First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#24 Feb 14, 2013
splc wrote:
keep S.O.S. in colorado, no one wants them.
Sons Of Solders? Son's Of Sailer's?

Sleep On Sally?
Sing Our Song?
Suck On Shoe's?
Stick Out Something?
Some Other Situation?

I can go on for ever but if you would give us a clue it would "Save Over stupidity."

“I'll paint any car,”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

For $99.99

#25 Feb 14, 2013
I think it's talking about "Save Our State" a pro-LEGAL immigration group.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
I think it's talking about "Save Our State" a pro-LEGAL immigration group.
Thank you. I don't think he liked my reply:):) You see all the bad icons he placed there? Loll

I have never herd of that organization. I suppose that makes me out of toutch with politics? Oh well, I'll live:):)

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#27 Feb 15, 2013
splc wrote:
keep S.O.S. in colorado, no one wants them.
HERE YOU ARE FOLKS!!! THIS IS THE GUY THAT THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT:):)
I KNEW HE WOULD HAVE TO SHOW UP IN A POST LIKE THIS ONE. AND HE DID!!! LOLL
Notice the endearing name he chose "S***!!!" This is truly wonderful person.
If you are like me you need someone to take out your frustrations on now and then. Since I like EVERYONE I don't get the chance to do that. Well, thanks to my post here I found him and I shall have a great time releasing my tension on him:):)
splc

Pleasant Hill, MO

#29 Feb 17, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Sons Of Solders? Son's Of Sailer's?
Sleep On Sally?
Sing Our Song?
Suck On Shoe's?
Stick Out Something?
Some Other Situation?
I can go on for ever but if you would give us a clue it would "Save Over stupidity."
sons of silence. omg people in denver are so stupid!!!
splc

Pleasant Hill, MO

#30 Feb 17, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>HERE YOU ARE FOLKS!!! THIS IS THE GUY THAT THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT:):)
I KNEW HE WOULD HAVE TO SHOW UP IN A POST LIKE THIS ONE. AND HE DID!!! LOLL
Notice the endearing name he chose "S***!!!" This is truly wonderful person.
If you are like me you need someone to take out your frustrations on now and then. Since I like EVERYONE I don't get the chance to do that. Well, thanks to my post here I found him and I shall have a great time releasing my tension on him:):)
you are a wanabe biker. biker gangs are trash.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#31 Feb 17, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> you are a wanabe biker. biker gangs are trash.
Silly little person:) You really put your foot in it now!!! I think I will just go place that on a biker page:):) I would shut up while you can:):)

You are the quintessential microcosm of this post:):)

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#32 Feb 17, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> sons of silence. omg people in denver are so stupid!!!
I placed a copy of your user name with a link to this site on a latino site.

Oh, I changed the l to an i, I hope that doesn't cause you any trouble?:):)

YOU are the war I was looking for:):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 26 min NoahLovesU 19,191
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 41 min Tbird19482 17,402
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 hr Reverend Alan 2,611
Colorado Law Enforcement Switches Message in Th... 17 hr Culture Auditor 1
News 2 men in flaming car ram Glasgow Airport; suspe... (Jun '07) 20 hr joec106 6
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 23 hr Respect71 1,312
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Sat Red_Forman 104
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]