“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Do you think there will be an economic collapse in the near future and why and how soon.

Judged:

23

23

23

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What-

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
No, but the GOP is counting on it.

Judged:

22

22

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We can totally see you coming”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Yes and obamas first 4 yesrs should have been a clue.Now we are in to year 5 and still going down hill.Its obamas way of leveling the playing field. He knows his supporters wont go out and get jobs so he is taking jobs from working people to take them down to his supporters level.

Any taxes you pay is now just to pay for the non working welfare obamma supporters.So I would limit what I do from now on to Non taxable income.

When obamma took office the average personal debt [debt each American owes as far as our government is concerned]was $30,000 Now just after obamas first 4 years Americans now EACH OWE 134,000.

Obamas ineptness and failure to properly lead our country ADDED 100,000 TO YOUR KIDS DEBT by forcing so many people in to poverty.And then paying them handsomely for life.Guess where it will be in 4 more years.And just so you know bamma doesn't include his non working base supporters in that debt.Its only the working people that will have to pay any at all.

Judged:

23

23

23

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Yes, and it will be soon. Four years ago our debt was 45% of GDM, too high. Now it is over 70% of GDP and climbing. The ratio of debt to GDP is the measure of a countries solvency. We are near or have passed the point of no return. Other countries are becoming reluctant to trade in US dollars.

One of my coworkers was recently told by her financial adviser that the best investments right now are canned goods and ammo.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Habitual Defender wrote:
Yes and obamas first 4 yesrs should have been a clue.Now we are in to year 5 and still going down hill.Its obamas way of leveling the playing field. He knows his supporters wont go out and get jobs so he is taking jobs from working people to take them down to his supporters level.
Any taxes you pay is now just to pay for the non working welfare obamma supporters.So I would limit what I do from now on to Non taxable income.
When obamma took office the average personal debt [debt each American owes as far as our government is concerned]was $30,000 Now just after obamas first 4 years Americans now EACH OWE 134,000.
Obamas ineptness and failure to properly lead our country ADDED 100,000 TO YOUR KIDS DEBT by forcing so many people in to poverty.And then paying them handsomely for life.Guess where it will be in 4 more years.And just so you know bamma doesn't include his non working base supporters in that debt.Its only the working people that will have to pay any at all.
Good stats! Your head is not buried in the sand and your eyes are open wide!

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#6 Dec 10, 2012
for those who do not understand what is really happening here is a video that explains it well.

http://www.hangthebankers.com/economic-collap...

Judged:

25

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#7 Dec 10, 2012
What- wrote:
No, but the GOP is counting on it.
Oh come on! Really? WAKE UP! Its not a GOP of Dem. thing!

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#8 Dec 10, 2012
What's a "collape"?

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
What's a "collape"?
Good for you finding my spelling mistake...actually I spell fairly well it is my typing and proof reading that sucks..

But it seems some folks would rather divert attention so they don't have to face reality...

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#10 Dec 10, 2012
SSsixinchbarrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you finding my spelling mistake...actually I spell fairly well it is my typing and proof reading that sucks..
But it seems some folks would rather divert attention so they don't have to face reality...
You mean like you just did?

LOL

If people can't manage their own money, they have no business telling others how to manage theirs.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#11 Dec 10, 2012
SSsixinchbarrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you finding my spelling mistake...actually I spell fairly well it is my typing and proof reading that sucks..
But it seems some folks would rather divert attention so they don't have to face reality...
Try not to waste too much time on Busty unless you enjoy it. She isnt here to listen or discuss facts. She is just here to troll. She and Karl and a couple others wont start to see the light until tax day..lol..And I cant wait to hear from them then.

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Try not to waste too much time on Busty unless you enjoy it. She isnt here to listen or discuss facts. She is just here to troll. She and Karl and a couple others wont start to see the light until tax day..lol..And I cant wait to hear from them then.
Thanks for the heads up Sniper. I am new here. But my point in posting is to see what others think and maybe wake a few up.

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#14 Dec 10, 2012
just in case you still have doubts!

http://investmentwatchblog.com/impending-stoc...

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall tell you the saga of Sniper/Denver Resident/Scooter and so many more socks.
He believe he speaks for those who reside in Denver. Anyone who doesn't agree with him is set upon by a pack of beasts as he cannot support his own opinions. They are his troll possee.
I am not here to listen as nothing can be heard on this site. If you are willing to discuss an issue while allowing others their views, fine. If you are only here to help Sniper/Scooter create more socks then be gone.
Sniper is so insecure he cannot deal with those who do not follow his silliness blindly and kiss his goat butt.
Thanks for the heads up Busty

Judged:

28

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#16 Dec 11, 2012
Please lets get back to the crisis at hand. How soon do you think this will happen?

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#17 Dec 11, 2012
SSsixinchbarrel wrote:
for those who do not understand what is really happening here is a video that explains it well.
http://www.hangthebankers.com/economic-collap...
Bumping this up. Everyone should read the article he posted. Hey, it's even got pictures!

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#18 Dec 11, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumping this up. Everyone should read the article he posted. Hey, it's even got pictures!
Thanks Troll Doll, maybe we can wake one or two up.

Judged:

24

24

24

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Please watch this video then you will understand where we stand.

http://usawatchdog.com/america-is-going-to-cr...

Judged:

20

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 6,014
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr tbird19482 14,350
last post wins! (Feb '11) 21 hr Sniper II 24,872
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 23 hr zombiegentelman 22
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Tue Extrollanator- 68
Which age group watches Johnny Test (Mar '11) Tue Ayana12513 15
Review: Dave Locks N Keys Tue Jim 10
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 pm PST

NBC Sports12:50PM
Manning intends to return for 18th season in 2015 - NBC Sports
NFL 1:21 PM
Peyton Manning: I plan to be back with Broncos
ESPN 1:22 PM
Peyton intent on playing for Broncos in 2015
Bleacher Report 3:06 PM
Peyton: I Plan on Being Back in 2015
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice