Looking For Linda nee Campbell

Posted in the Denver Forum

Terry

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2012
I am trying to locate a Linda Campbell. She was married in Dayton Ohio probably 1967-68. I do not know her married name. She must be approximately 64-65 years old. Please reply on here. Thnx
joan

Willcox, AZ

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Hi, Did you google her name and the words marriage, or go to www.veromi.com and put her name and approximate birthday in there.
Terry

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Thanks for your suggestion. I put a Topix Dayton notice on the forum, Utube, Facebook, her facebook high school group, about ready to give up. not familiar with veromi. I will look it up.
joan

Willcox, AZ

#4 Apr 25, 2012
There are search groups on fb too. Come in there and ask for suggestions as to how to find. And we have people with databases, who can run the name you know or first name and birthday, and maybe find her that way.
joan

Willcox, AZ

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Terry wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion. I put a Topix Dayton notice on the forum, Utube, Facebook, her facebook high school group, about ready to give up. not familiar with veromi. I will look it up.
Hi, do you remember if she had brothers, or parents.? You might find them, and see if you can get her new information.
joan

Willcox, AZ

#6 Apr 29, 2012
joan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, do you remember if she had brothers, or parents.? You might find them, and see if you can get her new information.
Hi, are you in the area , go to the libr and go to archives and check older phone books.
See if you can find an older addr or phone number for the family.
Terry

Vero Beach, FL

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Thank you for you suggestions. I live in Florida and she was married in Dayton, OH. I understand she moved to the Denver area eons ago. Tanks again or your help.

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Terry wrote:
Thank you for you suggestions. I live in Florida and she was married in Dayton, OH. I understand she moved to the Denver area eons ago. Tanks again or your help.
Go to www.whitepages.com and put in a city,state and her name,
see if you can find her that way.

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Hi, try obituaries, her grandparents might be gone, and her name might appear in the obit.

Joan
Terry

Vero Beach, FL

#10 Jun 5, 2013
It is a tall order. She had 2 natural parents with the name Campbell They lived on Kensington Dr., or Kipling Dr. in Dayton, Ohio. There were 2 brothers there but they were being cared for by her parents. The boys were actually her cousins that weren't being cared for properly by her sister. She graduated from the Fairview High School class of 1965. I see no listing for her on classmates.com . If I get back to Dayton, I can go to the library and look up old microfiche copies of the newspaper to see if there is a wedding announcement which would then give me at least her married name.

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#11 Jun 6, 2013
Terry wrote:
It is a tall order. She had 2 natural parents with the name Campbell They lived on Kensington Dr., or Kipling Dr. in Dayton, Ohio. There were 2 brothers there but they were being cared for by her parents. The boys were actually her cousins that weren't being cared for properly by her sister. She graduated from the Fairview High School class of 1965. I see no listing for her on classmates.com . If I get back to Dayton, I can go to the library and look up old microfiche copies of the newspaper to see if there is a wedding announcement which would then give me at least her married name.
Do you have ancestry? or call the libr see if they have a list of Marriages, or genealogy libr in the area.

Joan
Terry

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Jun 8, 2013
I found her; we talked on the phone last night. I found her through the county records dept. The kind lady gave me her married name then with some searches of various sources Intelius, White pages etc I tracked her down. Thanks, Terry.

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Terry wrote:
I found her; we talked on the phone last night. I found her through the county records dept. The kind lady gave me her married name then with some searches of various sources Intelius, White pages etc I tracked her down. Thanks, Terry.
Thats great news! Enjoy your reunion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min NoahLovesU 8,809
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 4 hr WeTheSheeple 716
Apex fun run a scam? 4 hr NewHorizon 81
last post wins! (Feb '11) 10 hr mossy seaman 24,939
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 19 hr Doc 15,295
Points in the Game (Jul '11) 22 hr painter bob 1,325
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Jan 29 mossy seaman 44
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton