Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2013
My friend is being stalked on Topix. Bounty Hunter has posted in at least 7 forums attacking her. He tells lies and accuses her of absurd things., She doesn't post on Topix anymore but he swears anyone who doesn't agree with him is her. So why is he allowed to continue? I get that harassment and Stalking are not against the TOS. But why doesn't a little compassion step in and make him stop.
Amazed

Columbus, IN

#2 Aug 11, 2013
Allow? they encourage it.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 11, 2013
It's a little thing called freedom of speech.
baglady

Columbus, IN

#4 Aug 11, 2013
Freedom of speech? putting someones name and address out and telling lies isn't freedom of speech. Following someone from forum to forum , isn't freedom of speech.Its Stalking

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 11, 2013
Its not freedom of speech its Libel and Stalking
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
It's a little thing called freedom of speech.
Just a heads up.

Lady Alone, Amazed, and Baglady are all the same person behind the screen names.

She also uses aliases.

She's from SW IN.

She spends her time being a troll and spreading malicious gossip and rumor and libel.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 12, 2013
And there is the proof. Bounty Hunter is the Stalker.He proves what I said every time he posts.So we all move to a different forum to posts.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Aug 12, 2013
LMAO!

That's NOT proof, you idiot, and there's not 'we', there's just YOU using numerous socks and multiple accounts.

Patty, I've proved repeatedly that, not only are you a liar, you don't have a clue about your libelous accusation of 'stalking'.

I've proved it, up to and including posting the pertinent law.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 13, 2013
it is proof to what I said, you show up and harass people. that proves what I said, the fact that you have now gone to 7 different forums to tell lies on a woman proves stalking. You are the idiot. I will be in New York next week. We should meet.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 13, 2013
a really good question. Unfortunately, it happens all over Topix, trolls, stalkers, deranged posters. It's all revenue for Topix.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Aug 13, 2013
1. Lady Alone is a Patty/Baglady sock.

2. No Patty, you're amazingly stupid.

You started this thread, just like you've started others like this, attacking me.

Therefore, you can't even begin to construe my responding to your BS accusations as anything but a response.

It's certainly not the proof of your BS accusations.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14 Aug 13, 2013
Amazed wrote:
Allow? they encourage it.
RIGHT ON!!

All about the RATINGS!!

Ya REALLY think.. the ADVERTISING Team is GONNA place their ADS...for a Mere 109 Viewers???

NAH, For 435...THEY will place an AD...and they read the Comments... If it's JUICY...They are GAME.. If HO-HUM..they WILL pull their ADS!!
.
DRAMA SELLS... NOT...See Dick and Jane run up the hill..

Just REPORT those WHO STALK YA ..If they continue.. Create a new Profile..; )

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#15 Aug 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> RIGHT ON!!
All about the RATINGS!!
Ya REALLY think.. the ADVERTISING Team is GONNA place their ADS...for a Mere 109 Viewers???
NAH, For 435...THEY will place an AD...and they read the Comments... If it's JUICY...They are GAME.. If HO-HUM..they WILL pull their ADS!!
.
DRAMA SELLS... NOT...See Dick and Jane run up the hill..
Just REPORT those WHO STALK YA ..If they continue.. Create a new Profile..; )
The guy follows me to every forum I go to. I moved to Colorado almost a year ago. He thinks I'm still in Ind. Anyone who opens a new account is fair game for him. He credits me with about 30 different names. In actual fact this is my only name I post on. He has told lies and made absurd accusations. He has been reported hundreds of times. Nothing is done. I have to change forums to get away from him. I will no longer be able to post on Denver. He will continue spreading his lies. I remarried a few weeks ago. I do not want him intruding in my life. I don't know why he is harassing me. I do not know why he thinks I have so many names. I wish he would leave my friends and family alone. You will see . He will post lies when he sees I have posted.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16 Aug 13, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
<quoted text>The guy follows me to every forum I go to. I moved to Colorado almost a year ago. He thinks I'm still in Ind. Anyone who opens a new account is fair game for him. He credits me with about 30 different names. In actual fact this is my only name I post on. He has told lies and made absurd accusations. He has been reported hundreds of times. Nothing is done. I have to change forums to get away from him. I will no longer be able to post on Denver. He will continue spreading his lies. I remarried a few weeks ago. I do not want him intruding in my life. I don't know why he is harassing me. I do not know why he thinks I have so many names. I wish he would leave my friends and family alone. You will see . He will post lies when he sees I have posted.
WhY oh WHY are you EVEN giving this MAN any attention?? Here in your comment... YOU are FAVORING Him...WHY for God's Sake WHY are you posting WHEN you just GOT MARRIED... SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#17 Aug 13, 2013
Wow. I was conversing with you.I really don't understand your last post. I was explaining to you what he does. My husband is bowling. I am an adult. I do what I chose as he does. so shame on you for judging me for doing the same thing you are.I am not giving him attention. as I said I have to change forums to get away from him. You like him are not worth my time. I am sorry I took the time to explain anything to you.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 Aug 14, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
Wow. I was conversing with you.I really don't understand your last post. I was explaining to you what he does. My husband is bowling. I am an adult. I do what I chose as he does. so shame on you for judging me for doing the same thing you are.I am not giving him attention. as I said I have to change forums to get away from him. You like him are not worth my time. I am sorry I took the time to explain anything to you.
At least have the smarts to stick to one sock per thread.

Anyone using more then one name (Sock puppet) is a stalker. Yea you be one of them.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#19 Aug 14, 2013
This is my only name. period. LadyAlone is a friend. Amazed is her child. I am not the Stalker. or a troll. you people need to take reading comprehension

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 14, 2013
lol more people who think if its not them its a troll? good lady. thats crazy.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Aug 14, 2013
Patty/Baglady is a flat out liar.

'Lady Alone','Baglady1', and 'Amazed' are just some of the numerous socks and multiple accounts she uses.

She also has a list of aliases she's used in real life.

She doesn't live in CO..

What she's done is found someone with a similar name in CO. and is fraudulently assuming that person's identity online.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 14, 2013
Ian't this where we all chant:

"Frankly my dear I don't give a da*mn!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Brian_G 12,412
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr NotaGoth 24,646
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 7 hr Kawalski 1,302
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 hr lides 3,010
Relocating advice 21 hr Jjdenver3 10
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Thu curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... Thu ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••