New Facebook Group: Former Ebay Sellers

Posted in the Denver Forum

OnlineSeller

Cedar Hill, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2014
Come join us and post your comments, opinions, experiences about ebay at the new Facebook group Former Ebay Sellers: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sellers/
Love love ebay

Colonial Heights, VA

#2 Feb 4, 2014
I buy and sell on ebay and get and give great deals.
I sell used and vintage name brand clothes. antique books and collectible items.
I buy on ebay almost everyday, I love getting my thing delivered to the mailbox and I love a deal, Why pay $500 For a J. Crew coat when I can get it for $200 LIKE NEW. And valentine's shopping done and on the way.

What is the problem with ebay you have had.
amen

Colonial Heights, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2014
I love my ebay too.
I buy everything on ebay.
I am addicted.
Ilove my stuff delivered to my door and I don't have to go out. Im a home body.
I recently have bought replacement cords, old patches from soccer my son collects for his bags. clothes and great vintage ties for my husband for work. easter stuff already and toys. I also get great deals on cowboy boots.
Good Luck all.
NetSales

Paris, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2014
Come join the OPEN Facebook group, Former Ebay sellers 2 Open Forum: https://www.facebook.com/groups/formerebaysel...
former EBay hustler

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jun 16, 2014
I am heading back to the flea markets and yard sales to make my money selling stuff I dumpster dive for.
former EBay hustler

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jun 16, 2014
If EBay wants to be involved in Jewry than let them go down in flames.
Traveler

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2014
Facebook groups are growing enormously, many former ebay sellers now sell on various FB groups instead of eBay.
EbayRevealed

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2014
Come join the new Facebook group Former Ebay Sellers 2 Open Forum. Come join us and share your opinions, experiences, and comments concerning eBay. You can freely speak your mind without the worry of the censorship or the deleting of posts that takes place on the ebay discussion boards. Many members are experienced former (and current) ebay sellers and are vocal posters posting links to video interviews, links to news stories about ebay, etc. In many ways, this group has become an alternative to the ebay discussion boards for many people. It is part of the "social media backlash" against ebay, a natural grassroots phenomena that is happening. Visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/formerebaysel...
NetWatch

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 17, 2014
New topics discussed daily, new members daily.
NetWatch

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 22, 2014
EbayRevealed wrote:
Come join the new Facebook group Former Ebay Sellers 2 Open Forum. Come join us and share your opinions, experiences, and comments concerning eBay. You can freely speak your mind without the worry of the censorship or the deleting of posts that takes place on the ebay discussion boards. Many members are experienced former (and current) ebay sellers and are vocal posters posting links to video interviews, links to news stories about ebay, etc. In many ways, this group has become an alternative to the ebay discussion boards for many people. It is part of the "social media backlash" against ebay, a natural grassroots phenomena that is happening. Visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/formerebaysel...
Now at over 1,200 combined members in both groups!
SmallSellers

Arlington, TX

#14 Nov 5, 2014
NetWatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now at over 1,200 combined members in both groups!
Now over 1600 combined members in both groups, come join us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Frankie Rizzo 15,434
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! 2 hr Not you and happy 516
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr mjjcpa 16,100
To all OBAMA LOVERS 3 hr tbird19482 5
Gov. Hickenlooper in DC for Israel policy confe... 3 hr kardnal 1
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 7 hr End Times 4,260
Critics See Humor in Decadent Bondage of Shades... 14 hr Culture Auditor 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:44 pm PST

ESPN12:44PM
Chiefs release veteran tight end Fasano
Bleacher Report10:03 PM
Can Osweiler Be the Broncos' Heir to Manning?
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Is Kelce Destined for Stardom in 2015?
Bleacher Report 6:19 PM
How Should Broncos Fill Their Biggest Holes?