Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Where is Angie/What happened to her? If anyone knows why she was replaced, put the info on here.

“Only in America”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

U.S.A.

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Cold Blue Eyes wrote:
Where is Angie/What happened to her? If anyone knows why she was replaced, put the info on here.
Angie, Bob Kendrick and Melody Mendez were having a love triangle. Bob got the ax Angie went into hiding and Melody is so stupid she just sits there with a blank look on her face like what just happened.

“Only in America”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

U.S.A.

#3 Jun 14, 2012
correction... Bob Hendrick

“Topix isn't a game”

Since: Jan 12

It's a permanent record!

#4 Jun 14, 2012
She was fired with no warning after being told her contract would be renewed.

According to another source, Tom Green didn't like her and wanted her gone.

Angie wasn't given the opportunity to tell anyone good-bye...not even her friends at the station.

It appears the station is looking more for a format of whatever instead of the tried and true reporting of news, weather and sports.

“Topix isn't a game”

It's a permanent record!

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Cold Blue Eyes - I don't know if it was you, or a cyber bully, who rated my response to you as spam.

It makes it obvious actual, real answers, are not desired and jokes are more acceptable.

---

So, if you want info about Angie, do research. I don't do the work of others.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Not I!!
Danny Is Here wrote:
Cold Blue Eyes - I don't know if it was you, or a cyber bully, who rated my response to you as spam.
It makes it obvious actual, real answers, are not desired and jokes are more acceptable.
---
So, if you want info about Angie, do research. I don't do the work of others.

“Topix isn't a game”

It's a permanent record!

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Cold Blue Eyes wrote:
Not I!!
<quoted text>
I suspected as much.

Angie is still trying to have any reference to the station removed from her facebook account(she wants to keep it).

Some sources believe Angie was dropped due to the attention paid to her regarding her children/husband.

Frankly, she might be better off. Being given a one day notice of dismissal shows the kind of management with whom she was dealing.
Angie A

Aurora, CO

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Angie has a new show called "The Good News With Angie Austin" at 4p on weekdays.
http://www.810klvz.com/
Paul

Aurora, CO

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Angie Austin & the new show are awesome. IT'S CALLED THE GOOD NEWS WITH ANGIE AUSTIN.-and producer Paul. You get positive, GOOD news, inspiring guests and a few laughs too. Listen online, on 810am radio, or on smartphone. www.810klvz.com/ .-Angie is a friend & colleague.. Love her & love working with her.
Paul

Aurora, CO

#10 Sep 28, 2012
www.angieaustinradio.com is where you can hear "The Good News" with Angie Austin on podcast.
Wigs

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2015
KarlueVI wrote:
<quoted text>
Angie, Bob Kendrick and Melody Mendez were having a love triangle. Bob got the ax Angie went into hiding and Melody is so stupid she just sits there with a blank look on her face like what just happened.
Who knows for sure what happened & why she was let go!-or if she was let go ! We need not spread rumors that hurt people & their families !
I listen to Angie and would like to give her the benefit if the doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min The_Box 19,810
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 11 min Pastor Hymen 1,317
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 3 hr Red_Forman 107
casual sex in denver 11 hr that guy 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 23 hr Tanya 2
Hung guys snapchats Sat DirtyDiane 2
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies Sat Jonah1 3,229
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]