Sheriff speaks out about gun control blackmail and lawmakers

Posted in the Denver Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1 Mar 10, 2013
http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/video-... #

From Youtube, On 740 AM KVOR radio this morning Sheriff Terry Maketa stated, in short, that the Sheriffs of Colorado are being threatened, extorted and blackmailed for speaking up for our 2nd amendment rights. These threats are being initiated by the Democratic party and possibly all the way to the top of the party from Senators. The door is open for both state and federal investigation for possible charges.

Very interesting interview with a Colorado sheriff on how the gun control agenda is being rammed through the legislature and outcries from the public and law enforcement arenít being listened to by state lawmakers.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 10, 2013
If that link broke here's another one:

http://tinyurl.com/acv9bzc
Hillbillyboy

Wabash, IN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
I dot think anybody is surprised at how low the democrats will sink in order to push their government takeover plan.

Except the democrat voters.

Folks who support the liberal democrats are naive with a capitol N. They seem to live in a fairy tale world, where all the bad stuff will go away, and everything will be rainbows and bunny, if only we can elect more democrats and pass mpre knee jerk laws.

They never see anything coming in advance, and are usually surprised by thing that just sort of go sour on them time after time.

Sweet in the mouth and sour in the belly. That is how the democrats pie in the sky promises usually work out. And yet the democrat voters support the river of folley time after time. It ridiculous.

But thats because they cant see past the ends of their own noses. If they could, they wouldnt vote for democrats to start with.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 11, 2013
and if republicans controlled all three branches of Colorado government we would see a rash of anti science and anti women bills. That's the way it works...

Maketa never names the person who sent him the email or the person or legislator who connected sheriffs' pay with gun control legislation.

Senate President John Morse, D-Colorado Springs, said he's furious with Maketa's allegations, calling them hearsay.

"The allegations are completely, totally, utterly false and fabricated," Morse said. "And for one of the top law enforcement officials in our community to make such baseless allegations disturbs me deeply."

Morse said he has contacted other top leaders in the Senate about the allegations.

"(Maketa) knows there's no factual basis to it because he hasn't checked the facts himself," Morse said. "He's in law enforcement so he knows, you always check first and then make your allegations. This is just so out of character."

Morse went on to point out that no senator, Democrat or Republican, has introduced a bill that would raise the pay of county officials.

"I'm not in favor of that bill, but I'm happy to help (Republicans) get it introduced and see if they can get it accomplished," Morse said. "I think with everything families are suffering right now, people like Sheriff Maketa making $111,000 are doing just fine."

http://www.krdo.com/news/Sheriff-Maketa-Democ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr KarlVIIIII 12,414
last post wins! (Feb '11) 5 hr mr goodwrench 24,647
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 14 hr Kawalski 1,302
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 hr lides 3,010
Relocating advice Fri Jjdenver3 10
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Aug 28 curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... Aug 28 ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search