Mayor Hancock: Denver parks are key t...

Mayor Hancock: Denver parks are key to the city's future

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Dec 10, 2013, titled Mayor Hancock: Denver parks are key to the city's future. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Growing up here in Denver, there are few fond memories I have that aren't in some way linked to our city's cherished parks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Save the Parks

AOL

#1 Dec 11, 2013
By far the best way to see our City Parks flourish is to disband the Govt grade work force and put the Parks care out to bid.

Private Company workers get FIRED if they Fail ........Govt Workers get raises whether they Fail or not.

If the Mayor really cares about our Parks he will eliminate the City Parks Dept. Govt grade work just isn't good enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 29,628
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 hr Respect71 53,741
Nicole DuBois Savage (Feb '17) 11 hr Jamie Dundee 19
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Sat InsideJob 739
last post wins! (Feb '11) Aug 18 Princess Hey 26,389
Taylor Swift touched or not touched Aug 18 Assquatch 3
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) Aug 17 Avid reader 16

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages