Denver Fire Department responds to mo...

Denver Fire Department responds to more fires related to marijuana

There are 1 comment on the CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV story from Apr 24, 2014, titled Denver Fire Department responds to more fires related to marijuana. In it, CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV reports that:

The investigation into Wednesday's explosion at a marijuana grow house continues and we've learned there were no legal permits for the activities taking place inside the building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV.

Shirley

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2014
What do you expect from a bunch of worm holed idiots. It's been proven that the use
Of pot makes worm holes in your brain and if you stop and think what is happening to the brain, just like alcohol it, s a poison that impairs your judgement, coordination,
attitude, personality etc. So, do yourself and fellowman a big favor don't get involved in use of alchol, pot, & illicit drugs. I know you're mad at what I said but, you'll
thank me after the damage has been done,, because you 'll see that I am right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Wilbur 5,815
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Terra Firma 22,842
last post wins! (Feb '11) 3 hr Death Kitten 25,195
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 14 hr Felix 18,709
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 19 hr Lynette 41
Murderous White Cops Fri Confederacy 7
would any woman be willing to take my virginity... Thu paco20 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages