Critics blast obama for latest "Virgins for obama" add

Posted in the Denver Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2012

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Critics blast Obama campaign for new ad that likens voting for Barack Obama to a young woman losing her virginity

Published October 26, 2012

FoxNews.com

*

Actress Lena Dunham likens voting for Barack Obama to losing her virginity in an official Obama campaign ad appearing on the campaign's website.

Critics have lambasted the spot, vetted and approved by President Obama's campaign, calling it tasteless and inappropriate for the campaign to target young female voters with the sexual double entendre

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/...

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Did you watch the video ? Its the funnies freakin thing..How ,,I mean how really desperate must you be to do a add like that..

The problem is...FOCUS on Why obama has SOOO many adds NOT ABOUT HIS RECORD..

LMAOFF..

Four more years would put us over 20 trillion in debt to China and china would make us all work for 2 dalla a day and live in 1 room condos.

Sound good ??

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Still talking to the air, are you?
Adds is relative to math.
Ads are relative to newspapers/magazines.
Still trying to make it look like someone agrees with you, Sniper? Too many different ids only make it look like you don't believe your opinions/facts/topics either.
You dont make any cents..

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Still talking to the air, are you?
Adds is relative to math.
Ads are relative to newspapers/magazines.
Still trying to make it look like someone agrees with you, Sniper? Too many different ids only make it look like you don't believe your opinions/facts/topics either.
THIS JUST IN....
Almost everyone reading right now[yes Im aware of the readers/lurkers] knows who I am..Its no secret Einstein..Never was..In fact there is a list floating around here somewhere..

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I make more than cents, little boy, I make big bucks.
LOL
Big bucks ?? I thought you worked in some kind of warehouse ?

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe Sniper and all his multiple may have just had a meltdown.
Do you have a link to that ? Id like to see your idea of "Melt down"..

“How do you like me Rite now ??”

Since: Jul 12

Rite Next Mouse Hole to You.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I never mentioned a melt down.......
Ur mad rite ?

Rite ^..^>><<^..^ Copyrite © 2015

“How do you like me Rite now ??”

Since: Jul 12

Rite Next Mouse Hole to You.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
As you are the one with multiples, it is you who are mad.
Ur jealous rite?

Rite ^..^>><<^..^ Copyrite © 2015

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sniper II wrote:
Critics blast Obama campaign for new ad that likens voting for Barack Obama to a young woman losing her virginity
Published October 26, 2012
FoxNews.com
*
Actress Lena Dunham likens voting for Barack Obama to losing her virginity in an official Obama campaign ad appearing on the campaign's website.
Critics have lambasted the spot, vetted and approved by President Obama's campaign, calling it tasteless and inappropriate for the campaign to target young female voters with the sexual double entendre
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/...
Brilliant ad!!! I can believe any female would vote for Romney in the first place or anyone not rich, white and Mormon.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link to that ? Id like to see your idea of "Melt down"..
Read your post first thing in the morning that should do it. If not it's to late the damage is to great.

“Bing-bang, kicky-punchy”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link to that ? Id like to see your idea of "Melt down"..
You really don't BBQ bunnies do you?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't BBQ bunnies do you?
I have but rolled in floor fried in oil using the pan dripping to make gravy served with hot biscuits and a side of vegges is best.

Now I hunger for fried rabbit.

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't BBQ bunnies do you?
Only the Slow ones.LOL.I been looking for something to do with this bucket of rabbits feet..Ill make some keychains and tell everyone they are good luck and get 10 bucks for them..

Experts cannot agree why the rabbit's foot has become synonymous with good luck. The superstition that a front paw—or a hind paw— of a rabbit can bring good fortune is so old that its origins are lost in the mists of time. While it may be forgotten exactly why the furry little foot is lucky, the rabbit's foot remains one of the most common of good-luck charms throughout Europe and North America.Some experts suggest that the most likely origin of the rabbit's foot bringing good luck is the gentle creature's association with the holiday of Easter, which for Christians celebrates the resurrection of Jesus (c. 6 B.C.E.–c. 30 C.E.). In actuality, there is nothing to connect a rabbit with any scriptural references to the death or resurrection of Jesus. Christian tradition borrowed the symbols of a rabbit and colored eggs for children to hunt on Easter morning from an even older religious tradition in Northern Europe that portrayed the rabbit as the escort of the fertility goddess Eastre (Easter). As Christianity spread through Europe, the adaptation and incorporation of the rites and symbols of Eastre into the celebration of Jesus' resurrection transferred to the rabbit the dubious distinction of people attributing good fortune to the act of removing one of his hind legs and carry it on their person.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Only the Slow ones.LOL.I been looking for something to do with this bucket of rabbits feet..Ill make some keychains and tell everyone they are good luck and get 10 bucks for them..
Experts cannot agree why the rabbit's foot has become synonymous with good luck. The superstition that a front paw—or a hind paw— of a rabbit can bring good fortune is so old that its origins are lost in the mists of time. While it may be forgotten exactly why the furry little foot is lucky, the rabbit's foot remains one of the most common of good-luck charms throughout Europe and North America.Some experts suggest that the most likely origin of the rabbit's foot bringing good luck is the gentle creature's association with the holiday of Easter, which for Christians celebrates the resurrection of Jesus (c. 6 B.C.E.–c. 30 C.E.). In actuality, there is nothing to connect a rabbit with any scriptural references to the death or resurrection of Jesus. Christian tradition borrowed the symbols of a rabbit and colored eggs for children to hunt on Easter morning from an even older religious tradition in Northern Europe that portrayed the rabbit as the escort of the fertility goddess Eastre (Easter). As Christianity spread through Europe, the adaptation and incorporation of the rites and symbols of Eastre into the celebration of Jesus' resurrection transferred to the rabbit the dubious distinction of people attributing good fortune to the act of removing one of his hind legs and carry it on their person.
With a bucket of rabbits feet not so lucky for the rabbits the feet came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 29 at 5:27AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••