change it you moron, you're not registered.
It bothers you...not me.

Damned right I'm not registered on this site.

Why don't you crawl back under your rock or did you forget where you left it....lol
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#851
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn a day later and you`re still thinking about that post, I hit a nerve, Lol!
I enjoy watchin you two idjits go at it, Two liberal loons doing battle,
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
Still incorrect, princess. Insults from a eunuch are so boring. If I knew who did the cutting, I would send them a thank you note...lol

Do you know where Sniper II is? I do....lol

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#852
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Still incorrect, princess. Insults from a eunuch are so boring. If I knew who did the cutting, I would send them a thank you note...lol
Do you know where Sniper II is? I do....lol
Your fascination with my genitalia sickens me. That is NOT the high light of my day know you are dreaming of me, But knock yerself out.

I bet you daydreamed all through school. Probably the reason for your ignorance.

Oh! before i forget, Sniper is GONE FISHIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 30 at 6:35AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••