US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments
2,101 - 2,120 of 2,340 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2259
Feb 13, 2013
 
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
UPPER GWYNEDD TWP., Pa.-
A Montgomery County cop has been hurt after literally shooting himself in the foot.
It happened around 10:45 Tuesday morning at the Hatfield Police Pistol Range on County Line Road in Hatfield Township.
Police say Upper Gwynedd Township Police Sergeant Stephen Gillen was removing his gun from his holster when it accidentally went off.
A bullet struck Gillen's foot.
Investigators say Gillen was undergoing his annual firearms training.
A deputy U.S. Marshal suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound when a gun accidentally went off at the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office shooting range in St. Petersburg, authorities said Wednesday.
A group of U.S. Marshals Service employees were conducting shooting exercises when the gun went off, officials said. The deputy marshal, whose name was not released due to the officer's current work assignment, was shot in the upper leg and was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
A Baltimore police officer was injured at police headquarters on Sunday after a gun the officer was handling during an evening roll call meeting fired, according to Baltimore police.
Emergency responders were called to the rear of the building in the 500 block of E. Baltimore St. downtown shortly after 6 p.m. for the shooting, said Anthony Guglielmi, a police spokesman.
The officer sustained minor, non-life-threatening injuries when the gun discharged, Guglielmi said. The incident is now under investigation, he said.
People sure need to be smarter about a lethal weapon.
People need to be smarter about where they leave sponges and scalpels after surgery.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2260
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I slap the snot out of your, BOY.

Still looking for that Reagan tax cut?

~stomp stomp stomp~

Iran Contra was all in our imagination?

~stomp stomp stomp~

The highest unemployment not his fault?

~stomp stomp stomp~

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You know nothing and you show it of with your immaturity. The Fed's policies that caused the recession and high unemployment. You say Reagan "cut taxes" but you can't even articulate what taxes were "cut". Regardless, Reagan ended the recession, reduced inflation, raised tax revenues effectively reducing the difficult.

Now tell us how Obama increased unemployment to 10% in 2009. Tell us how well he's doing in reducing the rate so fast! We are back to recession levels of 1980. Tell us how awesome president Obama is doing and the specific policies that are causing it.

You're ignorance, little guy, is that of a immature 11year old. Typical of a leftist liberal.

Enjoy your revisionist history.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2261
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan stole it from some else.

Give Reagan credit for his own actions: the recession, the unemployment, Iran-Contra, for tripling the national debt, for allowing AIDS to run its course while doing absolute nothing, not even mentioning it until his last year.
Lol. You were a public school student weren't you?

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2262
Feb 13, 2013
 
... and now ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Freddie Hart ;

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2263
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

downhill246 wrote:
So Samurai swords
Samurai swords were not only carried by everydick you lick Tom and Harry, Donglicker, if you were not a Samurai you would be put to death for carrying one.

By the way, the twenty children killed in Sandy Hook were killed by tiny-dicked gun lover carrying an AR-15Not a Samurai sword.

How many people killed by Swords last year, DL?

++

Robeson County Sheriff's Office investigating fatal shooting near Red Springs; two dead, at least one injured

LUMBERTON - The Robeson County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting Wednesday that left two people dead and two others injured, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said.

Sealey said an unidentified woman called 911 at 5:30 p.m. and said her husband was threatening to shoot her. A few minutes later, the same woman called back and said shots had been fired, Sealey said.

When deputies arrived at the home, at 12156 N.C. 211 about two miles east of Red Springs, they found two women dead from gunshot wounds.

Two men also were injured, he said. One was taken to Southeastern Regional Medical Center in Lumberton. He was expected to be taken to Chapel Hill for treatment of his injuries, Sealey said. Information about the men's injuries was not available.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2264
Feb 13, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You were a public school student weren't you?
I know you have an unnatural attraction for public school children.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2265
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<The Fed's policies
The FEDS work for the President.

You very stupid ignorant dolt.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2266
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<Regardless, Reagan ended the recession
Reagan cause the recession by passing tax cuts, the economy went south and he raised taxes and the economy got better.

At least he was smarter than George Bush who cut taxes and then started two wars.

You must have gotten all your learning from civics books approved by the board of education of the state of Texas.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2268
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have an unnatural attraction for public school children.
Public School systems, unfortunately, have a tendency to pump out immature, leftist liberals exactly like you. Deny the facts and ignore the questions, because that makes you smart.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2269
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FEDS work for the President.
You very stupid ignorant dolt.
LOL… Then you need you complain about Carter, the policies were made before Reagan took office…“You very stupid ignorant dolt.” Deny the facts and ignore the questions, because that makes you smart.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2270
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan cause the recession by passing tax cuts, the economy went south and he raised taxes and the economy got better.
At least he was smarter than George Bush who cut taxes and then started two wars.
You must have gotten all your learning from civics books approved by the board of education of the state of Texas.
You’re looking even more stupid… I gave you the answer and then you blather about “tax cuts”
Affirmed, you are a public school casualty.
Can you answer to Obama’s policies for causing the 10%+ unemployment in 2009? No you won’t… poor little guy.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2271
Feb 14, 2013
 
bareback6969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan stole it from some else.
Give Reagan credit for his own actions: the recession, the unemployment, Iran-Contra, for tripling the national debt, for allowing AIDS to run its course while doing absolute nothing, not even mentioning it until his last year.
I wasn't aware that Reagan was an expert in viral infectious diseases.

Interesting that you would even mention that. Personal history?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2272
Feb 14, 2013
 
bareback6969 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have an unnatural attraction for public school children.
Projection.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2273
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan cause the recession by passing tax cuts, the economy went south and he raised taxes and the economy got better.
At least he was smarter than George Bush who cut taxes and then started two wars.
You must have gotten all your learning from civics books approved by the board of education of the state of Texas.
LMAO, how does cutting taxes cause the private sector to go into recession?

I can't believe anyone is that stupid. You must be a Republican plant.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2274
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<qu
Public School systems, unfortunately.
I'm not interested in your rants.

What we do know is: I had to tell you about the Reagan recession, the Reagan unemployment, the Reagan scandal of Iran Contra, the Reagan tripling of the federal deficit.

Home schooling with high school dropouts as teachers has done you no favors.

Best of luck getting aback on topic, boy.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2275
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SayILiketheSquirtOnMyGums wrote:
I wasn't aware that Reagan was an expert in viral infectious diseases.
Reagan wasn't aware of what day it was.

The President of the United States woefully ignorant of the most dangerous infection that face all Americans demonstrated exactly how much this dollard- the most intellectually challenged US president in the last eighty years- had on the ball.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2276
Feb 14, 2013
 
SayILiketheSquirtOnMyGums wrote:
Projection.
Public information.

Time to come in and change those batteries.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2277
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

SayILiketheSquirtOnMyGums wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, how does cutting taxes cause the private sector
Work on your GED.

Maybe you can learn how to make change and run the till at the gas station.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2278
Feb 14, 2013
 
Respect71 wrote:
<
Can you answer to Obama’s policies for causing the 10%+ unemployment in 2009?
Can you explain why you raised your prices for sex when you have gotten uglier and fatter?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2279
Feb 14, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Samurai swords were not only carried by everydick you lick Tom and Harry, Donglicker, if you were not a Samurai you would be put to death for carrying one.
By the way, the twenty children killed in Sandy Hook were killed by tiny-dicked gun lover carrying an AR-15Not a Samurai sword.
How many people killed by Swords last year, DL?
++
Robeson County Sheriff's Office investigating fatal shooting near Red Springs; two dead, at least one injured
LUMBERTON - The Robeson County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting Wednesday that left two people dead and two others injured, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said.
Sealey said an unidentified woman called 911 at 5:30 p.m. and said her husband was threatening to shoot her. A few minutes later, the same woman called back and said shots had been fired, Sealey said.
When deputies arrived at the home, at 12156 N.C. 211 about two miles east of Red Springs, they found two women dead from gunshot wounds.
Two men also were injured, he said. One was taken to Southeastern Regional Medical Center in Lumberton. He was expected to be taken to Chapel Hill for treatment of his injuries, Sealey said. Information about the men's injuries was not available.


Two killed in Scottish Highlands avalanche
A man and a woman die in hospital after being found in major rescue operation following avalanche in Cairngorms

The Guardian, Thursday 14 February 2013 12.49 EST

How did you know he was tiny dicked? Oh, right you are a well traveled flamer who gets his jollies off with his rainbow colored ruler.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny moms (Oct '13) 46 min wildace40 7
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 5 hr Atakilt 1,290
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr KarlVIIIII 12,407
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 11 hr michael lewis jones 141
last post wins! (Feb '11) 12 hr AmyFaith 24,640
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 hr The_Box 2,907
Relocating advice Thu KyOhVa 9

Search the Denver Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••