Obama edits whitehouse history books to insert himself
Posted in the Denver Forum
“Its Eaiser to fool people than”
Since: Sep 11
convince them they are a fool
#1 Aug 23, 2012
Obama Drops His Name Into the Other Presidential Biographies
Seth Mandel [email protected] 05.15.2012 - 9:08 AM
Many of President Obamas fervent devotees are young enough not to have much memory of the political world before the arrival of The One. Coincidentally, Obama himself feels the same wayand the White Houses official website reflects that.
The Heritage Foundations Rory Cooper tweeted that Obama had casually dropped his own name into Ronald Reagans official biography on www.whitehouse.gov , claiming credit for taking up the mantle of Reagans tax reform advocacy with his Buffett Rule gimmick. My first thought was, he must be joking. But he wasntit turns out Obama has added bullet points bragging about his own accomplishments to the biographical sketches of every single U.S. president since Calvin Coolidge (except, for some reason, Gerald Ford). Here are a few examples:
* On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, which has now evolved to become the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
* In a 1946 letter to the National Urban League, President Truman wrote that the government has an obligation to see that the civil rights of every citizen are fully and equally protected. He ended racial segregation in civil service and the armed forces in 1948. Today the Obama administration continues to strive toward upholding the civil rights of its citizens, repealing Dont Ask Dont Tell, allowing people of all sexual orientations to serve openly in our armed forces.
* President Lyndon Johnson signed Medicare signed (sic) into law in 1965providing millions of elderly healthcare stability. President Obamas historic health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, strengthens Medicare, offers eligible seniors a range of preventive services with no cost-sharing, and provides discounts on drugs when in the coverage gap known as the donut hole.
* On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.
* In a June 28, 1985 speech Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multi-millionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.
I imagine Bill Clinton will be especially receptive to Obamas habit of shoehorning himself into the limelight previously occupied by others. As you can see, the bullet points make clear that while each president has done something historic or notable, Obama is carrying forward every one of those accomplishments since Coolidge. No wonder he always seems so proud of himsel
“How do you like me Rite now ”
Since: Jul 12
Rite Next Mouse Hole to You.
#2 Aug 23, 2012
Wheres all the lefty comments on this ??
This is disgusting for obama to try to write himself in to the history books..
“Im Right here”
Since: Jun 12
Cause You need the education.
#3 Aug 27, 2012
Doesnt surprise me. Hes trying to indoctrinate our students too.
“I think therefore I...forgot!!”
Since: Nov 12
#4 Jan 28, 2013
What kind of idiot writes things like tis???
“The (R)ich Party Lies!”
Since: Jan 10
#5 Jan 28, 2013
Idiots that fall in line like good little communists believing the party line, hook, line and sinker.
Add your comments below
|Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11)||5 min||tbirds_friend||27,205|
|Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13)||40 min||tbird19482||45,170|
|Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07)||2 hr||sharon||711|
|Life without #METH #FASCINATED #BLOWNAWAY||7 hr||lebnaprincess||1|
|Mayor Hancock and His Sanctuary City Democrat B...||9 hr||Marie||4|
|how much does weed cost in the black market here ? (Apr '14)||17 hr||Trump forever||6|
|Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15)||Sun||Kent||26|
Find what you want!
Search Denver Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC