US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments
541 - 560 of 2,340 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to look at Obama's voting record and Hillary's trying to use a treaty to give the UN control over weapons granted to us by the constitution.
Interesting!
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You try to convenience us that two liberal sources prove anything. The supreme court only proved that they want to stay on the party and cocktail list with the Obamacare decision.
It proves that he can post the liberal party line and post their playbook line by line.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Not found, no link. Thanks, but your post still stands as lies. As typical no proof and whatever proof you do have usually comes from an extremely slanted liberal source like Huf Po or Alternet.org or one of the many left wing sites. No wonder why you hardly ever post your links and verbiage because you usually can never back up what you post.
Link or no link regardless of source , that's what the idiot said and teabaggers like sheep believed him.

If he he didn't, why all the gun sales?

Poor teabagger.
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Link or no link regardless of source , that's what the idiot said and teabaggers like sheep believed him.
If he he didn't, why all the gun sales?
Poor teabagger.
Thanks again for proving that all there is by the liberals is untruths. Since, I have never seen nor heard what he said I would know nothing of what you are talking about. Thus, from your usual sources I know that it is not true. The police and ex-pd are seeing true fear by legal gun owners of Obama taking away their legal rights.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again for proving that all there is by the liberals is untruths. Since, I have never seen nor heard what he said I would know nothing of what you are talking about. Thus, from your usual sources I know that it is not true. The police and ex-pd are seeing true fear by legal gun owners of Obama taking away their legal rights.
Now you haven't any links, what happened to YOUR links?

www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/nra_targets_... - Cached

wonkette.com/453659/nra-chief-obama...your-gu... - Cached

www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/... ...- Cached

Poor teabagger.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Poor teabagger.
Guess the election results, did'nt even slow down the conserted effort to lie about what Obama will do, at every turn.....What a sad purpose in life, they have?
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

<quoted text>
Poor teabagger.
Thanks for finally providing the links and it is like I told you all along. Legal gun owner are fearful what might happen to themselves under Obama. Here's what I said:

"Since, I have never seen nor heard what he said I would know nothing of what you are talking about. Thus, from your usual sources I know that it is not true. The police and ex-pd are seeing true fear by legal gun owners of Obama taking away their legal rights."

I am not a NRA member and I would not know what La Pierre said to others. I do believe that Americans should have the freedom on how to protect themselves and not have to fear that their gun rights will be taken away. Maybe they fear about their gun rights because ARROGANT OBAMA DOES "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" NEGOTIATING LIKE HE HAS DONE WITH THE FISCAL CLIFF. Again like I said, "The police and ex-pd are seeing true fear by legal gun owners of Obama taking away their legal rights."
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Millions of babies aborted every year. School children killed by usa drones. Nobody crying on the left. Stop acting like you care about dead children more than you care about pushing an agenda.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...
Remember when bush was in office and you guys cared about innocent muslims? What the hell happened? We see through you.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Guess the election results, did'nt even slow down the conserted effort to lie about what Obama will do, at every turn.....What a sad purpose in life, they have?
right? next we will hear "teabaggers" dont like the chained cpi used to calculate ssi benefits. oh yeah!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for finally providing the links and it is like I told you all along. Legal gun owner are fearful what might happen to themselves under Obama. Here's what I said:
"Since, I have never seen nor heard what he said I would know nothing of what you are talking about. Thus, from your usual sources I know that it is not true. The police and ex-pd are seeing true fear by legal gun owners of Obama taking away their legal rights."
I am not a NRA member and I would not know what La Pierre said to others. I do believe that Americans should have the freedom on how to protect themselves and not have to fear that their gun rights will be taken away. Maybe they fear about their gun rights because ARROGANT OBAMA DOES "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" NEGOTIATING LIKE HE HAS DONE WITH THE FISCAL CLIFF. Again like I said, "The police and ex-pd are seeing true fear by legal gun owners of Obama taking away their legal rights."
For what reason?

The only way they would feel that way is because of what LaPierre said in the media because their isn't another source.

As president Obama hasn't given any indication he will curtail or infringe on legal gun possession,let alone seizing them.

I know the hornets nest Wayne has stired since Obama was running for office in 2000.

They covered his comments and then repeated them in discussions and comments.

"Maybe they fear about their gun rights because ARROGANT OBAMA "......

They could but it's unlikely.

What about the statements made DURING the campaign in 2008 or 2012.

There wasn't any urgency in negotiation for anything.

Just campaign rhetoric.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

If you don't think Obama, and the Hitlerites will come to your door for your guns you are being stupid. They have no respect for the Constitution.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

As the republicans passed the "Patriot" Act.

The most intrusive legislation ever passed that infringes on your "constitutional" rights.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
If you don't think Obama, and the Hitlerites will come to your door for your guns you are being stupid. They have no respect for the Constitution.
And you have no respect for sanity.
federal

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad! 22 children injured and one adult yet NONE were killed. Compare with Connecticut 28 killed (20 children ages 5-10).
Did you see that he was sub dued by guards that are staitioned around schools all over china. without the guards who knows how many he would of hurt or killed.

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

When I hear people like Wayne LePierre say he supports armed security at every school, I never here them follow up with a pledge of financial support.

"Schools who choose" he says when refering to armed security officers patrolling campuses.

Call your school Superintendent and inquire as to the cost per cop that the school has to pay out of their own budget.

The payment for these officers exceed $100k per (9 month) school term. This financial burden tho shifted from school district budget to police dept budget is supported by taxpayers thru millage taxes.

I've never met a Republican who voted for a millage tax increase.

See the irony in what I did there?
OH NO YOU Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
Millions of babies aborted every year. School children killed by usa drones. Nobody crying on the left. Stop acting like you care about dead children more than you care about pushing an agenda.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dep...
Remember when bush was in office and you guys cared about innocent muslims? What the hell happened? We see through you.
I guess the aborted babies are not the right kind of people as they may become Conservatives and thus, in a liberal mindset that they must be aborted.
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Are you serious?

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss Returns wrote:
Are you serious?
Frightening, isn't it?

They wonder why most people think it's a bad idea for them to have guns.
The Infantile left Winged

Minden, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
When I hear people like Wayne LePierre say he supports armed security at every school, I never here them follow up with a pledge of financial support.
"Schools who choose" he says when refering to armed security officers patrolling campuses.
Call your school Superintendent and inquire as to the cost per cop that the school has to pay out of their own budget.
The payment for these officers exceed $100k per (9 month) school term. This financial burden tho shifted from school district budget to police dept budget is supported by taxpayers thru millage taxes.
I've never met a Republican who voted for a millage tax increase.
See the irony in what I did there?
Hey stupid! AKA outhouse mouse... where is fienstiens pledge of financial support for taking these so called 'assault weapons'? And no pledge to take these weapons from illegals in gangs! And all gang members?
And stupid! AKA outhouse mouse... how come last year the US govt. bought close to 900,000,000 rounds of hollow point bullets?

Are you liberals really and truly that naive and stupid?
By what you and your ignorant ilk are constantly crying about? I would say that the answer is an absolute YES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE