Pit bull owners angry after addresses published

Commerce City paper's editor cites fear of dog attacks A newspaper editor in Commerce City has put her own spin on the old axiom of "publish or perish." The specter of a fatal pit bull mauling prompted Kathy ... Read more
I dont think so

Denver, CO

#465 Jan 5, 2011
Number 81 wrote:
<quoted text>He's pretty good that way. Some of my neighbors pets have gone missing, but my sister says its probably a serial animal-napper.
Cool, she's probably right. Male or female? Has she been fixed? Don't a bunch of baby bears, they make such a mess.

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

The Other White Meat

#466 Jan 5, 2011
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
Long time no see! <quoted text>
You had to know I'd come and find you if you started posting again. The pit bull forums weren't the same without you
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#467 Jan 5, 2011
She hangs out in the offbeat forums.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#468 Jan 5, 2011
Dennis Rader wrote:
She hangs out in the offbeat forums.
He knows that...the pit threads are a running joke between us...

Location hidden

#469 Jan 5, 2011
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>You had to know I'd come and find you if you started posting again. The pit bull forums weren't the same without you
I actually just started posting again about a month or so ago....I don't come here on my laptop anymore, got some malware last year that jacked my stuff up bad....and with my little girl, I am only here sometimes during the week....yeah, I have a 6 mo daughter now....:)
So how ya been?
TheIggy

Avon, CO

#470 Jan 5, 2011
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>You had to know I'd come and find you if you started posting again. The pit bull forums weren't the same without you
Top of the Afternoon to ya Cap't!!!!:)

WOW, this thread is OLD OLD OLD!!! LOL 2006? Pushing 5 yrs?

How goes it cap't? I just rediscovered Topix myself (been gone awhile I have) & hang out in Offbeat alot too! Good to see you!!

For old times sake "BOOOBIES!" LOL

The Other White Meat

#471 Jan 6, 2011
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually just started posting again about a month or so ago....I don't come here on my laptop anymore, got some malware last year that jacked my stuff up bad....and with my little girl, I am only here sometimes during the week....yeah, I have a 6 mo daughter now....:)
So how ya been?
Congratulations. I'll write you a bit more on the message thing in a little bit. Been hanging in there.

The Other White Meat

#472 Jan 6, 2011
TheIggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Top of the Afternoon to ya Cap't!!!!:)
WOW, this thread is OLD OLD OLD!!! LOL 2006? Pushing 5 yrs?
How goes it cap't? I just rediscovered Topix myself (been gone awhile I have) & hang out in Offbeat alot too! Good to see you!!
For old times sake "BOOOBIES!" LOL
Hey Iggy. We have to keep these old threads alive haha. How have you been? I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't gotten the chance to stir the pot in here too much. I'll be sticking around though.

Location hidden

#473 Jan 6, 2011
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations. I'll write you a bit more on the message thing in a little bit. Been hanging in there.
K, I won't be able to check it until tonight.....I am using my phone right now and it doesn't show me the messages.

Thanks!:)
TheIggy

Avon, CO

#474 Jan 6, 2011
*breaks out in a chorus of "Stir it Up" ;)

Good to see you, I've been MIA for sometime.... but found some extra time here & there & thought, wth?*giggles

*hugs!

Location hidden

#475 Jan 6, 2011
TheIggy wrote:
Good to see you, I've been MIA for sometime.... but found some extra time here & there & thought, wth?*giggles
*hugs!
We missed ya Iggs!
TheIggy

Avon, CO

#476 Jan 6, 2011
Missed you too!:)

The Other White Meat

#477 Jan 14, 2011
TheIggy wrote:
*hugs!
Don't be a stranger now. How's life treating you?
Number 81

Denver, CO

#478 Jan 19, 2011
I dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>Cool, she's probably right. Male or female? Has she been fixed? Don't a bunch of baby bears, they make such a mess.
She's fixed and has all her shots. You don't have to worry about her climbing over the fence because she usually just runs through it when she wants out. I hear you on the baby bears. I wound up with this one as a favor to a friend who didn't get his fixed.
I dont think so

Aurora, CO

#479 Jan 19, 2011
Number 81 wrote:
<quoted text>She's fixed and has all her shots. You don't have to worry about her climbing over the fence because she usually just runs through it when she wants out. I hear you on the baby bears. I wound up with this one as a favor to a friend who didn't get his fixed.
Well, I hope your friend learned his lesson. It's just irresponsible not to have your bears spayed or neutered even though it is difficult to find a vet willing to neuter a bear.

I'm still arguing with the landlord about adopting her. He seems to think that there is some kind of ban on bears in this neighborhood. I've never heard anything about it, have you? I will let you know.
hmmm

Klamath Falls, OR

#480 Jan 21, 2011
there is a WHOLE lot missing from Bob's story. Something smells a bit fishy to me...

“Serenity at the Beach.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Where Our Heart is,@ The Beach

#481 Jan 23, 2011
Why always blame the dogs.. Its what people have done to them, thats the problem..

There has been a terrific TV program, about "The Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan..
Even takes the program, to his house, and dog playground,,..

Where he has Pitbull Dogs, from bad home life, running around with all his other dogs, of all different sizes...

Dogs Aren't Born Bad, People Make Them Bad...
Steve

Philpot, KY

#482 Mar 1, 2011
Neil Cowen - Dentist wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I'm looking to breed my females but it's hard to find un neutered Pits. Interested?
I have an un fixed male that looks great and im interested
RoastPuppy

Jacksonville, FL

#483 Jan 19, 2012
I don't know why the pit nutters are upset about their addresses being published. All one has to do to get the address of a pit bull owner is go to the county courthouse and look at the alphabetical list of criminal defendants and I guarantee you will find 90+% of the pit bull owners in the county.
Arthur

Princeton Junction, NJ

#484 Dec 5, 2012
RoastPuppy wrote:
I don't know why the pit nutters are upset about their addresses being published. All one has to do to get the address of a pit bull owner is go to the county courthouse and look at the alphabetical list of criminal defendants and I guarantee you will find 90+% of the pit bull owners in the county.
Hello there, Rebecca Furr, Jason Fraser, and Luke Russell. I see your addresses have been published, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 11 min Respect71 16,932
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Respect71 17,642
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 41 min Respect71 1,555
Suspended by eBay? Grassroots effort at Former ... 4 hr Jeffrey Wolf 1
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) Thu Ravenite Coffee 33
News Colorado commission examining health-care costs... Wed Elise Gingerich 1
News Denver police fatally shoot teen girl suspect; ... Mar 24 Archie Bunker 9
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]