Marijuana legalization's aftermath: State must set regulations

Lindsay Akin, left, asks support of Yes-64 to the voters at the corner of Broadway and 6th Ave. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Do you think Estes Park will show the brains and balls to get a piece of this action?

What do you think?

You can tell what I think, riiiiiight?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Tell me WHY I am clueless and nuts?

And sorry, but no, I'm not spam. I live right here in Estes.

I thought I would get a better response. Or at least an incendiary!

Maybe by monday.

In every economy there are those who are up and those who are down.

Instead of wringing our hands and wailing, afraid of what MIGHT happen, we could be planning and choosing to be prosperous.
If you want to wring and wail you could go do it on the sands of Hawaii once or twice a year. You'll have the $$.
Yes

Estes Park, CO

#3 Nov 12, 2012
I have a feeling that EP will be one of many towns to outlaw mj stores just as they did mmj. It's sad but true, most retiree's position will be that it will ruin our nice little town. Sure, lets open more liquor stores! Alchohol is so much better for you! I'm just glad the EP police wont be able to write any more tickets for possesion. Be careful in the park tho people! Rangers are fed police! I'm very proud that Colorado has the balls to stand up for what is right! It's past time to end this stupid war on pot!
Dancing Footloose

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
As soon as they do the town logo should be a liver spotted hand pressing a pillow into a baby's face.

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Dancing Footloose wrote:
As soon as they do the town logo should be a liver spotted hand pressing a pillow into a baby's face.
Dont cry so much

Have a nice day :)
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Yes wrote:
I have a feeling that EP will be one of many towns to outlaw mj stores just as they did mmj. It's sad but true, most retiree's position will be that it will ruin our nice little town. Sure, lets open more liquor stores! Alchohol is so much better for you! I'm just glad the EP police wont be able to write any more tickets for possesion. Be careful in the park tho people! Rangers are fed police! I'm very proud that Colorado has the balls to stand up for what is right! It's past time to end this stupid war on pot!
Possession in small amounts only. for local police. The big sticking point is that the Feds still have it listed as a Schedule I narcotic and Federal law overrides local and state laws.That will have to worked out in the courts. The other problem is smoking and then getting busted in a pee test at work IF you work in a "zero tolerance work place" if that business has a written rule against having it in your system on company time and on company premises. It's not legalization for anytime/anywhere yet.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#9 Nov 23, 2012
i thought all laws have to be written in English? marijuana is a Spanish word and it can not be written into a law,lol..one law cannot break another law...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Grand Architect wrote:
i thought all laws have to be written in English? marijuana is a Spanish word and it can not be written into a law,lol..one law cannot break another law...
Use it's real name HEMP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr You can call me Dick 14,399
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Reverend Alan 6,130
drugs and dealers 22 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) 22 hr Reyna lokita 6
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Fri DILF 69
good strip clubs? Thu mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Thu Paula 311
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver